Sonic pinball party best ring method?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Sonic pinball party best ring method?

Post by VileplumeGamer »

I SUCK at the main pinball game and it's really hard for me to get ring mode, i ordered Sonic Pinball Party and Sonic advance combo on ebay and it should be here in a couple weeks, is there any good way to farm rings in pinball and or advance? Thanks :herosway:
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: Sonic pinball party best ring method?

Post by chaoadventures »

Since you're getting the Advance + Pinball Party combo I'll tell you both.

In Sonic Advance, the best method is to simply dash through the main game as fast as you can with as many rings as possible. Eventually it's just like playing City Escape or Emerald Coast.

In Pinball Party however, the best methods I've found are to:

1), Get amazing at pinball or

2), Play the Chao Ball mini game. It's probably no where near as fast as someone who actually knows how to play pinball, but it's as close as you can get.

Also, almost nobody knows this, but the Advance + Pinball Party combo actually has 2 Tiny Chao Gardens inside of it, one for Sonic Advance and one for Pinball Party, so you can store two chao from your
GameCube on it at the same time.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
VileplumeGamer
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by VileplumeGamer »

chaoadventures wrote:Since you're getting the Advance + Pinball Party combo I'll tell you both.

In Sonic Advance, the best method is to simply dash through the main game as fast as you can with as many rings as possible. Eventually it's just like playing City Escape or Emerald Coast.

In Pinball Party however, the best methods I've found are to:

1), Get amazing at pinball or

2), Play the Chao Ball mini game. It's probably no where near as fast as someone who actually knows how to play pinball, but it's as close as you can get.

Also, almost nobody knows this, but the Advance + Pinball Party combo actually has 2 Tiny Chao Gardens inside of it, one for Sonic Advance and one for Pinball Party, so you can store two chao from your
GameCube on it at the same time.
Thanks for the info! :surprise: I'm no good at pinball or chao ball :chaocry: (tryed in an emulator) but maybe i can get better! Also i thought you can put 2 chao in one tiny chao garden :thinking: i guess not but oh well! Thank you again!
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Just playing Sonic Advance's first few stages is an easier way to get Rings than playing the pinball tables. Most of the Rings I have on SA2B are transferred from my Sonic Advance cartridge.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

Assuming Rings aren't shared between the two games, which seems more likely since it would probably be simpler for the cart to just have a loader to pull up unmodified Advance and Pinball Party Roms than to edit the roms to have shared rings, I'd recommend reserving the purchase of Jewel Eggs to the side you're better at farming rings on. The toys, if you choose to buy them, are comparatively cheap, one-time purchases compared to most of the Jewel eggs, and even a small bit of subpar ring farming should give you a fruit budget to keep your Chao's belly full for a while(remember the TCG won't let you force feed your Chao like in the Gamecube Gardens).

And if rings are shared, it doesn't matter that you suck at collecting rings on one side.
Pat Po
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: hello :D

Post by Pat Po »

well for me play the card remember game and take screenshot
:omochao: