Human RP: Actually You

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Human RP: Actually You

Post by Tri »

Plot
Spoiler:
We all live in different places, time zones even. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like if everyone knew everyone in real life. This could give me an idea what that might be like. So, this RP will be based upon you. A school allows us all to be here even though we're miles apart. Go through your daily school lives as YOU would. Not any made up character. You.
Rules
Spoiler:
1) No powers, no special magical gift. Just...normality.
2) No cursing. I want none of it. But of course, people will so use **these**.
3) There will be activities placed around. Don't go around swimming faster than a dolphin, or writing Shakespeare.
4) Three lines per post, or four sentences.
5) On your character sheets, do not use your real name. Choose one that you like, wish you had, or make on up! But no real names.
Character Sheet
As stated above, I want no real names. If you want, you can create an appearance, but keep it no farther from YOU than piercings. That's the limit.
Spoiler:
Username:
Name:
Height (this should be approximate. However tall you think you are. Please do not put this note or any other notes I write in your sheet):
Hair Color:
Hair Style (I would like a reference pic, but if you can't, try to describe it.):
Eye Color:
Eye Size (Big, Normal, or Small):
Glasses/Contacts (Yes or no. If yes, state which one.):
Apparel:
Race/Ethnic Background (optional):
Personality (This must be spot-on. It has to be YOU. Think of how you live, how you speak. I'm really hoping for honesty here guys):
So that's it guys! Let me just mention that a conversation with chaosnachochao gave me this idea. Have fun!
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!
RileyTheChao123
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Location: I have the Chao Key, time to get to that Goal Ring!

Re: Human RP: Actually You

Post by RileyTheChao123 »

Username: RileyTheChao123
Name: Riley
Age/Grade: 11, Year 6
Height: 4 foot 11 aprox.
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Hair Style: Longish, at the back down almost all the way down my neck, the sides reach the tops of my ears and a swoop(?) that reaches my eyebrows
Eye Colour: Green
Eye Size: Mediam
Glasses/Contacts: Neither
Apperall: Wears a diamond earring
Personality: Happy to a degree, my many problems like Verbal Ticks and ADHD make me unpopular and 'weird'
Im back, it feels good...
and guess what? i still got...
#Chaoswag
Tri
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Love your enemy, even if they're jerks.

Re: Human RP: Actually You

Post by Tri »

Alright! Accepted!

Oh my gosh, my character sheet! I forgot it! Here.

Username: triceratops10
Name: Sam
Age/Grade:12 years/7th
Height: 5'3"
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Square-shaped in the front; straight hair that everyone seems to think has a unique feeling and can't resist rubbing it. Comes out, but doesn't fall; it comes out like spikes.
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Eye Size: Mid-Small
Glasses/Contacts: Contacts, occasionally glasses.
Apparel: Forest green sweater and blue jeans. Dark blue shoes with white highlights.
Race/Ethnic Background: Hispanic with a touch of Japanese.
Personality: I could say social here, but I'm quite the opposite. I'm a loner and proud of it. Who needs popularity when it usually means doing something stupid? I'm very gullible and nosy. I wish I wasn't, but hey; we are who we are. It's very hard to annoy me, but the "geeks" are the exception. You can see me staring into space sometimes, wondering about why? Why live if we're destined to become big money makers (well, some of us)? I honestly would rather live a humble life then in a big mansion.
This is a REALLY old avatar, so thanks to SonicRainboom!

I finally got a deviantart! Only one drawing now, but check it out!