How can you tell if a Chao loves you?

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 1 year and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
InkSelenaX
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: When you're in, there's no turning back

How can you tell if a Chao loves you?

Post by InkSelenaX »

I just bought SADX for the GameCube, and since I'm more used to the SA2 Chao, I'm not sure if the SADX Chao are the same as those that are in it's sequel.
Also, since I just started doing things in the SADX Chao Garden, I really want to know how a Chao shows their affection towards a character (such as Sonic), so, I'm quite curious...
Nerds are ok, and so are you! :omochao:
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: How can you tell if a Chao loves you?

Post by LimitCrown »

In SADX, you can still whistle to call Chao that like the characters that you choose to play as. However, unlike in SA2B, I haven't seen a Chao try to follow one of the characters that I'm plays as on their own in SADX, so I don't think that interaction is present there, unfortunately.
Chao31
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Chao31 »

You can tell if they come to you when you whistle or if they have evolved bouncing/hopping towards your character and cuddling you when they get to them plus they may do that cuz they want some attention, Hope it helps ^_^ :herosway:
MetalAlpha156
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: Commit oxygen not reach lungs

Post by MetalAlpha156 »

You can tell if a Chao loves you if it starts following the player. If you normaly take care of the Chao with one character, (like Shadow), then the Chao will start showing it's affection and start to follow the character you used to normaly take care of it.

EXAMPLE: If you keep taking care of only one Chao with only Shadow, over time, it will start following Shadow. But it won't show it's affection to anyone else exept Shadow unless you take care of the Chao with another character. :omochao:
MetalAlpha156 :omochao:
Tails Prower
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: just a dumb argentinian doing stuff

Post by Tails Prower »

Whistle and see if a Chao runs after you. Easy
Why we cannot have a Sonic Adventure 3? I mean... it could be cool...stop saying werid things, SEGA, and make the freaking sequel!!
:thinking: :herosurprise: :darkblink:
Cheda
Egg
Egg

Post by Cheda »

Your chao will also draw his favorite character he has 50+ affection for. He will need max drawing classes tho.