Petting Glitch! (Sonic adventure 2)

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 3 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
InkSelenaX
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: When you're in, there's no turning back

Petting Glitch! (Sonic adventure 2)

Post by InkSelenaX »

NOTE: I actually came across this Glitch accidentally while messing around with my Chao Garden, so, this is probably a treat for those who have trouble petting one Chao at a time.

https://youtu.be/E8lQOcMCJ9g

Basically, this is more of a video demonstration, but, I'll just break it down into words so you can get the context of the Glitch.

So, if you have 2 or more Chao at or around the same place, it would create a chain reaction, causing the Chao nearby to act as if it's being pet, even though you aren't petting them specifically. By the way, this glitch is the most helpful for the friendship of multiple Chao, so you don't have to do them one by one.
Nerds are ok, and so are you! :omochao:
LeTesla
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao
Motto: Need a Dispenser!

Re: Petting Glitch! (Sonic adventure 2)

Post by LeTesla »

I believe this is caused because when petting the chao, it actually creates an invisible object that causes it to be petted, I'm going to assume that it's either a cube or a sphere, but it extends out of the character, and any chao in the object whether they're the intended target to be petted or not, will be petted.
Just a guy I guess
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

I like the glitch because it makes multiple Chaos to be petted.
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
papermario1998
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Coming soon to videocassette

Post by papermario1998 »

I remember abusing this glitch back in the day to raise affection and/or change alignment of multiple Chao at once.
I'm back from the WayBack machine, and I'm Knocking, again.
Furry Trash :cool: