Hi I'm new need help

Post here if you want help with Chao raising/breeding, or if you are a kind person that likes to help other people!
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 7 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Gunshot123
Child Chao
Child Chao

Hi I'm new need help

Post by Gunshot123 »

Hey I just found this website yestarday and I found out that there are a lot of different chao's you can get well anyway I just started a chao gared of my own for the frist time. Why? becouse the game I never play any sonic games on the gamecube :herocry:. the only sonic game I play was on my cousin gameboy sp. any way I got a gamcube and eveything else and I just got sonic Dx and sonic battle 2 on Gamecube and sonic advance for gameboy I never took care of a chao. So any tips. :heroblink: sorry I didn't put it on chao help and support. :herocry:
KevinBushy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by KevinBushy »

So, you've never taken care of a chao?
Tell me what you need help with, I'm here =D
Dendor
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Dendor »

well i try to figure out wat kind of chao i want first and then just work towards that. i kind of prefer chaos drive to animals because im not the that fond of animal part but thats probably cuz im a bit of a perfectionist :chaohappy: another thing you can do as far as skills go is buy lots of chao fruit (if u have the rings) its wonderful because it raises ALL skills when they eat it :herosuprise:
Drouge
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Drouge »

Well, In SA2B Get a lot of emblems and then buy some more chao eggs from the black market in the kindergarten.
If you evolve a Hero Chao and a Dark chao you get 2 more gardens.
Get some chao fruit and raise stats.
Also for more advice just read this website through! (the actual website not just the forum)
Fusion
VIP
VIP

Post by Fusion »

Moved to Chao Help and Support.

If this is your first time with chao - just start raising them and see what you come up with! Once you have some basic familiarity with them, you can find tons of information on this website and these forums - just read threads or ask your own questions! We're here to help.

Like Dendor said, it might be worth you looking at pictures of chao and finding one you like the look of, and then start working towards that chao. You'll learn a lot along the way.
chaomaster75
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by chaomaster75 »

if you need any help ask me ive played sonic advance, battle and dx since tey came out. if you want a hero chao pet it with sonic tails or kuckles(blue dot above his head) for a dark chao do the oppisite shadow rouge or eggman (redish pinkish dot) for a normal chao pet it with sonic then shadow (greenish dot) note that is for battle only :herosuprise:
dvddd3d
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by dvddd3d »

PM anyone that you think can help you too. its a way of asking for help without flooding the forums. im an expert(self-proclaimed) on chao evolution(but not really the common names for the chao. i.e., i believe basic dragon chao is neutral/power)and might be able to help if you think you've done something wrong with evolution. i also have read the whole page on chaos chao featured on this site. there are very many chao experts here, so look over the help and support forums to decide which people to call when you need help. :darksuprise:
Gunshot123
Child Chao
Child Chao

Thanks for the info!

Post by Gunshot123 »

alright thanks I 'll see what I can come up with! :suprise:
Klik
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by Klik »

Here's something I've learned from my own mistakes. Keep your Chao away from the water if it can't swim. I swear to you, every time I turn my back, atleast one of them bolts for the water...
nights
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by nights »

May I suggest either a devil swim chao, or a sonic chao (neutral run). I find them very useful in races, and, in my opinion, they look plain awsome. Good Luck.