A quick chao question(sadx)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 9 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
jad1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

A quick chao question(sadx)

Post by jad1 »

So i want to make a chaos chao and I know how and I know that you can't check a chao happiness but are there any like actions or faces or anything that happens when your chao is very happy?
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Re: A quick chao question(sadx)

Post by chaoadventures »

Yeah, they still have actions to show how happy they are, including the heart, exclamation mark, and other things, they normally get above their head.

Their face doesn't change at all unless they're sleeping though.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Post by LimitCrown »

If you treat a Chao very well with a specific character for a while and didn't attack it, then you could check how happy they are by whistling. If they notice and run toward your character, then they are definitely happy enough to evolve into a Chaos Chao.
chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

ANNNNND just as I read Limit's post I realized that I most likely read the question incorrectly. I need sleep.

Whistling definitely lets you check how happy a chao is.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Keep in mind that whistling is only reliable if the Chao also hasn't had any negative interactions with any other characters. For example, even if my Chao has received plenty of affection from Sonic, if the Chao was repeatedly hurt by Knuckles, the Chao will still respond to Sonic's whistle, but still have lower happiness because of Knuckles.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
The Thunder
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by The Thunder »

chaoadventures wrote:Yeah, they still have actions to show how happy they are, including the heart, exclamation mark, and other things, they normally get above their head.

Their face doesn't change at all unless they're sleeping though.
Chaos Chao also blink and their eyes are half-open if you wake them up from their sleep. I've repeatedly done that by accident with Hero Chaos Chao because they sometimes re-spawn in a pool and I forget if they're sleeping, so when I pick the wrong one up, it looks cranky.
1, 10, 100, 1000, Manjyome!! THUNDER!!