Pokemon: Cross Region Adventure ~(Joining Closed)~

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 2 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Re: Pokemon: Cross Region Adventure ~(Joining Closed)~

Post by Midnite »

Ember was obviously ready, as she stayed by Kareena's side. Alam-Sin, Zuno-no, Lotus, and Morrigan all chanted, "I!" in unision, ending in Lotus sticking her tongue out at Morrigan again. "Someone seems flustered~" Morrigan shot back at the envious vixen. "Oh, sure, hot stuff," Lotus retorted, "At least I'm not a sk-"

"Both of you, cut it out!" Ember snapped, insantly silencing the two as fear filled their hearts. "Y-yes ma'am," Morrigan replied, though Lotus shot the Excadrill a dirty gaze.
- space for rent -
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

"Do be sure to keep it hidden and safe. If it helps, I can keep the crystal's existence a secret, for now." Vladimir nodded once, laying his head back down on his desk, not yet having taken his eyes off of the crystal.
-----
Kareena lightly floated in circles around Ember with a toothy smirk plastered on her face. "Wonderful. Everyone, go and get yourselves ready if you need to. We leave once we're all here, so make haste!" she ordered. Twilight, Lunari, and Nephoros raised their arms in identical salutes before hopping off back to their quarters to get themselves ready to go on the raid. The fiery Skymin once again turned her attention back to the morph Shizuo, and the shadow Espeon and Hrikaire who had come, turning her head at a rather extreme angle to do so. She pointed a sharp finger at it, the small digit ablaze. "What shall we do with it? ..." she flashed a larger grin than before. "...DO whatever you like~"
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Midnite was still shaken from his dream, as he blankly stared ahead, trying to erase the image of the carousel from his mind. His somewhat hasted heartbeats were audible, but fortunately his heart was nowhere near the verge of spazzing out. "Ugh, I hope I didn't wake anyone up with my sudden hollering... but that nightmare was awful. It genuinely felt like it came straight out of some demonic horror movie."

"Could it be those doppelgangers' doing again?" Lily pondered out loud, softly tapping one of her forepaws on the ground, "It sounds like something they'd be capable of inflicting."

"I certainly hope not," Midnite whimpered, "If this continues, I'll probably lose my sanity before we'd ever get the chance to finish them..."
- space for rent -
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

Hrikaire frowned.
"Master I think they saw through my illusion."
M slowly walked over.
"It's fine."
Hopefully I can stall until Genesect has a decent scan of their ship.
He looked down at Kareena.
"That...thing......was merely a pawn of mine. I can see you have a Lucario, you may wish to have it try and explain what it is. I have plenty, far stronger, where it came from. "
And I can generate dozens more should the need arise.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Kareena busily took hold of a giant straight pin, the red orb on the end as thick as her arm and the needle being half her height. She looked at M with a distrusting stare, briefly turning her attention to Raven. The canary-yellow Lucario had her back turned, but she was looking over her shoulder at the others, her eyes solemn. "I....I just as easily have the power to read its life energy. But I picked up something strange earlier...and I'm...not sure if I wish to probe any further," she mumbled the last part somewhat shyly. The look that Kareena gave her immediately made her wish she hadn't voiced her opinion out loud. The Skymin's fiery eyes seemed to stare right through her and brand her soul. Red eyes met blue, but Raven managed to resist the urge to focus her eyes elsewhere; looking away was a sign of submission. 'I'm not weak.' she thought. With a soft sigh she turned back to the false Shizuo. The real one had already disappeared deeper into the shadow ship, wherever he went to unwind.

