Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

Post by Omelet »

Plot: Luigi is enjoying a nice bowl of spaghetti at home, when suddenly E. Gadd comes running into his house, all in a huff about something. A haunted island has been discovered in the murky water outside of the Mushroom Kingdom, which previously had been to fogged up for many years to explore, until one day the mysterious fog had vanished. 5 ominous mansions have been found on the island, obviously with no tenants, leaving those to question, "What may have happened to them?" Gadd asks Luigi to go and investigate the island, who is hesitant at first, but then agrees after Gadd allows his to take a party with him. So, Luigi gathers anyone he can finds and sets off to the island to see what mysteries it may hold...

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Overpowered characters
No being able to do everything
No bunnying
CI rules apply
Only one character to each person

Cast:
1. Luigi (Omelet)
2. Koopa Troopa: Haske (Kyro)
3. Toad: Cloud (Chaolin)
4. Shy Guy: Zac (Zac)
5. Munchie Mole (Atomic)
6. Hammer Sis: Mallete (Pink)
7. Blue Yoshi (Snowy)
8. Shy Gal: Lindsay (Linds)
9. Chain Chomp: Nero (Max)
10. Goomba: Kai (Fuzzie)

Form:
Character (Can be Mario, Peach, a Toad, a Shroob, etc.):
Personality (If you are a Toad, Koopa, Shy Guy, etc. Same applies below):
Bio (See above):

Ghosts Data:

Progress:
Last edited by Omelet on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:53 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Mhhhmmm... I am tasty enough for you, anon-kun? *sizzle*
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (9 spots open)

Post by KeatonLabs »

Me gusta!I loved Luigi's mansion so this should be fun!
Character:Koopa Troopa (Name:Haske)
Personality:Helpful but easily frightened.He is also shy from being shunned
Bio:Unlike most koopa's, Haske doesnt approve of Bowser's ways and refuses to help him.He also has a yellow shell which was from an incident with bowser for refusing to help him.After being shunned, Haske went out in hopes of finding a place to stay, people hat would accept him, and possibly adventure.
Last edited by KeatonLabs on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Accepted.
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

Me join too!!

Character: Blue Toad (Named Cloud)
Personality: He's brave but is scared easily sometimes. Very friendly and kind.
Bio: He is always a big help around the castle. Especially to Peach. He makes sure everything is in order.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Mike bby.

Character: Shy Guy ( Zac )
Personality: Driven by intense curiosity and enjoys adventure, although he's somewhat of a quack and doesn't make friends easily. Isn't scared of anything, but this is because he usually only displays apathy.
Bio: a mysterious shy guy that lives in a hut in the desert. Some say he hoards treasure underground accumulated from past adventures....

Ok well Lindsay is joining this so whenever she does can you take this form??? I'm keeping the original here Just in case you want it instead

Character: shy Guy (Zac)
Personality: an odd, quirky fellow who likes adventure but can be bashful, shy, and timid. He's blissfully unaware of any danger that goes on around him, which can sometimes make him a liability. He becomes much more confident around Lindsay, the other half of the shy guy duo. He also has a tendency to wear a small stylish mustache and goatee that he glued onto his mask.
Bio: After a slow 15 years of holding signs at Mario party events, and then another 3 as a Kart Racer, Zac started to crave something more. He teamed up with Lindsay and became an adventurer, although a second rate on at that, and lately he's had to work a part time job at a local cafe. Adventuring doesn't pay what it used to.
Last edited by Zacmac74 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Zac bby

Both acepted
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

Surprise.

Character: Munchie Mole

Personality: Spunky and mischievous, this lady-mole is always itching to explore (read: get into trouble). Sticky fingered and flirty, Munchie is usually the first to get the ball rolling. But she has a fierce, vindictive temper that is hard to reason with, and this is frequently the cause of many mishaps and failures.

Bio: Female monty moles are not permitted to join Bowser's army and usually stay at home to tidy the dens. Munchie, a fluffy, pink bow wearing sassy lass, quickly grew bored of polishing pebbles for boys to chuck and decided she would leave home and chuck pebbles for herself. What is her real reason for setting out you ask? Those burly mustachioed hunks are so cute when you pelt them in the head...
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Accepted, and I like you Bio for her XD
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

HELLO GUYS.

Name: Mallette (Hammer Bro Sis)

Personality: A little tomboyish, with a secret girly side. She's learned that in a world full of hammer brothers, being a sister means you have to push a few people around if you want to be taken seriously. She can swing hammers better than anyone in Bowser's army, but also has an interest in the fine arts. She's quick to anger if you demean her because she's a girl.

