Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Re: Luigi's Mansion RP: Haunting Eclipse (No more joins)

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay trailed behind. Her eyes scanned the food lining the shelves. She loved food. She noticed Zac eyeing the ice flower and smirked behind her mask. She grabbed some food and a few very helpful power-ups, including ice flowers. She was then content to just watch Zac and wait in case he found anything extra to purchase.
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
(18:57:45) Omelet: I AM INSERTING IT (13:17:50) Omelet: I DID INSERT IT
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

Just outside of Toad Town an elevated trail of dirt pushed its way along, tripping toads and toppling koopas every which way in every foreseeable direction. A tiny white ball of fluff popped out of the ground near the fountain to look around, her pink bow on her head swaying in the breeze. She quickly whipped out a tiny tube of lipstick to glam up, batting her eyelashes to practice her eventual union with that burly, green hunk of a man. Satisfied with her appearance she dashed ahead toward the docks, haphazardly digging dirt into windows and shroom cakes.

"Ohhh, Mr. Luigi~" she cooed, looking at her nails each time she paused to look around for him.
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Luigi was about to talk to the Koopa when suddenly he heard a voice, an unmistakable voice. he knew that voice from before, and even though it was far away, he could still tell who it belonged to. He shuddered instantly, knowing that she would be coming soon. He hopped behind a rotting pile of boxes near the pear and peaked over them, waiting to see if it really was her.
Mhhhmmm... I am tasty enough for you, anon-kun? *sizzle*
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac began digging through other item racks. He stumbled across plenty of useful things, namely a few pow blocks, several 1up mushrooms, and more ice flowers. He caught Lindsay's eye and headed toward her and the register.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay had been patiently waiting. She was aware of the fact that they needed to get to the pier, but she didn't feel like rushing. When Zac came over, she placed her things on the counter for the cashier to ring up. "I can pay for all of it," she told Zac.
(19:42:34) chaosulitmaster: I find it so creppy that with a IP adress, you can find yuor hoes within a 15-20 mile radius. >.>
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Finn was getting ready to start his journey. He had packed food, ice flowers and a flashlight just in case. "This is going to be a cool adventure!". He grabbed his backpack and run out the door of his house.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haske noticed Luigi out of the corner of his eyes.He put the paper he was tracing his shell with away as Luigi jumped behind some boxes.He tilted his head curiously.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Nero arrived at the pier, he wore an uninterested grin on his iron face.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: MOONS AND MUSHROOMS

Post by PinkIceFox »

Finally coming out of her color-examining trance, Malette found herself at the pier. She'd taken the long way around a large building, and found herself behind a row of boxes. She also found Luigi, carefully peering over said boxes. He clearly didn't see her. She chuckled a little to herself.

"There's more than one way around a pile of boxes, dude."
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
100% Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, YEEHAW. Also ow, my sanity. But also yeehaw.
I need a new chao game like I need oxygen. Sega bby plz
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Lamby »

"Mr. Luigi? Mr. Luigi! MR. LUIGI," she screamed, popping up through the floorboards in various shops, searching the ends of the earth for the object of her affection.

Breaking ground outside, her monty nose picked up the scent of aftershave. Giggling mischievously, she burrowed underground, emerging through the cobblestones just behind him with a squeal.

"I told ya I'd come!"
Television romance "
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Mallette falls backward in surprise, not expecting a mole to suddenly pop out.

"HOLY HAMMERS, WOMAN!"

She struggles, trying to get off her back... one of the many burdens of having a shell.
Darn kids and their boost mode. In my day we had Spin Dash for speed AND WE LIKED IT.
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Luigi soon saw the mole pop up in front of a Hammer... was that a girl? But that wasn't important right now. He sighed to himself.

When he was accepting partners for his expedition, he didn't bother to check names. He didn't care who went with him, as long as he just had 10 volunteers. now he wished he did, as he began to curse under his breath.

He continued to watch, excepting the Hammer... uh, Gal, to play Whack-A-Mole and have a good laugh at it.
Last edited by Omelet on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Haha don't worry about it! I have more than enough."
Zac quickly paid and pit the things in his bag. "Let's be off!" He said as he began to fly towards the pier
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"Well this is going to be a fun trip, isn't it?" Nero said with a rather glum tone in his voice. Barely ten seconds in and he already wanted to go back home.
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haske went into his shell while he waited for Luigi.While he was inside,a butterfly flew in his head hole and landed on his nose.His nose felt funny as its wings brushed against it."Ah...ah...AH CHOOO!"He sneezed causing his shell to roll around bumping into walls and stopping in front of the boxes.The shell was shaking as Haske was rolling around dizzy inside.
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Lamby »

"Aw, you're so excited to see me," she giggled. "I came all the way from Moleville just to help ya! So what's it gonna be? Are we gonna give some bad guys the Munchie Knuckle Smash? Cuddle up under the stars?"

She clambered up his backside to perch on his head.

"I know, you're so stoked you're totally speechless! Let's roll, weegiekins. Or do you prefer Mr. L? How about handsome? Well?"
Television romance "
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay blinked then quickly followed after. "W-Wait, wait up!" She flew towards the pier. She was super excited for the adventure. She just hoped the other people in the group would be tolerable at the very least. She smiled through her mask. Regardless of who were in the group, she'd enjoy this. At least with her friend Zac.
PinkIceFox
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by PinkIceFox »

Mallette pulled herself to her feet, steaming mad. She pulled her hammer from her belt and goes to hurl it, only to stop quickly.

"...Did you just call him Weegiekins?"
RinaLin
Brave Chao
Brave Chao
Motto: All Toasters Toast Toast

Post by RinaLin »

While waiting for Luigi, Cloud sat on a bench reading a book. He read for 5 minutes until he got bored and put his book away. He sat on the bench looking around but, he soon grew tired and fell asleep.
~Chocolini The Chocolate Pasta~
"Cause it's easy to ignore, till the walls around you shatter. Nothing seems to matter anymore..."
Omelet
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Omelet »

Luigi screamed, literally leaping back about 20 feet after feeling Munchie Mole on his back. He quickly grabbed her and threw her off, then ran onto the boat that had just arrived. She won't be able to burrow onto this boat...
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by KeatonLabs »

Haske shakily stood up and looked around.Luigi was in a boat and there were others near.He decided to go to luigi and headed to the pier.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac spotted luigi down at a pier to the east. He dove down toward the pier, as he was scared that they might leave him and Lindsay behind if he didn't hurry. And he neared ground level he sped towards a box, which he swerved to avoid. This caused him to careen into a nearby pedestrian and roll toward the edge of the dock. He frantically scrabbled at the wood, but because of his lack of fingers he couldn't hold on!

"Help!!" Zac cried out. He saw Mario fall into this bay once and knew how big the cheep cheeps could get....
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay gasped at first then groaned, hitting her forehead. She sped up and, flying downwards much smoother than he did, flew over, grabbed his wrist, and pulled him up. "Zac, be careful. That was pretty insane. And that water's dangerous."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Urf..... Thanks Lindsay. I hate cheep cheeps... Ugh..." Zac looked a bit embarrassed, but he was happy tho lave Lindsay's help. He pointed toward the boat where luigi and the others had gathered. "Let's go check out all the commotion."
Linds 269
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by Linds 269 »

Lindsay shook her head with a small smile. She nodded and followed quickly, making sure not to be left behind. She was pretty confused about the situation. I guess Luigi's afraid of that girl. Although, she does seem pretty obsessive...