Kareena was already edging toward the rail of the ship. She effortlessly propped one foot on the rail, the large straight pin strapped to her back with a leather belt. It wasn't long before Twilight, Nephoros, and Lunari joined her in waiting before they set out. The pale, cyan Snivy held a small box in her arms and a remote with a single button on it balanced on the flat of her tail. Kareena sat herself where she was, a risky act, given that a single gust at any given moment could knock her overboard and into the endless sea of clouds. If she leaned forward or backward, any passing stray objects would easily catch her and take her with them. Her gaze hardened a slight bit, but she lightly clasped her hands together and laid them on her lap. "Hurry now. We don't have all night to linger."
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

M's eyes narrowed.
"....Who's the white haired kid standing over there looking at me and panting?"
Maoh smirked and walked over.
"I'm sorry, but your ability to create life like that....heheh"
He broke into a manic fit of laughter, leaving M mildly annoyed.
He's my height and has a weak enough quintessence, but that thing....
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Kareena looked at the two blankly, but said nothing. Raven rested one paw on her shoulder and retreated a few steps awkwardly. Her eyes wandered a bit, but she remained silent like her leader. Loopy as ever, Valdr came to a pause in front of the small group gathered by the rail and bowed his head. "I'll join you all onnn this one. CounT me in, th-en." He seemed to pay his slightly erratic speech patterns no mind. The poisonous serpent allowed Kareena to leap onto his head in one swift bound. Whether she meant to or not she clawed his snout a little bit, but he didn't seem to mind. His devoid of irises eyes fell on M, a smirk crossing his face. "Oh pleaseee~"
-x-
Shizuo knelt on his bed with a sigh. Having removed his bandana-cape, which was hung up on a peg beside his cabin's door, he contented himself with sharpening his katana's blade, even though it was more than sharp enough. Whenever he did solitary things, he knew that his mind tended to wander to even his furthest memories from his mind. His expression hardened as he thought about what he had said earlier aboard the other group's airship: "I'm not afraid to use my weapon on any of you. And I'm not afraid to finish you like I finished Shiver!"

Shiver.

Shizuo momentarily stopped what he was doing. 'I hated that otter. But I liked him at the same time. How is that?' The shadow-Dewott set the blade down completely, his eyes now closed as the memories rushed back over him like a tidal wave.

He watched the scene with evil, knowing eyes.

Shiver glanced around under the water. For a long minute he didn't see anything at first. He had fallen close to the back of the ship, but could make out the outline of Flash. He made a move toward her with a sudden, alarmed start,, but a sharp force jerked him back. As he turned around, the propellers on the back of the ship had snagged his cloak and was sucking him in dangerously close to the whirling propellers, which were now only a few inches away from his lower body. His tail was drawn in next before he had proper time to act. "Dear Arceus...No...!" he shouted. His words came out gargled by the water. If he were on land, tears of fright would have been streaming from his eyes as he awaited his death... after having lived such a short, unaccomplished life without any freedom from Vladimir's reign. "So this is what it's like to have to face the last moments of your life...I hope that lousy snake is proud of himself. He's never done anything for me, and I doubt he'll change his twisted ways. I just hope that Rikki will take care of herself...and that the pretty boy will make her happy if nobody else does. It's my last wish if I could ever have one..." The otter hugged his knees to his chest and sobbed silently.

The right time to strike was then.

Shiver carefully opened one eye. He was surprised that he was even still alive; he should have been dead, mutilated to shreds by now. Had he gotten lucky? Had something snagged him and saved him? He glanced out in front of him and let out a shrill sounding cry. Another Dewott like himself had hooked his cloak with a finger and drawn him closer, a sinister expression plastered on his face. Shizuo's eyes met Shiver's and for a moment they were silent. The shadow quickly broke the lull between them. "Well met, Shiver. I'll bet you don't know who I am, do you, poor boy?" he asked teasingly. He reached behind his back to grasp hold of something, and he could see Shiver trying to angle his head so he could catch a glimpse of what it was. But being hooked by the neck made it a bit of a challenge to move about, as he found. "Now now. Don't be eager, my friend. I only want to tell you something."

"Who are you? And what are you planning to do with me?" Shiver demanded. Shizuo didn't answer right away. His hand grasped the pommel of his trusty blade and slowly drew it from its sheath, watching as Shiver's eyes grew wide at the sight. He was close enough to the rotating blades behind him that if he were to lean backward even an inch, he would be gone indefinitely. The only thing really holding him in place was his counterpart, who pressed the katana's blade to his throat lightly. Shiver could already tell the blade had been sharpened recently; his skin had already been broken and a nearly unnoticeable red tint colored the water under his chin. He winced as he tried to grab the scallops he carried on him, but the act only got him another cut. "Don't get your throat slit. Listen well, and I won't kill you." Shizuo leaned forward so that his own nose was pressed against Shiver's, his icy eyes boring into his counterpart's like hot coals. "If you still want to know who I am...In a way, I am a part of you. It's a shame you'll never know my identity, otter. I've come just to let you know that there are bigger threats in this world than any you've faced before. And you know what?" Shizuo's mischievous smirk fell into a serious, grim expression; the last one Shiver would ever see. He unhooked his fingers from Shiver's cloak until only one remained. "I'm only one of them." Alarmed, the other Dewott flailed his arms slightly. He knew he wouldn't be able to swim around Shizuo if his life depended on it...which it did. He stared at his counterpart, looking more defeated than ever. What he'd just heard didn't make very much sense to him at all, and only confused him further. "...I thought you said you weren't going to kill me..." he said quietly. His words didn't get a verbal response from Shizuo.

But before he could do anything else, he felt a sharp sensation and a searing ache in his chest, and dared to glance down as he saw the katana buried in his upper body. The water around him was growing redder and redder with his own blood, he realized. That was his last sensible thought. He began to thrash violently, Shizuo still having him hooked by the neck. He smiled as Shiver's tail was caught in the propeller blades and he let go of the otter just like that, removing his katana from the other Dewott's body. The cloudy red water blocked his view of Shiver's demise. But the satisfaction of what he'd already done was enough for him. It was then that he responded to Shiver's last statement and gave a hearty laugh.

"I lied."

Shizuo once again found himself alone in his room. He was a bit dazed after what he'd just thought about, but as could be expected he didn't feel a slight bit of remorse for Shiver. Shizuo lifted the katana into the air, the faint red stain on the tip still visible to him. But more than that, he saw his own reflection in the silver of the blade, his face not changing a bit. "And to think...that wasn't very long ago."
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Daylite, late to the party, finally showed up, and began rambling. "Am I too late? Oh, I can't wait for this raid! I'm gonna inflict so much torment on that soft-hearted misfit of a Zorua that he'll be driven to complete and utter depression! Just thinking about it is making me giddy! Oh yes, yes, yes~! When are we going? I can't wait! Come on, come on, COME ON! We don't have all night after all!" His katars constantly sheathed and unsheathed through his paws, and his pupils shifted around like googly-eyes.
- space for rent -
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

We're going somewhere! YAYY!
Maoh facepalmed and with a deeper voice than before, stated the following.
"Auroile, shut up. Maoh, I'mn taking the body."
In a flash of dark green light his spiky white hair turned blond and fell, bbecoming several inches shorter. His skin returned to its normal shade and his black eyes became an extremely dark green.
"So you're our World of Light counterpart."
M blinked, but Espeon snickered at him.
"Our? Oh please,"
Instantly a black, misty substance clamped around her mouth and seeped in, gagging her as its center became solid. To M's amazement, a black line was on the ground connecting the source of the blackness to Mello's shadow, which was growing.
"I apologize, but if you're anything like me, you're here with a plan. I can see you created that Morph, perhaps you have some other occult under your sleeve?"
He had a knowing expression which made it obvious he was fully aware of M's second trump card.
"....Kareena. I would like permission to kill them."
His voice was a mix of boredom and childish glee with sadistic amusement that made Espeon's and Hrikaire's eyes widen in terror. Even M took a step back.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Kareena grinned savagely. She stared at Mello for a long minute, speculating his power for herself, but otherwise trying to appear indifferent. "No need to ask me, my dear. Kill them to your heart's content; we know next to nothing about them, anyhow...Otherwise, is that everyone? Because if not, we're leaving anyway. As one, let us be off to do what we must tonight. In the name of the shadows we go!" She lifted the straight pin into the air, the red orb on the end shining in the moonlight. With a flourish she lowered her arm, pointing the tip outward and floating off at the head of her pack of cronies.
-----
Surprisingly, Bella, Mystic, and Neo were still sound asleep. Mystic lay sprawled out on her back, the hole in her tail having been quickly patched up with a bit of gauze. Bella idly scratched at her back once, otherwise laying perfectly still. She wouldn't admit, but she could be a bit of a heavy sleeper, unlike when she was a Zorua and constantly worried about threats at night. Thus, she didn't so much as stir when something small peered out of her mane and rolled onto the floor with a silent thud. It was none other than a wide-awake Rururii. Ever since the incident at the spa, he'd either been asleep or cowering under furniture. A part of him had realized that Midnite's attack against him had likely been unintended on his behalf. But a part of him was also still a little shy of the fox. He looked back at his three friends, relaxed by the sight of them sleeping soundly. The little mouse smiled slightly. 'I feel at ease when I know everyone is safe,' he thought. His bulbous tail dragging behind him, he quietly left the room to wander the hallways for a little bit.

