.:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: .:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Yaturi nodded. "Okay..." She said quietly, nearly whispering. She walked out of the room, feeling a bit saddened that Art had not wanted to talk to her.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

(Also I might be adding adding a new pokemon soon.)
Art watched he leave sadly. He wanted to stop her, but he was sad too.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Sounds cool. :3 ))

Ringly had finished settling into his room, and hopped happily back and forth between the halls, making noise just about everywhere.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

(
Spoiler:
Name: Gavin
Pokemon: Joltik
Level: 15
Personality: He is an energized little guy. He is full of enthusiasm, even if times are tough. He loves to see people happy.
Description: He is a normal Joltik except for the fact that he has yellow eyes.
Bio: N/A
Moveset: Elctroweb, Fury Cutter, Spider Web, and Leech Life
)
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Sounds good with me! :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

(I think I have to wait for Volt's say so since Toge gave both of us this rp... so I need his approval)
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Alright. :3 ))
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu »

(Looks good to me Dark~ Ari: Why does that Chingling get a room before I do?! He doesn't have one yet XD :P)

Ari headed back inside. When he saw Yaturi looking sad, he frowned.
Last edited by VoltTacklingPikachu on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:
Rest in Peace, Roleplaying forum... (4/2/18)

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Art just laid in his room crying every so often. He started taking a nap to help clear his mind.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

'Something is bothering Art...I know it...'

Ari walked to Art's room, hoping that he would talk about it. He knocked on the door. (if there is one)
"Art?"
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Art slightly woke up and said bitterly, "Leave me alone... I don't want to talk about it..." He then start to drift back to sleep.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"Alright...but if you want to talk, let me know. You were there for me that time I had that horrible nightmare, so I want to be there for you if you decide you want to talk" Ari replied.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Art wasn't able to sleep so he snuck out of his room and got some food.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yaturi sat at the enterance with the rest of the Pokemon, staring down at her paws quietly.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

( Name: Sky
Age(human years, obv): 13
Pokemon: Shaymin
Level(only up to 20): 15
Personality: She's very quiet and shy, and very lost in thought when alone.
Description: A normal shaymin, except she has strange blue streaks that decorate her green fur. She likes to stay in her Sky Forme, as she if often seen in it.
Bio(opt): Revealed later.
Moveset: 1: Magical Leaf 2: Leech Seed 3: Giga Drain 4: Tailwind
Special Power(opt; only if you are a small legendary): )
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Chip glanced at Yaturi, crestfallen himself. "I think I know that something is definitely bothering Art...but is something on your mind, Yaturi?" he asked gently, settling beside her. Rusty lingered in the shade of the tree he once lived in and watched, idly drumming his short fingers while he processed everything from the day he'd found Chip again and stolen the egg, to present. 'Even I know when something's eating someone. And something definitely is eating that kid, even though he won't talk about it.' The groundhog rotated onto his back, flicking his tail. 'If nobody else can talk some sense into him before long, maybe I'd know how to take care of that. Eloquence, Rusty~.' He trotted off quietly, leaving the burrow to go gather his old belongings from his previous home.
--------------
Hotaru wandered the chambers of the burrow groggily, somewhat half awake from sleeping a little longer than usual. "But in the least, I get to be home again..~ I hope I'm old enough to start going on adventures!" He quietly padded by Art's room, peering inside. But seeing that it was (presumably) empty, he simply twitched his ears and kept going. "I wonder where he went..." he mused aloud.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

(Looks good to me Yukki, and if you get the okay from Volt then you can use Sky.)

Art grabbed ten berries and brought them back to his room so he could just stay there for awhile.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yaturi nuzzled comfertably against Chip, glancing up at him. "I suppose that seeing Art sad about his real parents reminded me of my past, without my parents." She let out a small sigh. "Though, I suppose I should focus more on how Art feels, rather than how I feel."

Ringly continued to run about in the halls, until he finally bumped into Hotaru. "Oof!" He grunted, rolling around, jingling wildly, as he hit the walls.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

(Sky is accepted! :) )

Ari walked to where Yaturi and the others were, sitting down.
"Something is greatly troubling Art...I could feel sadness and hurt radiating from him..." Ari said, frowning.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Outside a small Joltik sat in a tree figuring out how he was gonna build his web, when he saw the group of pokemon. He jumped off the tree and quickly ran to them. As he hid in the grass, he listen to them.

Art started roasting one of the berries, which caused the smell of roasted oran berries to fill the burrow. He slowly ate the roasted oran berry before burying the other eleven.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

"It's understandable," Chip murmured. "But you know...if there's ever something you need to get off of your own chest, I'm always here for you." He turned his gaze to Ari with a quiet sigh in understanding. "It sounds like trouble, indeed. From what it sounds like, he's been refusing to talk to anyone at all lately, which is the worst thing you can do when there's something on your mind. Somebody has to reach him, but we can't pressure him into telling us what's bugging him, or else he'll just keep refusing," he sighed, his one eye staring up at the sky.
-------------
"Whoa!" Hotaru jumped in surprise, at first staring at the Chingling with wide eyes. "Who are you, and where'd you come from?" he asked, his fright turning into curiosity.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

The Joltik jokingly shoot small webs at Chip and Yaturi.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari saw the webs hit Chip and Yaturi and gasped.
He ran over and started tearing them off.
'I hope it's not those Ariados again...' Ari thought as he tore his friends free.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

The Joltik climbed onto Ari and said, "Hey, how are you! I am Gavin, how are you."
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Thinking that it was Gavin that tied up his friends, Ari shook Gavin off and used Force Palm on him. He didn't exactly have good experiences with spider pokemon.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler: