.:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao
Motto: DREAM A NEW DREAM FOR TOMORROW ☆

.:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

Post by Togetic »

Your eyelids slowly flutter open as you take a deep breath in and smell of the salty ocean air. You sit up on the gently rocking bed and looked around. Then you remember...you are on a first-class cruise to the newest region discovered: Espias.
You have heard many a-tale about this quaint island, how it stood the test of time, how it stood strong against the many past storms for eons. You are a Trainer, and you just can't wait to see what rare and wild Pokemon you can catch here. You get up and dash to the window; the boat is docking. You gasp and smile faintly, running frantically over to grab your backpack and get off the boat.
---------x---------
You suddenly awake as you hear a rumbling foghorn and the island quakes. You jolt upright and glance around in fright, sniffing the air for any signs of danger. Then, just as the clouds of fog disappear from the atmosphere, you can see a fairly small cruise liner docking in at the edge of the beach. You bound into the cover of the palm trees to watch silently. Fear grips at your sinking heart as you realize that a big danger is inhabiting your home, Espias; 'h-humans? In my home??' You crouch down to the ground as a door suddenly slides open and a bridge-like staircase drops down onto the edge of the beach. Trainers begin to flood out on the soft, creamy white sand, either having Pokemon beside them or on their head or shoulder or sending one out of its Pokeball for company. You begin to growl, and flatten your ears against your head. If you have ears, that is. Will you defend your home island, or run for cover in fear of being captured? It's your decision; you are the Pokemon.
_-_-_-_XXX_-_-_-_
Welcome to my second RP that will most likely die out in no time whatsoever! If you didn't already know, I am Toge, and I will be hosting this here RP. NOTE: This is what happened WAY BEFORE the outbreak of Fakemon. It's like, the prequel. :P
First of all, this is what the island of Espias looks like:
Image(Thanks for making this, Yukki!~)
The Pokemon inhabiting the island, now, are strange little creatures... No, not just any Pokemon. There are actually, in fact, more Shinies here than there are in any other region. Small legendaries might occupy the island, but they usually never show themselves for fear of being captured by the Trainers...because they know that the Trainers are here. I've said too much already; time for the rules.
1. Godmodding/Powerplaying/Bunnying is NOT TOLERATED. If you need information on what GM/PP/bunnying is, then just ask. Don't be afraid to, I don't bite.
2. Mary Sues and Gary Stus are NOT TOLERATED. Again don't be afraid to ask what these are if you do not know.
3. Toss me an Eeveelution plushie to join and show that you actually read these rules. :3
5. Minor blood is allowed. I.E, your character could have a large bloody gash covering their flank, but no gore, or exploded hearts, or imploded body parts. Okie?
6. No cursing unless you censor it with asterisks. *these*things*
7. You may only have up to five characters.

Forms to join. Here is the Trainer form-
Name:
Personality:
Description:
Bio(opt):
Accessories/Extras:

And here is the Pokemon form.
Name:
Pokemon:
Level(only up to 20):
Personality:
Description:
Bio(opt):
Moveset: 1: 2: 3: 4:
Special Power(opt; only if you are a small legendary):

You may now join, now that my large colorful wall of text and rules is over!~ P.S., my sheet is in the spoiler.
Accepted People:
Spoiler:
Togetic:
Name: Piper
Pokemon: Skymin
Level: 20
Personality: Naive, outgoing Shaymin. Clueless about Trainers, in this case that trait can get her in big trouble, but loves to socialize with fellow Pokemon.
Description: A Shaymin Sky Form who was born as a Skymin. She cannot revert to Land Form unless she touches the Gracidea stored in her colorful cerulean satchel. Her 'mo-hawk' is actually not a mo-hawk and covers her right eye(from her POV) with sleek, smooth lime bangs that are dappled with streaks of cyan. She wears a lime scarf around her neck and has lime eyes(lime lime lime everywhere.) with long eyelashes.
Bio: N/A
Moveset: 1: Seed Flare 2: SolarBeam 3: Energy Ball 4: Leaf Storm
Special Power: The ability to purify any polluted area and turn it into a small patch of blooming flowers, just like the Shaymin in the 11th movie.
Name: Tony
Age(human years, obv): 20
Pokemon: Leafeon
Level(only up to 20): 17
Personality: Not nearly as outgoing as Piper, yet not totally introverted. He doesn't like talking to people and prefers to be left alone however if a conversation is engaged, he will make some talk. He loves using his X-Scissor to whittle chunks of stumps he has gotten into strange little wooden figurines.
Description: A regular Leafeon, except for the fact that he has icy blue eyes instead of brown.
Bio(opt): Tony was retrieved as an Eevee from a Trainer in Sinnoh; however his 'Best friend forever' left him to rot in the PC Box for quite some time. After a while, she came back and released him. He, feeling rejected, ran off and swam all the way to Espias, where he evolved. He is afraid of making friends and loving things because he worries now that if you love something, there's no telling when it will be destroyed.
Moveset: 1: X-Scissor 2: GrassWhistle 3: Leaf Blade 4: Magical Leaf
Special Power(opt; only if you are a small legendary): N/A

ChaosNachoChao:
Name: Yaturi
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee
Level: 18
Personality: Tomboyish, and very sweet..Most of time is alone...But enjoys company
Description: A regular eevee With bangs over her left Eye.
Bio: Was abandoned by her Old Trainer, After she was born because she was "Weak." She doesn't trust humans anymore...And was always scared of them
Moveset: 1:Tackle 2: Bite 3: Dig 4: Quick attack
Special Power: none

ZeroAlpha:
Name: Rusty
Age(human years, obv): 21
Pokemon: Watchog (*puts on sunglasses*)
Level(only up to 20): 18
Personality: While he may come off as malicious at first, Rusty is more of a comic relief wannabe villain. He thinks he is cool, though he tends to mess up sometimes. Inside, he is actually a big softy, though he tries not to show it. He dislikes humans with a passion and will bite or growl if one comes too close. He prefers to live in burrows stashed off in isolated areas of Espias.
Description: He wears black triangular sunglasses (like my kitty-thingy's) and a black neckerchief (the type with the two triangular ties/fabrics in the front), a cowboy-like hat and white gloves that go up to his elbows.
Bio(opt):
Moveset: 1: Hypnosis 2: Hyper Fang 3: Hyper Beam 4: Flamethrower
Name: Tricky
Species: Zorua (Shiny)
Personality: She enjoys pulling pranks and using her illusions to decieve others, hence the name Tricky. Even so, she is actually kind hearted and gets along well with most others.
Description: Shiny Zorua
Bio(opt):
Accessories/Extras: Wears a blue scarf and matching gloves on her forepaws.
Name: Chipper (Chip for short)
Pokemon: Eevee
Personality: Usually bearing a frown, he is often lost in thought. He loves night time and the moon, so his evolution path is clear...He is a bit enigmatic, but can be friendly toward others.
Description: See Accessories/Extras
Bio(opt): Eight years ago, Chip had been playing in an open meadow, chasing a Butterfree around a rocky area. But not paying attention to his surroundings, he tripped over a large stone and fell on his left side. As a result his left eye is missing, which he still laments occasionally.
Moveset: Dig | Shadow Ball | Bite | Quick Attack
Accessories/Extras: A slightly tattered blue scarf and wristbands with black bands in the middle that bear a silver moon on the front as well. White bandage covers his left eye and part of his forehead diagonally. A spiky bang/tuft of fur is draped over it, however, so it often goes unnoticed.

ThatGuyInTheCorner:
Name: Blade
Age(human years, obv): 13
Pokemon:Absol
Level(only up to 20): 16
Personality: A bit of a loner, he dislikes humans not because of what they do to pokemon but because of how weak they are.Often ignores their pokemon and tries to attack them directly. Naturally, this usually results in him getting the crud beat out of him.
Description:Neat, clean fur, his blade is always sharpened for fights. One of his teeth is missing.
Name: Zach
Personality: Friendly to people, he's afraid of wild pokemon but isn't of his.
Description: Medium height, skinny, short black hair, casual clothes and a green hoodie with cotton inside.
Accessories/Extras:Hoodie mentioned above.

Hydro:
Name: Zangoose (since I don't want to think of something and I'm being rushed)
Pokemon: Zangoose
Personality: Quiet and collected. He likes to consider things before going into action, but he dislikes helping or getting help from others. He dislikes telling his name to others, so he is quite secretive.
Description: A normal Zangoose
Moveset:
Slash
Swords Dance
Night Slash
Double Kick

Yukki:
Name: Violet
Personality: Kind, sweet, harmless girl who gives out pep talks at the right time, and even if she must, she will never give up without trying.
Description: A 5'6 pale girl with long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, always wearing skinny jeans, short-sleeved top, black vest, hot pink tennis shoes and a Poketech, and a cute little Pikachu hat.
Bio(opt): She came to the region of Espias to try to find a rare Pokemon to give to her mother. Her father is very ill in the region of Johto, and soon she discovers her DNA contains half Pokemon. If she touches a male Pokemon of any kind, she emits a light and changes into an Espion until dawn.
Accessories/Extras:
Name: Violet
Age(human years, obv): 4 (she got her Pokemon DNA from a strange Jirachi when she was 8, so her PokeSpirit's age is only 4)
Pokemon: Espion
Personality: Kind, sweet, harmless Pokemon who gives out pep talks at the right time, and even if she must, she will never give up without trying.
Description: A classical Espion, but the gem at her forehead is strangely rainbow colored, and her tail is a little shorter than others of her kind.
Bio(opt): She came to the region of Espias to try to find a rare Pokemon to give to her mother. Her father is very ill in the region of Johto, and soon she discovers her DNA contains half Pokemon. If she touches a male Pokemon of any kind, she emits a light and changes into an Espion until dawn.
Moveset: 1: Psycic 2: Swift 3: Quick Attack 4: Bite
Special Power(opt; only if you are a small legendary):

DarkZero:
Name: Art
Age(human years, obv): 2
Pokemon: Cyndaquil
Level(only up to 20): 12
Personality: Vengeful, cheerful
Description: On the outside he is cheerful, but on the inside his heart burns with hatred and revenge.
Bio(opt): When he hatched he had to watch his parents get dragged down into the water by a kingler. Now he wants revenge on that kingler.
Moveset: 1:Tackle 2:Ember 3:smokescreen 4:mudslap
Last edited by Togetic on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:15 am, edited 11 times in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Re: .:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Name: Yaturi
Pokemon: Shiny Eevee
Personality: Tomboyish, and very sweet..Most of time is alone...But enjoys company
Description: A regular eevee With bangs over her left Eye.
Bio: Was abandoned by her Old Trainer, After she was born because she was "Weak." She doesn't trust humans anymore...And was always scared of them
Moveset: 1:Tackle 2: Bite 3: Dig 4: Quick attack
Special Power: none
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

Accepted! We should wait for 2 more people, unless nobody has joined by tomorrow morning(EST...). Then we could start.

A biography is like...your character's background. Where they come from. How they 'came to be' in this world.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

OH! ok, I'll put that in thanks!
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

Adding that in right now. Congrats, Nacho(can I call you that?), you are the first person to join my, like, second RP! *confetti stuff everywhere*

But did you read the rules...? Sorry, but could you please go over them again? c:
Last edited by Togetic on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

yep! that's Fine! *Grabs Cookie and throws them everywhere* YAY!!
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

But did you read the rules...? Sorry, but could you please go over them again? c:
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

*Tosses Glaceon Plushie At Togetic*
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

Thank you so very much, Nacho. *catches it and snuggles it* Now, to wait.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: ⍟ Prince Dignity ⍟

Post by ZeroAlpha »

I can't resist a pokemon rp *shifty eyes*

Name: Rusty
Age(human years, obv): 21
Pokemon: Watchog (*puts on sunglasses*)
Personality: While he may come off as malicious at first, Rusty is more of a comic relief wannabe villain. He thinks he is cool, though he tends to mess up sometimes. Inside, he is actually a big softy, though he tries not to show it. He dislikes humans with a passion and will bite or growl if one comes too close. He prefers to live in burrows stashed off in isolated areas of Espias.
Description: He wears black triangular sunglasses (like my kitty-thingy's) and a black neckerchief (the type with the two triangular ties/fabrics in the front), a cowboy-like hat and white gloves that go up to his elbows.
Bio(opt):
Moveset: 1: Hypnosis 2: Hyper Fang 3: Hyper Beam 4: Flamethrower

--One shiny Umbreon plushie impending. *Tosses to Toge*--
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

Accepted! *catches and hugs* I'll add you right away, BFF. I hope we are BFFs. :3
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

*Chucks Espeon spirit bomb style*

Why can I not ignore these?
(Listening to Popo laugh on repeat....my sanity cannot stand it...)

Name: Blade
Age(human years, obv): 13
Pokemon:Absol
Level(only up to 20): 16
Personality: A bit of a loner, he dislikes humans not because of what they do to pokemon but because of how weak they are.Often ignores their pokemon and tries to attack them directly. Naturally, this usually results in him getting the crud beat out of him.
Description:Neat, clean fur, his blade is always sharpened for fights. One of his teeth is missing.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

You know

we will always

be BFFs Toge:3 *hugglez* By the way, how many characters are allowed per person in this RP? Just out of curiousity.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

*whimpers* I wanna Huggie!
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

*catches Espeon and snuggles it* Accepted, Guy!
Nacho, silly, I was huggling the plush not a person X3

Ah, good question! I guess, maybe 5. I'll go add that to the rules, thanks for reminding me.
Alright, whoever wants to start may now start!~
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(But ZeroAlpha Huggied You!)

(Anyway,)

Yaturi hid behind a Bush...Watching the Humans carefully...'Oh no..They're gonna Catch us!' she thought..And Went deeper into the bush..
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
ZeroAlpha
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao

Post by ZeroAlpha »

((*Hugglez Nacho:3* If I were a petpet, I'd be a Huggie right about now >:3 Anyhow, impending intro of sorts))

A nimble shadow darted through the foliage. It quickly slipped up a tree, peering out from it's leaves. It was Rusty, being careful to avoid sight. He covered himself with the leaves, reclining lazily and crossing his legs. "I reckon I can plot in peace now...But first..." he took out a shiny red apple and polished it on his burgundy-and-yellow fur, biting into it heartily. He bounced another apple on the white flat of his tail.
Last edited by ZeroAlpha on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Name: Zach
Personality: Friendly to people, he's afraid of wild pokemon but isn't of his.
Description: Medium height, skinny, short black hair, casual clothes and a green hoodie with cotton inside.
Accessories/Extras:Hoodie mentioned above.

Blade watched a boat.
Great. Humans. Stupid virus.
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

(Ohright. x3 *glomp-tackles Zero* We've been the best of friends ever since I met her on P:CRA! Right, Zero? :3
BTW, I was thinking of drawing a picture. Do you want me to draw your Pokesona, or do you have another OC or something?)

Piper leaped out of a tree and gracefully rode along the wind, searching for any signs of danger. She gasped when she saw the boat coming into the beach. She squealed and the wind blew the pink, fragrant Gracidea halfway out of her knapsack. It lightly skimmed the fur of her arm and she instantly reverted back to Land Forme, falling out of the sky and landing in the middle of the beach. She turned and tucked the Gracidea in her bag, zipping it shut tight, and scrambled up behind a palm tree. She frowned. "Who are these people?"
(Accepted! I'll add your sheet to the list, Guy.
BTW, are we buddies, Guy? Just curious. c:)
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(YAY!)

Yaturi sat in the bush alone....and sighed...'What if I get caught? And they abuse me?' she thought...She looked from under the bush and saw Rusty..'hmm..' She Stuck her head back under the Bush 'how do I get out of here with out being spotted? People would want me even more since i'm shiny.' she thought..
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

(Sure, why not? XD)

Blade watched from a distance. One of the boats "released" (for lack of a better word) a crowd of people, including Zach. He sighed.
"Time to try my hand at this..."

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(aww..I have no friends..)

Yaturi Sighed, she Wasn't the "BEST" at stealth but decided to work her way across the beach...And it probably wasn't A good idea cause a bunch of people saw her.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Togetic
Accomplished Chao
Accomplished Chao

Post by Togetic »

Piper foolishly ambled out of the cover of the bush and onto the sand, having noticed Zach. She tilted her head at him.
(Nuu, Nacho, you're my buddy! Dun cry, dun cry! xC *hughugglomp*
and Yay. :D)
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(*Tears Up*, Don't worry! I'll work my way around it! *Huggies Everyone!*)

Yaturi Tripped while walking across the beach, She spit sand out of her mouth, 'Pft great!'
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Zach blinked.
um...okay?
He reached back, feeling for something in his pocket.
(do you need a character sheet for any pokemon he has or...?)

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"