The air outside was crisp. Once he was out of the room, he picked up the end of his tail and swung it in front of him, laughing as the force dragged him along with it. He kept doing this repeatedly until he was out on the deck, this method of moving being both a trademark of his species and a faster way to get around. He also found it to be fun, especially when the wind was strong. Everything seemed large to Rururii when he stood on his feet and not his tail. As he made his way up to the rail, his breath was caught in his throat when a large, round shape in front of him caught his eye. But as he got closer, he realized it was Nero; this was the first time he'd ever seen the Drifblim asleep, as well as finding out that he slept in the 'crow's nest' on the deck. 'He must be serving as a guard...Or maybe he just likes to sleep out here,' he thought. He couldn't help but shudder slightly. Rururii had admittedly always been slightly unnerved by Nero's presence alone. The balloon's narky attitude and enigmatic ways were always strange, but he always found himself attracted back to Nero because of them. From where he stood he noticed that a magazine of sorts was carelessly left open and placed on Nero's face covering his eyes, one of his yellow tipped hands still rested on the cover. From what he could see, the cover depicted what appeared to be a female Frillish, Drifblim, and Chandelure, with various captions written above and beneath. Unsure if he really wanted to know what the magazine was all about, Rururii averted his gaze and awkwardly continued on his way.

He sat on his tail facing the rail of the ship for a long moment, just the silence of the night and the fresh air surrounding him. But suddenly, a bright glow appeared in front of him and a vortex opened up before he could react to the sudden light. A sharp kick to his body caused him to go flying halfway across the deck and the sounds of pattering footsteps, excited hoots, and the clang of objects startled him. A grey-and-red blur passed over him and disappeared deeper into the ship before he could get a better look. "Now we attack! Get those fools, and get them well! Lunari, do your job right away! Once you do, we'll have a limited time to do what we need to do, then retreat. Go, go, go!"
Zorua
Adept Chao
Adept Chao

Post by Zorua »

Piper squeaked and looked around worriedly. "Wh-Wh-What was that noise?!" she whimpered. Adelaide nearly yelped in surprise as Piper bumped into her. "?!"
Bye.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

Mizu looked at Vladimir shocked, "What was that? I will go to the deck and see." Mizu jumped to his feet and waited for Vladimir to either tell him to check or stay.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

This is bad, I can't risk them finding me. M tried to lift his foot, but he found a black tentacle encircling it.
"Die intruder!"
A pikachu ran in, attacked him, and was heat butted, knocking it out.
"Ryuk, I could use your help."
A black circle appeared in the ground behind him and expanded until it was about two feet in diameter. From it emerged a black wraith-like being with a red, spiked ring around its edge.
"I was waiting for you to say something."

"HOLY CRAP!"
Mello transformed into Auroile.
"You have a Darkrai!?"
He had a fanboyish squee in his voice. His shadows had disappeared with his self-control.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Upon hearing noises on the deck, Midnite and Lily sprung toward the source. The two stopped close to Rururii, before the fox couple were ambushed. "Wh-" Before Midnite could even say anything, he was instantly met by a surprise kick from behind by Daylite. "Oh, hey there, Middycakes~" Morrigan taunted, "I'd love to control you to hurt that pathetic Azurill again, but there's something else I must do right now. Ciao!" The succubus-vixen darted beyond the hall. Midnite's legs trembled, unable to give chase as his heart became heavy again. "Oh, it's you," he heard a gruff female call out, "Perfect. I've been saving this particular spell just for you." Ember revealed herself, and slowly unraveled her scroll. Upon reading it, she started chanting some ancient, unknown language. Her eyes became black voids as she chanted, as they seemed to pierce right into Midnite's heart. The fox began to feel even weaker, as if something was compressing him. Ember's chanting became even louder, as sinister black glyphs started to surround her. She finished her incantation with a blood-curdling howl, and Midnite instantly fell to the ground afterward, motionless.

"As long as the distortion is unkept," Ember smirked, "You will forever remain in a coma, and will only wake up if we cease to be. That will be never, with our amazing progress. Good night, you softhearted Zorua! Too bad your next morning isn't gonna be coming any time soon!" With that, she stealthed in the shadows. She noticed Rururii for a second, but didn't pay him much mind as she passed him.

"Midnite!!" Lily was abhorred beyond belief, "Wake up! WAKE UP!! Oh dear Arceus, this is not good!"
- space for rent -
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

Suddenly the crystal started showing a horrifying and disturbing image. It was Mizu's past. Mizu looked back and froze in horror as the image started to play.

-------------------------

A younger version of Mizu ran through a forest towards a pokemon village. He started attacking the pokemon that lived there and was also making the buildings completely wet. Zerox was using this to send electricity everywhere. Mizu started laughing as the village got destroyed and the villagers screamed in terror. He had a look of insanity in his eyes and he continued to destroy the village.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

As Midnite was locked into a coma, his nightmare from the previous night began to haunt him once more. However, the black-void background now had a giant dark-colored Absol. It had a crooked leg like Moonsong's, and was bleeding from many ends; it didn't seem to notice Midnite's presence, either. The carousel was not present, at least yet, but the Zorua was walking on a looping, white staircase with seemingly no end and nobody else nearby. He only heard unsettling ambience and the sounds of his paws hitting the ground. He even found himself muted in this nightmare, unable to talk at all.

Morrigan passed by Gamil-Sin and Alida. The Heatran, able to insantly identify her as one of the shadows, managed to catch her and pin three of her tails down with his foot. The fake-Vulpix hollered in horrible pain. "That's not cool, bro!" she hissed.

"And what you and your horrible lot are brewing is totally radical," the Heatran retorted, as he intimidatingly glared at Morrigan.
- space for rent -
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Vladimir jolted upright as he lifted his head to the noise. His eyes fell on Mizu, a bit confused. "Is something the matter, Mizu?" he asked, genuine concern in his voice. The noises outside made him uneasy.

By then, Neo and Mystic were wide awake. The latter cast a tired look toward the door to their cabin as her Hydreigon companion got up and made his way over to it. "What's that noise? I hope nothing's going on out there," she mused, a bit grumpy over being woken up. Neo peered out into the hallway, the door already open from Rururii leaving the room moments prior. But right as he did, he was greeted with a sharp blow to the face that made him retreat a few paces. "Well now, it's the softy! ...Time to take out the trash." Neo cast an annoyed glare at the attacker: none other than his counterpart, Nephoros. The shadow Hydreigon returned the stare, the lust for battle clear in his eyes as he squeezed his way into the room. The sight of him alone made Mystic scoot backward. She hurriedly shook Bella awake, anticipating what would happen next. "Wake up, wolfie. I sense something big's about to happen..."
-
Rururii gave a frightened and worried squeak. His eyes fell on Midnite, whom he nudged repeatedly in hopes of doing something that would bring him out of his coma. "Oh no...Midnite! This can't happen...not now!" He shuddered slightly. But suddenly, he felt something warm press against the top of his head. Softly at first, then much harder as more and more pressure came down on him until he was forced onto his stomach with the burning-hot sensation on his back. "Aw, go hang yourself, kid. You can cry and moan and nudge him for not; it won't help a thing." Kareena lifted her foot from his body and kicked him aside roughly before grabbing him by the tail, eyeing the bulbous end greedily. She lifted one sharp finger to the base where the end connected to the black, crooked segment. Rururii shuddered as he felt her brutally hot finger press against his skin and brand him. If she were to move it any more, she would completely remove the end of his tail, which he couldn't afford for his life. "No...!" he shouted at her. He attempted to Sing, but she kicked him in the gut before he could continue. "Shut it! I'll be done in a second...~"

