Pokemon: Cross Region Adventure ~(Joining Closed)~

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Re: Pokemon: Cross Region Adventure ~(Joining Closed)~

Post by DarkZero »

(Btw Mizu and Dark Mizu will be waking up soon, but I have a surprise for them >:D )
Mizu suddenly collapsed to the floor. His body near motionless except for his chest moving from him breathing.

---------------

Dark Mizu's eyes went blank as his body started shaking. The third Mizu looked at Dark Mizu and then looked towards where Mizu had collapsed and saw Mizu. "Oh no it is happening sooner than I thought! I should have gotten the crystals sooner! Now instead of destroying the crystals, I have to recharge the crystals and give them back or else they could both die!" the third Mizu cried out in terror. He looked around trying to see if he could see anyone, but the only person he noticed was Vladimir next to Mizu.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

(( :O~))

"Oh no..." Vladimir stared down at Mizu with a look of slight fright and worry. He craned his neck a bit so that he leaned over the Vaporeon as he briefly inspected him. Vlad slowly turned his gaze back to where he had previously seen Dark Mizu and the third Mizu, his gaze falling on the latter of the two. For a moment, he couldn't find any words, unsure of what to say or how to act. "I...What do you mean by these 'crystals'? ...Who are you exactly?" The words seemed to tumble out as he opened his mouth to speak.
------------------------
"Welcome back...." Shizuo's gaze swept over each of the shadow warriors as they returned one by one. Among them, Nephoros and Lunari were stuck with the task of dragging Twilight's unconscious body back to her room, grunting the entire way as they did. The shadow Zoroark still had a somewhat dreamy smile plastered across her face, signifying that she didn't regret any of her actions and wore her new scars with pride.

Kareena, still in Land Forme, sighed softly to herself as she high tailed back to her cabin with the straight pin in her mouth. She didn't so much glance at Shizuo as she passed, emitting a grunt instead. "If anything needs to be taken care of, get to it!" she ordered.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

Lily's eyelids slowly closed, as she slipped into unconsciousness. Chordelia had finally caught up, noticing the two unconscious kitsunes. The tarantula, in horribly low spirits, did not talk at all, as he hoisted Lily and Midnite onto her back, slowly and somberly crawling two toward the interior with the two foxes. Garnet met Chordelia halfway, healing Lily's injuries with a Morning Sun. Her orbitars and fur were still blood-stained, but the bleeding had otherwise stopped. However, Midnite's entire body suddenly jolted. The force startled Chordelia, as the Zorua fell off her back and next to Serena, his ears and paws sporadically twitching.

Midnite found himself in his distorted nightmare again. Yet, it was pure white void, with a seemingly invisible ground. He padded forward, finding nothing in his path. He tried to whisper to himself, but he still found himself a mute Zorua in his dreams. He stopped moving, a heavy and horrible feeling in his stomach. The white void instantly turned black, as he heard the same horrible music that struck absolute fear in his heart. The carousel was nearby, as it became slightly visible from ahead.

Midnite instinctively darted the opposite side of the void, sprinting as far away as his paws could from the carousel. During his sprint, he did not realize he was slowly changing form into a Vulpix, one that was once in his life.

Seconds after his transformation finished, approximately half the distance left from his starting point when he was right, he ended up crashing straight into an invisible wall. A yellow ring reminiscent of an angel's halo became visible behind the wall, as Midnite stared at it for a moment, still unaware of his own state. When the carousel's music became visible again, Midnite ended up shreiking in the voice of his now deceased girlfriend. He could not get past the invisible wall, and could only wait for the demon haunting his infinite nightmare to overcome him. It was then when he finally stared down at his paws, realizing who he became as he clasped his right forepaw's toes over his left.

"M-mor-" he started to say, his voice exactly like hers, but he was unable to finish her name. He felt as if he was genuinely in Morgana's body, as he flexed his paws' toes while anticipating the carnival attraction of doom. The feeling of having toes again was somewhat alien to him; a Zorua has no digits on its paws, and Midnite could barely remember what it was like to be a human. It seemed like ages, left only to sulk while in Morgana's body, until 'it' had finally caught up. Its music blared loudly, signaling its approach. When the carousel was finally two feet away, its pace suddenly slowed to a crawl, as if wanting to cause Midnite's moments of misery in his original girlfriend's body to last longer. Midnite ended up diving into the carousel out of desperation, letting it slowly overcome his sights and absorb everything in its darkness.

