.:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Re: .:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

Post by DarkZero »

Gavin used his webs to stay on ari and tried to use electroweb on him.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

"Alright, what do we have here?" Violet had appeared from behind the attacking Joltik, and picked the electric bug with her teeth, careful to not break anything.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu »

The Electroweb struck Ari head on, binding the Riolu tightly in electrified webbing.
Ari struggled, crying out in pain as the webs continually shocked him.
"Leave...Ouch!...my friends...Ouch!...alone!"
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:
Rest in Peace, Roleplaying forum... (4/2/18)

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

Gavin started struggling and saying, "Hey let me go! He attacked me first! I was just joking around and he attacked me!"
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"You tied up...Ouch!...my friends!...How was I...Ouch!...supposed to react?!"
Ari continued to struggle, unable to break free from the sticky strands of electrified webbing.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Yaturi had slightly fallen over at the sudden appearance of the web, which was tingling her fur. She shook it off, though, and ran over to assist Ari in return for his help. "Thank you Ari, now, how should I get this off you...?" The Glaceon asked, even though She didn't wait for an answer, and began to nibble off the web carefully.

Ringly gave a playful little giggle, "I should be asking where You came from!" He repeated after Hotaru.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"Please...just get it...Ouch!...off..." Ari pleaded. The continued shocks were taking a toll on him. Despite the pain, Ari tried to hold still while Yaturi tried to free him. Upon touching the webbing, electricity began surging toward Yaturi's mouth.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yaturi continued to bite off the webs, then, with one last tug, she pulled the last pieces off. "Are you alright Ari...?" She asked, throwing the webs aside and running over to check on him. She bit her lip as she felt the stinging in her mouth.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"I...I think so..."
He sat up painfully, grunting in pain.
"Thanks Yaturi" Ari said gratefully.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Yaturi held back a wince as she nodded, "mmmh hmm." She mumbled, the stinging in her mouth hurting badly...
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

'What is with that guy...he thinks tying people up is a joke...?'
He clutched his chest area with a paw, where he had felt the shocks the worst.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

I am a "I am a tiny spider, my webs, except the electrowebs, cant do much except stop small pokemon like me," Gavin said bold despite his size.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"Assuming that it was you, why did you tie up my friends?" Ari asked. He was tense, ready to attack if the Joltik made a move.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Gavin looked at Ari and says boldly, "I did shoot the webs at your friend, but as you should have found out from ripping it off them, that my webs aren't very strong against pokemon your size. I just wanted someone to notice me as I am sooooo tiny!"
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari tilted his head, confused.
"If all you wanted was to be noticed, why not just come up and introduce yourself?"
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"I am a spider... how do most react to spiders?" Gavin asked. He climbed back on Ari's head as it was comfy.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"I suppose you have a point th--" Ari started, but he broke off when he felt Gavin up on his head. Ari blinked, slightly freaking out. He reached up and took Gavin down from his head. "S-Sorry...It's just that I've had some bad experiences with spiders in the past...Humans using them to try to capture us as well..."
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"I am a wild and tiny spider, you should not fear me!" Gavin exclaimed excitedly. His hyperactive self now showing.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

'Wow, his mood sure changed quick...' Ari thought.
"Except for the Electroweb...That really hurt..."
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"It is SHOCKINGLY powerful isn't it. Kinda SHOCKING a small pokemon like me can do that," Gavin says while laughing ar his terrible puns.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari facepawed.
"Anyway, my name is Ari. And these are my friends Yaturi, Chip, and Violet"
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"The name is Gavin! Nice to meet you... I know this might be much to ask, but may I live with you, I don't even need a room, just a place to build my web," Gavin said with lots of excitement.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

Chip carefully snagged the webs entangled in his dark fur with his teeth and hind claws, shedding a few hairs in the process. While doing so, he stared over at the newcomer Joltik with curiosity and a good-natured gleam in his eye. "It's all A-okay, and I understand your case. But just be careful, okay? We do have some younger members on board who might not be as forgiving. Otherwise, nice to meet you, Gavin." The Umbreon staggered back onto his paws after grooming himself over. 'He's a cute little guy, though. ...I wonder...'
Hotaru blinked. "I'm here 'cause I live here! My mom and dad must have gone out while I was asleep, but they live here with me and my brother, and a Crusty Watchog, and a nice Riolu. How'd you find your way in?"
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

'Good, he better not get a room before I do...' XD

"Nice to meet you Gavin" said Ari.
"It's fine with me, just take care to not catch us in your web."
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

"Well I could live on the ceiling therefore my webs could help keep it stable just incase," Gavin says cheerfully.