"Hey, Kareena!" Lunari's voice called out to her, interrupting her before she could do anything else. Annoyed, she dropped the little mouse headfirst onto the deck and turned to face her subordinate. "What is it? Can't you see I was busy with something?" She tapped her foot against the ground, leaving dark, charred patches beneath her. Lunari rolled her eyes and grinned. "I need your opinion on something," she said simply, twirling her syringe around in her hand, her finger rested on the plunger as though she intended to use it then and there.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"The crystal..." Mizu couldn't finish his sentence. The crystal continued to play that horrifying scene over and over.

------------

Dark Mizu woke up. He struggled to get untied but it was no luck, he knew mizu tied it.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Lily was dazed and frightened. Everything around her seemed to quickly race, coming and going. She originally intended to bring Midnite back to his bedroom, but upon noticing Rururii's trouble, she decided to stay. At loss of words, however, she was only able to clench her teeth and growl. Chordelia and Garnet have waken up at this point. "What is all the ruckus...?" the Volcarona muttered, still half-awake and not paying attention to his surroundings. Chordelia's mind was also rather foggy from sleep, and her head was spinning.
- space for rent -
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

M fell onto the normal airship.
Rui's aura is nowhere to befound.....this is odd.
He wieghed hisoptions before hearing Ruirii.
The snake knows who I am...
He realized that there was an aura nearbye which seemed tattered.
That must be one of our experiments....odd. I suppose I'll help and/or blackmail them.

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

It seemed like the stairs were endless, and Midnite was getting nowhere. The bleeding Absol in the background seemed to shrivel and sink into the black scenery (or lack there of) as time continued to pass. His footsteps and the unsettling ambience were still his only company, which eventually led to him carefully treading on the tips of his paws from building up paranoia. After what finally seemed like he was approaching the top of something, the demonic carousel's music became audible. He gasped, and quickly scrambled upward. The top seemed to become farther away from each frenzied step he took, as the nightmarish music became louder. He continued to run, as the carousel became slightly visible from behind. Sprinting at this point, the ramp eventually jerked to the right, knocking Midnite off his feet and then to the void below. The bleeding Absol was a red, crumpled mess at this point, as it seemed to vanish with everything else.

---

Yune was quietly sneaking around in the shadows, making her presence minimal to both the shadows and the non-shadows. She noticed Klawkwerk and Tiktok pass by, heading toward the ship's control room.

As the two gears entered the control, they seemed to quietly stare at each other, as if relaxing after a long day. Klawkwerk was recharging his energy, as his gears somewhat glowed a light blue as they span around. Tiktok was surverying his surroundings, after hearing clamor from before. "I can't be the only one hearing noises."
- space for rent -
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Defeated, Rururii flopped down beside Midnite, crestfallen as ever. He looked to Chordelia and Garnet with a frown. "Someone's put Midnite into a coma, and we don't know what to do...And those scary pokemon have returned," he said in a quiet voice. Right as he did, he was nearly bowled over again as a Tri Attack flew over his head, the fiery portion barely grazing him. Nephoros passed over him, appearing as a gigantic, hulking shadow to the little mouse. His counterpart was close behind, looking irritated for the first time since he'd evolved. Already, Bella's, Mystic's, and Neo's cabin was a mess as a result of the fight that had gone on. Bella and Mystic were close behind the two Hydreigon, who had already taken to the skies high above the airship. Bella stared up at them worriedly. "I hope Neo will be alright up there. I don't know where these shadows are coming from all of a sudden, but we'd better get rid of them soon."

