Party race how to select multiple chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Party race how to select multiple chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

I can only select one chao and can't switch to the next chao slot, help? P.S i only have 1 memory card P.P.S sorry for posting so much, it's my first time playing the gamecube version.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Re: Party race how to select multiple chao

Post by Crazo3077 »

Party race participants are chosen by individual controllers. So you can only select one because you are only using one controller. If you plug in other controllers, you can fill the party race. Alternatively you can plug in a Tiny Chao Garden.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

Crazo3077 wrote:Party race participants are chosen by individual controllers. So you can only select one because you are only using one controller. If you plug in other controllers, you can fill the party race. Alternatively you can plug in a Tiny Chao Garden.
Ohhhhh thats why thank you :herosway: too bad i only have 1 gamecube controller :cry: but when you mention tiny chao garden does that mean if i download the tiny chao garden onto my gameboy i can use it as a controller for party race :thinking:
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Yes. The downloaded version of the Tiny Chao Garden should work the same as all others.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

Crazo3077 wrote:Yes. The downloaded version of the Tiny Chao Garden should work the same as all others.
Ok thank you :herosway:
Chao Professor
Motto: It's thinking...

Post by Chao Professor »

Huh. This is weird, but whenever I wanted to race my chao against each other, I always just moved the one controller I had over to the next controller port to select another chao, and so on. I know for a fact that method still works, as I just tested it a few minutes ago.
Image It's still thinking...