Chao Race Opponents

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 5 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: What we see is not always the Reality...

Chao Race Opponents

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Here are the Opponents stats from Juwel Race:
:cool:
Here are the Opponets stats from Challenge Race:
:omochao:
Here are the Opponets stats from Hero and Dark Race:
:herowalk: :darkwalk:
Last edited by Itachi Uchiha on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert
Motto: I'm just a number

Re: Chao Race Opponents

Post by UltimaNumber »

I've actually done this myself. And all I can say is that the random opponents are within a certain range of a stat and is not fixed. The Fixed opponents though, I've calculated their exact stats through Fusion's Chao Editor until my Chao was in 2nd place. Here is their exact stats:

Chacron 1st time:
Swim: 666 Fly: 666 Run: 666 Power: 666 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?

Omochao:
Run: 666 Stamina: Enough to not run out Luck: Unknown

Chacron 2nd time: (He's actually harder than the final race at times)
Swim: 1333 Fly: 1333 Run: 2000 Power: 1333 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?

Kid's Troops Chao Rangers:
Red - Swim: 1400 Fly: 1400 Run: 1400 Power: 1400 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?
Green - Swim: 1500 Fly: 1300 Run: 1300 Power: 1300 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?
Purple - Swim: 1300 Fly: 1500 Run: 1300 Power: 1300 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?
Blue - Swim: 1300 Fly: 1300 Run: 1500 Power: 1300 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?
Yellow - Swim: 1300 Fly: 1300 Run: 1300 Power: 1500 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?

Chaos Chao Race:
Swim: 1666 Fly: 1666 Run: 1666 Power: 1666 Stamina: 0 Intelligence: 0 Luck: 0?

Judging from this, the fixed opposition can only have the last two digits at 00, 33, or 66. As for the randomized opponents, they come at a range between two numbers, which are not 00, 33, or 66. The average might be, but I'm not certain. The exception is the beginner race, where the fixed Chao may have something other than 00, 33, or 66. Every race in Beginner and Jewel has a fixed Chao, which I call the "Champion", and has a fixed look and stats. They're easily spotted by their face and looks. Beginner's have a smile, and Jewel Race has a Soul-Face (^v^)
Always happy to see Number and his 12 daughters and 6 sons.

My YouTube stuffs
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Hey, thats correct! :surprise:
You still do not possess the same eyes as me. And you know what? You never will...! :darkblink: :heroblink:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

btw, now that Jewel is being mentioned, I actually got down most of the fixed Chao's stats too. Also, when I say assets, read below for more info.

All lv. 1 Jewel Races, every single Chao (There is no Champion but they all have Soul-Faces and are fixed):
Swim: 666 Fly: 333 Run: 333 Power: 333 Stamina: Enough to not run out Intelligence: Unknown Luck: 333?

Lv. 2 Champions:
For the first four courses, they seem to have 1000 of the stat needed most in the course, 525 of the lowest, and 600 of every other stat.

Lv. 3 Champions:
All Champions have 1333 as the highest stat, and 666 of everything else. No weak stat.

Lv. 4 Champions:
This is the only level I haven't studied much of, but I do know that the strongest stat is 1666, the weakest is 666, and everything else is much higher than 666. Also, the Topaz Champion actually uses Swim's assets here!

Lv. 5 Champions:
All Champions have 2000 as the highest stat, the lowest at 666, and everything else is 1000. Again, Topaz uses Swim's assets! I actually tested out with my own Chao what his stats should've been like, and it's certainly better despite not being able to swim!

For Onyx, all champs uses Power's assets, so I'm guessing that all champs must be very smart! Also, because of using Power's assets, he never actually wins!

For the Diamond, however, the Chao up the ante.

Lv. 1: Swim: 0666 Fly: 0333 Run: 0333 Power: 0333 Stamina: Enough Intel.: 0666? Luck: Unknown
Lv. 2: Swim: 0833 Fly: 0833 Run: 0833 Power: 0833 Stamina: Enough Intel.: 0833? Luck: Unknown
Lv. 3: Swim: 1166 Fly: 1166 Run: 1166 Power: 1166 Stamina: Enough Intel.: 1166? Luck: Unknown
Lv. 4: Swim: 1366 Fly: 1366 Run: 1366 Power: 1366 Stamina: Enough Intel.: 1366? Luck: Unknown
Lv. 5: Swim: 1666 Fly: 1666 Run: 1666 Power: 1666 Stamina: Enough Intel.: 1666? Luck: Unknown

Lv. 4 I have not studied much, so that's just an estimate. I know Intelligence and luck are not zero this time, making Diamond Lv. 5 harder than all the final challenge races!

The Champion Chao always has one stat as the highest, and one rather low, while the rest are around par. When detremining the stats, heres how they work:

If Swim if high, then Power is low.
If Fly is high, then Swim is low.
If Run is high, then Fly is low.
If Power is high, then Run is low.

Makes senses too, if you go about certain aspects.

My YouTube stuffs
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Thanks for your support UltimaNumber255. What you wrote is at least 90% correct! :darkhappy:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

I did it! I've finally found how to get the exact stats of every Chao Race competitor! It was thanks to my estimate of the stats of the Chao you face in Jewel Race Lv. 1 from many years ago, turns out I was right on the spot! Very soon, I will have a list of all the Chao opponents to put up here! But, it will take a while, because there are Chao who have stats randomly generated from a certain range. So far I'm noticing a pattern, but I must confirm in the name of science!

For now, have a WIP. For the record, my guess and now correct answer of the Jewel Lv. 1 Chao, they have these four main stats like I guessed, but they also have these for Stamina, Intelligence, and Luck, every single one of them:
0666 Swim 0333 Fly 0333 Run 0333 Power 1666 Stamina 1666 Intelligence 1666 Luck

More to come! When the list is complete, I will post every single one of their stats on every level and course, even the randomly generated ones!

My YouTube stuffs
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

UltimaNumber255 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:30 pm I did it! I've finally found how to get the exact stats of every Chao Race competitor! It was thanks to my estimate of the stats of the Chao you face in Jewel Race Lv. 1 from many years ago, turns out I was right on the spot! Very soon, I will have a list of all the Chao opponents to put up here! But, it will take a while, because there are Chao who have stats randomly generated from a certain range. So far I'm noticing a pattern, but I must confirm in the name of science!

For now, have a WIP. For the record, my guess and now correct answer of the Jewel Lv. 1 Chao, they have these four main stats like I guessed, but they also have these for Stamina, Intelligence, and Luck, every single one of them:
0666 Swim 0333 Fly 0333 Run 0333 Power 1666 Stamina 1666 Intelligence 1666 Luck

More to come! When the list is complete, I will post every single one of their stats on every level and course, even the randomly generated ones!
Cool!! I look forward to it! :chaohappy:
UltimaNumber
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by UltimaNumber »

Sorry for not posting! But I finally gotten every single Rival Chao's Stats! I haven't gotten the randomized ones yet, but here is a spreadsheet of what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

My YouTube stuffs
Itachi Uchiha
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

UltimaNumber255 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:23 am Sorry for not posting! But I finally gotten every single Rival Chao's Stats! I haven't gotten the randomized ones yet, but here is a spreadsheet of what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Wow! Nice work! I am so happy the Code was finally cracked!
I hope to also see the Randomiced Stats soon. :chaohappy: