.:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Re: .:P O K E M O N:. Dangers of the Humans

Post by DarkZero »

Art wakes up and grabs onto a boulder to stop himself from being dragged into the sea. He looked around worried as he wasn't here to fight the Kinglers, but to ask them for help.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Yaturi nodded. "That's it, here comes the blizzard...!" Stopping in her place, she lifted her head and the gems(or whatever they are) on her head began to shine. Within a matter of seconds, the temperature dropped and the snowflakes began to fall.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu »

Ari stopped choking and was able to breathe again. He looked up, noticing the snowflakes beginning to fall and the temperature change.
He laid on ground panting, trying to regain his breath.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:
Rest in Peace, Roleplaying forum... (4/2/18)

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao
Location: Hiding under my computer desk hugging the blue mew and hissing at anyone who comes near.

Post by DarkZero »

Art starts to shiver, but heads towards the kingler castle. He walks carefully towards it as the snow crunches under his feet.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari sees Art and watches once again.
'I can't intervene. Not yet...But if he gets into trouble, I will be there for him'
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Art approaches the entrance carefully. He then enters the castle. Looking around, he notices the Kinglers and Krabbies are trying to keep the castle from breaking since the strong winds and water weakened the castle walls.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Seeing Art enter the castle, Ari's eyes widened a bit.
'Why did he do that...Does he not realize that he just waltzed right into the stronghold of his enemy, the same place he was held prisoner...?'
He started freaking out a bit, thinking about what could happen to Art and that he needed to charge in there to rescue him, but he suppressed the urge.
He crept up closer to the castle, hoping that he would be able to hear what was going on inside.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

Art decides that he won't be able to get help from Bane Claw, if he doesn't help save the castle. He then quickly runs out of the castle and heads towards the Volcano.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari heard Art coming and quickly ducked back into hiding. He noticed that Art was heading toward the volcano and silently followed him from a distance.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

From a top the tree, a pokemon watched Art and Ari. His small, useless wing s fluttered a bit. The pokemon snips a branch off the tree using his claw to grab their attention before speed to another tree.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Hearing the branch fall, Ari looked around warily.
He tensed and got on his guard while keeping himself hidden.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

DarkZero
Child Chao
Child Chao

Post by DarkZero »

The stalker kept watching Art. He tried to stay hidden, but it is harder for a red bug to stay hidden. His hatred for Art and the other fire types was shared between all the bug types in the forest.

------------------------

Art heard the branch and quickened his pace. Little did he realize he was being watched by many eyes in the forest.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Yaturi couldn't find see any sign of Art or Ari through the fog of the air and the white of the snow. She trudged forward, looking around for some way to find the two pokemon. Giving a sigh, she continued on by following small paw prints left in the snow that were quickly beginning to disappear.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Ari quickened his pace as well to keep up with Art, but he was careful not to get too close so that Art wouldn't detect his presence. He kept his guard up in case he heard the same noise again.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

((Bump))
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler: