Human RP - Wild

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 4 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Re: Human RP - Wild

Post by Chaolin112 »

Lily had finally reached the top, and heard the song. She wondered who it was from but was mostly speechless because it was so beautiful. She sat down against the wall of the ruins, to listen. She didn't notice however that pushing there had set off a mechanism inside the ruins...
"Maybe I should go look who is around...?" Lily thought. She closed her eyes and did a trick she'd learned a while ago. She could use her psychic powers to scan the area within a 25m radius for people. She noticed there only was one, sitting on top of the ruins.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

Ninten and Billy caught up to Lily. "Hey... There you are..." They were exhausted and sat down. They heard the music from the top of the mountain. The music seemed to rejuvenate their spirits in an instant. Ninten stood up and took out his Ocarina (he actually has one in MOTHER.) He began playing along with the music.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: Let the Wheel of Fate turn ever more~

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai's song was now at a point where anyone who listened to it could describe the sound as a butterfly fluttering from flower to flower as a gentle breeze blew, rocking the flowers gently so it seemed like they were swaying to allow the butterfly to visit them, the next part of the song was like the trees as they grew their fruit and the sweet aroma of their fruit drifted in the breeze as she got to the serene chorus again
Last edited by Liina Angelia on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nisse's big sister<3
current avi is game version of what I look like..sorta
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Carlos entered his house and went into his room and drifted to sleep. He was having a weird dream of his girlfriend and himself. After a while he woke up and went into kitchen and grabbed his favorite meal.
Last edited by Snowy on Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Keaton walked outside.He was about to go to a hidden lake he knew about to practice his psychokinesis but decided against it.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Ninten put down the Ocarina. He was nowhere near the skills of whoever was playing, and he knew it. He sighed, and stretched out with his psychic powers. He felt the presence on top of the mountain.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Lily closed her eyes.
I came to do something here... But I can't remember...? she thought. More memories of her childhood appeared, not only the ones with Laurie and her playing games. She remembered one time she, Laurie and several of their friends were playing Spin the Bottle. That was the first time she'd kissed a guy. At one point she even had to kiss Laurie!
Lily smiled at those memories. For some reason she had the feeling she was gonna lose them soon. But, for now she didn't have to think about it. These few hours everything would still be normal. The soft summer breeze carried the song, which was now surprisingly enough joined by an ocarina, off the mountains into the unknown lands ahead. A red little light landed on Lily's small nose. She didn't pay attention to the firefly, or atleast that's what she assumed what it was. But then a blue one joined the red one.
Oh hey, there's a pair on my nose! she thought. Then she jolted up. "There are no blue fireflies!" she said loudly. Her heart was beating like a madman in her chest.

She looked around, and the 4 pillars surrounding the ruins were now lit up by a calming, dark blue light.

[[GUYS
3 LINES
I dont care about your 3DSs or Wii's or whatevers.]]
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai was almost at the end of her song, she was reaching yet another crescendo in her tune, memories of her and her sister flowed through her mind, there were also memories she had never seen before..there was an unknown girl who had psychic powers and Mirai couldnt remember who it was, nevertheless she continued her song
Last edited by Liina Angelia on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nisse's big sister<3
Saki: "feelings are a pathetic human weakness that should be purged along with the humans themselves"
Tira: "I travel with my sister protecting and providing for her, watching her grow"
Shiora: "I do what I do in the service of my Father, Lord Satan for that is my purpose"
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( My ps3 cutted off the last part )
Carlos returned to his room and started watching " Adventure Time " and he sang the theme song "It's adventure time with one pack of friends going to the best of lands, Jake The Dog & Finn The Human, their adventures will never end it's Adventure Time!"
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Lily looked up. She saw an old stairway leading to the top of the ruins. She decided to follow it up. When she was up on the roof, she stood behind Mirai. She didn't say anything, and could somehow tell that Mirai wouldn't hurt her.
"Hey." She said, softly, so Mirai didn't have to stop playing. Lily just sat down next to her, enjoying the music and the view.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai eventually reached the end of her song and turned to face while the gentle breeze blew her hair into her face, she gently moved the hair out of her facde as the rest of her incredibly long hair was gently buffeted by the wind "i recognise your face...who are you..?" she said calmly "did my music lead you here..?"
Last edited by Liina Angelia on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nisse's big sister<3
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