"Twi begs to differ, sister." Before she could react, a sharp DynamicPunch in the chest made her go flying. There was a small puncture hole where a claw had broken her skin, her dark fur hiding it well. She growled as she found herself looking at Twilight, who wore a mischievous grin on her face. "Helloooo, softy.~" she teased, advancing toward Bella with ill intent clear in her eyes. For a long moment the two foxes stared one another down, neither making a move. Then, Twilight cracked her knuckles and made use of her species' special ability: in the blink of an eye, at least four illusory copies of herself appeared behind her, all of them looking bloodthirsty. Even Bella was a slight bit confused, before coming to her senses. 'She's trying to trip me up,' she thought. 'I bet I could do the same if I tried...Which I never have, come to think of.' But the truth was, she'd never been the best at casting illusions; there had never been any need for her to do so. Even so, she decided to try her hand at it again.

She concentrated hard as she managed to create one illusion of herself, then two, then three. Creating illusory scenery was something that most Zoroark did to protect their homes, but creating shadow-copies of living things was another story. It was tricky trying to control them all and she was still barely outnumbered, but it would have to do. For the first time, a wry smile touched her lips. "You want to dance, vixen? Then let's...~"
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

"Oh no, Midnite!" Chordelia yelled out upon hearing what Rururii said. The electric tarantula scuttled to Midnite's side, and looked for a pulse with her feelers. "He-he still has a pulse," the Galvantula remarked, though her voice was still horribly paranoid. Lily was resting her head on Midnite's side, her solemn expression depicting she was worried sick for her love interest's well being. Garnet had turned toward Twilight. "Your malignance is getting stale quite fast," the Volcarona bluntly murmured to Twilight, as he decided to join the sky fight between Nephoros and Neo. "Neo, need an extra wing?" Garnet shouted out to him, as he prepared a Bug Buzz toward the fake Hydreigon, unaware of the doppelgangers' type differences.
- space for rent -
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Neo gave a sigh of relief. "Many thanks for your help, Garnet~ I don't know what it is about these guys, but this one is somehow gaining the upper hand over me. They're just as crazy as they seem..." he murmured, watching Nephoros. The shadow Hydreigon stared at Garnet blankly. The Bug Buzz hit him squarely in the chest, but he took it well much to Neo's surprise. "Did you really think that would keep me down, Sparkles?" he retorted, his jab aimed at Garnet. Neo grunted. Doing what he could, he attacked with yet another Tri Attack aimed in the shadow-hydra's direction.
---
Mystic observed the fight between Bella and Twilight worriedly. By then it was a massive tangle of red, orange, and black fur, attacks being dealt but none yet finding their correct targets. She backed up, expecting to feel herself press against the wall but instead finding herself touching something that felt like another pokemon. Instantly, cold, pale hands clasped themselves over her eyes, a set of vines wrapped around her neck and dragging her backwards. "H-hey! Let me go!" she demanded, blinded and unable to do much. Something small but pointy prodded against her throat, like a needle. "Shhh. Don't worry, it'll be fine. Now be quiet."

The last thing Mystic wanted was to be jabbed in the throat. With a soft sigh, she wordlessly complied as she was dragged elsewhere.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Garnet heartily laughed at Nephoros' jab, finding it pathetically funny. Not knowing what else he could do, he considered his options. Fiery Dance was already useless against dragons, and this faker shrugged off his Bug Buzz. He knew Hurricane, but was inconsistent with its accuracy. In a desperate attempt, the Volcarona decided to press his luck and unleash a Hurricane attack toward Nephoros.

---

Lily was half-asleep at this point, resting on Midnite's side. Chordelia turned her attention toward Mystic. "Oh my!" However, the Galvantula found herself running right into a new doppelganger.

"Like, sorry I'm late!" the faker flamboyantly exclaimed. He was a flourescent pink Volcarona, with wings 3x as large as Garnet's. He seemed to sparkle in the light. "How can you guys forget to invite sparkly ol' Edward to this party?" the newcomer inquired. Chordelia was already momentarily blinded from the sudden sparkles, unable to see around her and thus unable to move toward Mystic anymore. Edward turned toward the fight between Bella and Twilight. "Bella, deary, it's Edward! Your blood knight -- who likes to think he's a fabulous vampire -- in sparkly armor is here~! ♥"
- space for rent -