Is there a way to make a chao remove a hat without harming the chao

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
jad1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Is there a way to make a chao remove a hat without harming the chao

Post by jad1 »

Hello,so this question is for sadx pc
So let's say you were holding an egg shell to give it to a specific chao but an other chao got in the way and took the shell and put it on its head
I know I can throw the chao into a wall and it would drop it but is there a way to make it remove without harming it?
And let's say a chao with a hat was evolving,after it evolved will it have the hat or will it disappear?
Thank you for reading
LimitCrown
Chao Expert
Chao Expert

Re: Is there a way to make a chao remove a hat without harming the chao

Post by LimitCrown »

I don't think that there is any other way to remove a hat from a Chao without throwing the Chao against a wall. Also, Chao will still keep any hats that they're wearing after they evolve or reincarnate.
jad1
Newborn Chao
Newborn Chao

Post by jad1 »

LimitCrown wrote:I don't think that there is any other way to remove a hat from a Chao without throwing the Chao against a wall. Also, Chao will still keep any hats that they're wearing after they evolve or reincarnate.
Ok thanks for the information
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Use a mod, unless you're using the gamecube version