Everything then became completely black for Midnite.
- space for rent -
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

"Those crystals they kept with them. They are mind crystals, they were designed so that they see into the minds of others but Mizu found a blank one when he was younger and it combined with his mind. When I and Dark Mizu were created we each got a version of the crystal. When these crystals lose their power the owner of the crystal becomes blank minded. If the crystals aren't recharged within a certain amount of time, the owner will lose his/her mind and cause destruction, which my masters have to destroy such people/pokemon. Also my name is Omni Mizu," The third Mizu said his name with attitude.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Bella gave a slight nod, watching as Chordelia carried the two foxes off. Moments before Midnite tumbled onto the floor, she turned away in the opposite direction with a soft sigh, clasping her paws together solemnly. Her own claws entwined in front of her chest, she stared down at the ground and didn't say anything as she disappeared further into the ship. The worn Serena cast a glance out of the sides of her vision, inspecting Midnite with a saddened gaze at the sight of her unconscious comrade. She herself was struggling slightly to stay awake after the night's events, but she gave him a gentle nuzzle and a slight smile, despite being unaware of what he was feeling. "Stay strong...We'll get you back functioning again in no time." The hedgehog gave in to her exhaustion, flopped onto the deck and dozing off into a heavy sleep.
Vladimir kept his gaze on Omni Mizu, only moving to straighten his upper body and prop himself on his ornate staff. "So you say... But if that's the case, have these crystals already run out of time to be recharged? And..." he trailed off slightly. In his mind, he was remembering back to when they were still aboard the ship, when Mizu had shown him the crystal the first time. A sense of understanding fell over Vlad and his expression seemed to blank. '...I'll bet that was one of them. But what can be done, I wonder?'
Another wad of paper was flung at the wastebasket. And it met much the same fate as the last few: it landed in a heap next to the bin, adding to the already growing pile of crumpled scrolls. "Bah....What am I even writing?" The rich sounding voice echoed throughout the cavern. The great black-and-red striped serpent, Galder, turned away from the study desk with a blank expression on his face, other than the slight frustration that showed in his eyes. Ever since leaving Vernon to his task, Galder himself had retreated back to the Distortion World to plot in safety. "I could take this entire thing to the next level," he'd told himself. "It's already off to a good start...for me, I should say. But the question--many questions, actually--still remain...And some of them, I think there may be answers to that are right under my nose." The serpent slithered in tight circles about his study, everything being of near titanic size compared to normal furniture in order to accommodate the Renegade pokemon's own size. Behind him, a book shelf lined with multitudes of books of all shapes and sizes seemed to have collected dust while he had gone. He turned to it now and raised one of his sharp, red talons to one row in particular, something sparking in his mind.

He continued to scan through them until his claw stopped on the spine of one book in particular: a dusty green one with an odd code imprinted on it. Even to him, it was large and thick, full of all kinds of information, If Galder had a mouth, he might have smirked then as he gently tugged the book from its place and hoisted it onto his desk without much problem. "I think I had been looking for this one many moons ago...What lies inside, I wonder again?" he mused. Without a second thought, he flipped open the book's cover and quickly became engrossed in its contents.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Omni Mizu looked at Vladimir and said, "Oh no, it isn't at all to late, in fact the timer for the crystals to be recharged has just begun. Do you know where Mizu's crystal is at so I can get it recharged for him." Omni Mizu looked at his good version and then his evil version.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Vladimir cast a thoughtful gaze toward the ship's interior. "I do, in fact. The last I saw it, the crystal that Mizu had was stolen by my counterpart, and then dropped somewhere out here... Do you think the Dark Mizu might have taken it, or had you?" he asked, trying to recall.
A soft rustling came from the woods opposite the three Mizus and Vladimir. It remained faint at first, but as it progressed, it grew heavier and much more rapid, until a small, slate-gray-and-red creature darted out of the undergrowth with something resembling an old book clenched in its jaws. Donning a thick pair of goggles over his eyes, it appeared to be another Zorua, who cast daring glances over his shoulder as a robotic voice called after him, "Hey! Give that back, you scamp!"

Appearing as a little streak hurtling in the direction of the side of the ship, the fur along the fox's spine rose and fell with the bouts of adrenaline that coursed through him. Despite the book in his mouth he managed a sly grin as he turned around to face his pursuer, who appeared from the edge of the woods seconds later. Glowing eyes fixed on him, an aggravated looking Metang, who somehow managed to carry a pipe where its mouth would be, hovered out of the underbrush and began to corner the Zorua. He outstretched one arm, flexing his claws as he drew closer. "I have no time for games. The book back, if you will," he asked of the reynard, this time in a much more level headed tone. The sounds of the two conversing stirred Serena, but she didn't budge from where she lay. Mystic and Rururii turned away from tending to Neo momentarily to wander closer to the rail of the ship and peer over. At the sight of the other Metang apprehending the Zorua, both were temporarily taken aback, Mystic coming to her senses too late. She gripped the rails tightly until her fingers turned to an ashy color. "It's him again! We can't let him injure that kid!" Rururii opened his mouth to say something, but his comrade wasn't listening. Without much thought the malcolored Snivy sprouted a vine and leaned until the fox was within range, managing to lasso him about his midsection and reel him in upward. Taking notice, he stuck out his tongue lightly at his pursuer, though dropped the book in the process. It landed safely in the Metang's open claws and he stared upward at Mystic in wonder.