"Hey look! She went up there!" exclaimed Billy.
"Yes, I know." said Ninten. "There's someone else up there as well."
"Well, should we follow her?" Billy didn't wait for a response, he just ran up the stairs.
Ninten shrugged. "Ok."
(on a computer now, you're right, those posts need to be longer, sorry)
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

[[Minty just gave me English 101 in the chat, turns out I made a mistake.
3 sentences, not lines. My bad :3]]
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((@_@))
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

( Are you for real?!! It's okay )
Carlos finished watching his shows and went outside. "I thought it was going to rain, stupid weather man. Carlos approached a nearby park.
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

The orange sunlight from the rising sun shone into Laurie's face and she jolted upwards. Feeling devious, she decided to creep up on Lily and spark her. Slowly she crept down the ladder and... zap! But there was no-one there, and the spark fizzled into the wall. Odd, Lily doesn't usually get up early. She grabbed a hoddie of hers, put her trainers on and crept downstairs and looked for Laurie, careful not to make any loud noises. She wasn't in any of the rooms, nor hiding anywhere. Being slightly worried, Laurie even checked the washing machine to see if somehow her psychic powers caused her to get trapped in there. Nope. Suddenly Socks, her dog came bounding downstairs to see what was going on. She gave him a little hug and told him to be quiet. He obeyed his best friend.

She was getting very nervous now. What if she was kidnapped?! She'd always considered Lily to be much more good looking than her and she assumed that they would take Lily and not her. She remembered something from last night...ruins near a mountain... Laurie jumped and burst out the front door, Socks following, running towards the ruins in the mountain.

((being a sort of moderator of this rp, 3 sentences is sort of a bare minimum. please try and expand a bit more - you don't have to write as much as i did there but more detail couldn't hurt.))
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Due to the fact that there was no reply, Mirai decided she should probably leave so she leapt down the mountain and slid down on her sheathe. Mirai finally reached the bottom, picked up her sheathe, sheathed her sword again and went elsewhere "who were those people and what were they doing in my favourite place..?" She sighed and walked on. Eventually she reached a clearing and decided to train for a few hours, she practiced her sword skills as well as her powers.
Nisse's big sister<3
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy walked up next to Lily. "That was great, don't you agree?" he said, turning to her. Ninten stayed a bit behind them. He thought there was something...odd about that girl with the flute. "Eh. Probably nothing." he said to himself.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

"What do you-where am I? Who ARE you?" She sat up, and looked around. Then she remembered she sneaked out of her house and came here...
"It was. I need to go home though!" She said. She jumped up and slid down the mountain, she had to clean her clothes anyway. She stood up at the bottom of the mountain and ran away.
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai looked into the sky and tried to call a lightning bolt down, she was repeatedly unsuccessful and eventually gave up trying for now. She decided to climb a really high tree and looked around the surrounding area. After about an hour of lazing around in a tree she decided to go home so she did, when she reached her house with its blacked out windows she unlocked the door, went in locked it behind her and relaxed on her couch.
Nisse's big sister<3
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy sighed as he watched her go. "I like her." Ninten put a hand on Billy's shoulder. "I'm hungry. Wanna go get a burger?" They walked down the hill and into the nearest Five Guys (its a restaurant near me.) They each got a bacon cheeseburger and sat down.
mintdrop
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: \('- '\) live life like it's 2007

Post by mintdrop »

Laurie and Socks came bounding towards the mountain and Laurie's dressing gown had fallen off half a mile back. She was freezing and tired. She stopped and bumped into Lily.
"Woah, Lily!" She said, rubbing her head. "What... why?" She couldn't force the words out of her mouth and sat down on the grass, bemused. Socks lay down next to her and sunk his head into his paws.
ravenyte >> mintdrop
follow my art blog
or if u wanna see a backpack full of rats EMAIL A BROTHA @ EMAIL_A_BROTHA@outlook.com
(00:29:23) Chocolate_Chao: I don't need cute art from a scumbag like you...
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

"Laurie! There you are-Aren't you cold?" Lily asked, confused. "I'm sorry I sneaked out, I just had to check something. Let's go home so we can change our clothes..."
Liina Angelia
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Liina Angelia »

Mirai was looking out the window "hmm...I'm bored...maybe I should do something..or go to sleep.." She wondered what to do. After about 30 minutes of contemplating what to do she went to the fridge and got something to eat. After eating she went to sleep.
Nisse's big sister<3
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

(Much-needed bump)
Billy and Ninten returned to Billy's house. Billy immediately fell asleep on his bed. Ninten went to sleep on a couch.