Bio: Despite the fact her shell is bright blue, Mallette does not partake in ice based combat like the Ice Bros. In fact, blue is not her shell's natural color. Mallette likes to paint designs on her shell. It's not surprising to find her wearing a shell with spots or a shell with tie-die swirls. This is one of the reasons the Hammer Bros. do not take her seriously. How can you be a proper hammer hurler if your busy making yourself look pretty? Mallette decided to go out and explore the world, hoping to find some more inspiration for her art. But if a little adventure finds her on her trip of inspiration, this Hammer Sister certainly won't complain!
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Accepted.
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Character:A Blue Yoshi ( Finn. )
Personality:He's brave and sometimes he maybe scared at some point but he's mostly brave. He's considered an Anti Hero because of his attitude and behavior towards people but he's heroic.
Bio:He had worked with Yoshi ( The OC ) when he was saving the Yoshi clan from the Koopa troops Bowser had sent to kill all Yoshi. B Yoshi was almost killed when he fought Bowser, but Mario came and defeated him. He dosen't remember his early life or his family so that's why he is how he is, an Anti Hero
Last edited by Snowy on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (4 spots open)

Post by KeatonLabs »

This should be fun!I actually hope to get lugi's mansion:Dark moon maybe sometime soon but im not sure...
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

SnowyTheHedgehog wrote:Character:Blue Yoshi
Personality:He's brave and sometimes he maybe scared at some point but he's mostly brave. He's considered an Anti Hero because of his attitude and behavior towards people but he's heroic.
Bio:He had worked with Yoshi ( The OC ) when he was saving the Yoshi clan from the Koopa troops Bowser had sent to kill all Yoshi. B Yoshi was almost killed when he fought Bowser, but Mario came and defeated him. He dosen't remember his early life or his family so that's why he is how he is, an Anti Hero
Accepted
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (3 spots open)

Post by Zacmac74 »

Ok, just saying I edited my earlier form because Lindsay is joining soon. I hope that's ok. Also I only have one character, I just changed him because Lindsay is joining.

Lemme know if there's a problem mikey
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (4 spots open)

Post by RinaLin »

Kyro the chao wrote:This should be fun!I actually hope to get lugi's mansion:Dark moon maybe sometime soon but im not sure...
I want that game!!!
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Edited my sheet so the bio was better
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Zacmac74 wrote:Ok, just saying I edited my earlier form because Lindsay is joining soon. I hope that's ok. Also I only have one character, I just changed him because Lindsay is joining.

Lemme know if there's a problem mikey
She said she MIGHT though :o
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Character: Shy Gal Lindsay
Personality: Fiesty but carefree and a bit naive. Tries to be (or at least seem) confident, especially for Zac so he can be brave as well. Sticks up for her friends. She's passionate and sticks to what she believes. She loves adventure and exploration. She's a bit rude to people she doesn't like. She's also highly gullible - something she needs to work on for the Shy Guy Duo's sake. There are moments when she acts apathetic, even when really, she cares a lot. She's shy at first meeting, but once you get to know her, she's flamboyant. However, she's not always very confrontational about certain things. She's a tomboy and rarely likes to show her girly side except to those who have an appreciation for it.
Bio: Lindsay didn't really have much going on in her life for a while. She would explore areas near her, but being still young, couldn't go very far. Her life really kicked into high gear when she began racing Mario and his friends (and enemies, even). That was fun, but it bored her after a while. (She wasn't even the best racer there.) One day, after meeting Zac, she suggested a partnership and started the Shy Guy Duo. The whole point was adventure. And she was excited to start one. On the side, she works at a bakery - a job she really hates. Her outfit is almost always purple.

I'm here cause of Zac
It's all his fault >:c
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (2 spots open)

Post by Zacmac74 »

I luv u 3 Lindsay
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Character: Chain Chomp Nero
Personality: Surprisingly snarky for a chomp, considering most only think about devouring and destroying. He's also rather pessimistic, being one of the first to shoot down an idea. In addition to that Nero panics quite easily, he'd probably be the first to freak out in a bad situation.
Bio: Unbeknownst to most, Chain Chomps actually have a social order. The sharper a chomp is, the higher up he is in life. Nero was born into a rather high up family, and lived quite well for most of his life. When he became old enough to leave his family, he traveled to the mushroom kingdom and got a job in a small shop as a cashier.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Accepted again, thanks for reposting that because I forgot you joined lol
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (1 spot open)

Post by Omelet »

C'mon we need only one more person asdfghjkl
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

I edited my characters sheet.
Fuzzie
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: CI needs a Fuzz, I am that Fuzz!

Post by Fuzzie »

Can I join? If so can I be a Goomba?
Life don't last forever, enjoy it while you can, and stay Fuzzy Forever.

-Fuzzie
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Snowy »

Character (Can be Mario, Peach, a Toad, a Shroob, etc.):
Personality (If you are a Toad, Koopa, Shy Guy, etc. Same applies below):
Bio (See above):
Use this...