D'N'D

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 3 weeks old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
cranberys
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

D'N'D

Post by cranberys »

the one really real RPG, DnD or dungeons and dragons, is a board game in which you pick an archetype and use it to scale a large and epic world with plastic orcs and hand painted ninjas! at time of writing I have devised a way to play DnD over text so now, we can do this.

now lets start off by going through the story:
you wake up in your best friend's father's jail cell, not the one he is in but the one he owns. you were framed and are seeking a life of redemption after one gets revenge on the monster that put you into this misadventure. you will redeem yourself by finding loot, helping the people of the villages, explore the huge array of landscape, and ultimate find the man that had stabbed you in the back, I will be your dungeon master, from this point on this is your adventure to choose.

chara sheet
Name:
physical traits: (body type and strength)
mental traits: (smarts and strategies)
Magic, Swords, or both?
(PM me if you want to have a special power so that I can balance it so your not over powered)

I will take what you take what you filled in and determine what archetype you will be (mage, thief warrior, ETC)

(we can start at 2 members and as a group we will decide what will be DnD night (time and day we will actually do stuff here)
Papa Pia