"Rats!" The Zorua complained. "I was close, too... And who's this, trying to foxnap the outstanding Microbyte? Let go!" He was too late. With a heave he was hoisted over the rail and on board, the vine slipping and tightening again, this time around his neck. The Zorua--Microbyte--was flung backward into Mystic's open arms, although the force sent him crashing into her chest and she stumbled backward before the reynard tumbled to the deck floor. He let out an annoyed sounding groan as he stumbled back onto his paws. "Ehehe...Not my ideal way of kicking off the day."
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

Garnet stared at Discord, unamused. "I'm sorry, Darius, but another rampage, and we may be forced to kill you before you kill us." However, the actual Darius was sound asleep, near the airship's ramp.

Chordelia stared at Microbyte with a "What the heck?" expression on her face. However, she had her own two Zorua to handle. She re-hoisted Midnite on her back, as she carried him and Lily back inside. The door to Midnite's cabin was opened, as the electric tarantula carefully propped the two kitsunes onto the bed.

---

Garnet had suddenly remembered Amber, who was still horribly bedridden with illness. He was about to head inside to check on her, but was interrupted by what sounded like a baby's crying from the airship's crow's nest. "Wha...?" he inquired, "I'd check what's up there, but my wings are too tired to carry me..." The fiery moth drifted into slumber on the airship. Chordelia had rejoined the deck. Despite being filled with energy, the Galvantula could not help but feel somewhat unnerved with everyone else fatiuged or falling asleep. She figured it'd be a while 'til she fell asleep herself, though staying awake while the others rested would have its benefits.

"Waaaah! Waaaaaah!" the crying resumed from atop the crow's nest.
- space for rent -
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"Ah then I might have i! Let me check," Omni Mizu said as he opened up the backpack he was carrying. He searched around the inside of it and pulled out the memory crystal. "Here it is! Though I may need your help, if I were to gets these recharged for them."
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((A bit of a placeholder bump, to prevent this from falling to the second page.
Sorry about the rest of us being inactive here, Dark. ;w; We've mainly been over on our boards plotting what to do with CRA, but we're at a bit of a loss. We'll hopefully reach a compromise by tomorrow or later, though.))

Vlad momentarily blinked his increasingly heavy eyelids, his red eyes clouded with thought, anxiety, and sleep. He stared down at the crystal and Omni Mizu with a questioning look, for once at a bit of a loss for words other than, "Dependingly, I can help... But how exactly?"
"But, but..." Discord glanced around blankly, one eye still focused on Microbyte as he did. The sounds of the crying coming from the ship seemed to stir him slightly and he watched as a few other pairs of eyes on board, belonging to Mystic, Micro, and Nero, all turned toward the sound. Nero crossed his long arms in front of him and eyed the crow's nest with a slight look of spite. "I don't know who, or what, that is, but-- Oh jeez, those magazines were up there..." The balloon seemed to subtly sweatdrop and he floated toward the source of the noise with outstretched hands, even temporarily forgetting to go and look for his dropped stone.
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

The crying become more and more agitated, as a Rufflet jumped out of the crow's nest and onto Nero. "It's scawy up hewe!" the Rufflet hollered, his shrill voice and imperfect phonetic making it obvious that he was very young, around 6-7 years of age. After bounding off Nero, the young eagle desperately flapped his wings to try to break the fall, but he ended up crashing into Microbyte's face, beak first. "Owie, that huwt!" the Rufflet whined, as he climbed back to his feet, not realizing he was digging his talons into Micro's forepaws, "But at weast I'm not stuck up dewe now. I fought I wood nevew get down..."

"D'awwww~" Chrome could not help but gush at the baby, "What an adorable Rufflet! What would your name be?" The baby eagle puffed out his chest, as he turned toward the Boldore. "I'm Jetstweam!" the Rufflet proudly exclaimed his name, despite being unable to pronounce it correctly, "When I gwow up, I want to be a big, stwong Bwaviawy~!"
Last edited by Midnite on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
- space for rent -
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Omni Mizu looked at Vlad and said, "Oh you know, just maybe watch over the two when they awaken, since they won't be themselves. I have no clue how they are going to act, nor do I wanna know..." Omni Mizu continued to look Vladimir up and down trying to figure out his fighting style just in case Vladimir decides to turn on him. He then closed his eyes and saw a vision of fighting style he thought might be Vladimir's fighting style. "You like quite the fighter, sir. Hopefully I won't have to use it against you," He said with semi-girly voice.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((Dark-
Because we've primarily moved to Togetic/Zorua's forums, CRA has been moved there as well as of 4/3/13~ If you'd like to join us, PM me and I can link you to our site~))
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

(yes please)