CI: Archipelago Quest

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Re: CI: Archipelago Quest IMPORTANT EDIT READ FIRST POST

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru saw smoke creep out from under the door of the room Harry was being held in.

"Smells kinda... funny, don't you agree?" Koukenmaru said, trying to find the best terms.

"Yeah, it's exactly what you're thinking about."

Koukenmaru opened the door, and the smoke fell out of the room.

"Goddammit." Koukenmaru hissed.

They walked up to Harry's bed.

"Looks like he's gone." Koukenmaru looked around.

"I have a feeling that isn't the case." Mana said to the medic.

Noticing the open vent, "The vents aren't usually opened like this, right?" He whispered to Mana.

"Not usually... You're guessing that he left through the air vent?" Taking notice as well, replying back quietly.

"Yeah, but do we even want to go and find him?"

"We should at least the tell Queen about this, but really, I don't feel like going after him."

"Fair enough." Koukenmaru finished, he walked towards the exit with Mana closely behind him. They returned to the throne room.
Last edited by Mana on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"They must have brought him into the emergency room." One of the medics said.

"Rainbow Elite, stop!" Triert said as the Rainbow Elite turned his back on him. "I suspected as much when you pulled the horn out, you're not truly a Rainbow Elite are you!" He said as the elite laughed. "So, the urchin learns the truth." The man said as the armor fell to the ground.

"You, you have great potential for combat, let's see how well that fairs out against my minions then." The Etheral said as spiritual beasts were summoned. "We are far away from the crowd of people within the building, now show me the extent of your strength!" The Etheral yelled as Etheral Bears striked first, Triert fought with his spear to keep distance and wound them immensely.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked down, nearing the island. He detected an energy signature that he knew was familiar..... But he couldn't quite place it. His eye caught the glint of metal and he dove down close to the water, careful to heed the bench god's warning. He straightened as he reached land, allowing his wings to catch the air and slow him down. He came to rest around 20 yards from pastaa.

"Hi! Your spell work is beautiful! Thanks for the landing!"
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Winged one, your first test is to put your hand in the nearby trash can and pull out a picture of a young smiling boy. On the back of it will have instructions to the next part of your quest." A voice called out to Zac.
Spoiler:
Seek out the Queen, and tell her The Speaker of Avarice sent you and your companion.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"Just. Go check on him." Ann shooed Phemy away, "Or I'm not being Rogue with you tomorrow!"

"Waaaaah?!" Phemy inhaled, puffing up her cheek while glaring at her friend.

Ann tapped her cheeks lightly, forcing the air out of them.

"Fiiiiiine, I'll go....But if I end up in jail, you better bail me out!"

"Deal!"

And with that, Phemy trudged off after Triert.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Triert fought off one etheral after another, taking out each weapon that demanded it. A bo staff when Etheral gators came out from waters that showed up, and a bow and arrow to shoot out each Etheral Shark he summoned. "My animal menagerie appears to have failed. But you have yet to face the greatest predator that ever walked!" The voice shouted as a new Etheral appeared before him, taking the form of the human he saw before. "My name is Banlodra, Residential God of this island. My words of envy fill the land, but you know not the fear instilled into the hearts of those even out in Rainbow Island." He said as a crystal was summoned in his hand.

"This is a Star Crystal, it is the only known way of calling a Dragon down from the outer rim of this planet. Prepare yourself!" Banlodra said as he threw the crystal into space. Almost immediately a Dragon came, western in form it landed and bellowed out a roar at Triert.

It then flew away from him. "Maybe he's retreating?" Triert said as the Dragon flew back towards him, dropping a meteor from its mouth at Triert.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy noticed the creatures Triert was fighting and wasn't quite sure what to think of them. Despite having been a Hell Guardian before, she did not remember seeing anything like them. She was surprised that Triert was proficient in more than one weapon, but her attention was on Banlodra. Residental god...? I didn't think Chao Island had one, considering it doesn't have a set religion and I have never heard of anyone worshiping him. And with the way he said his title, there seems to be more...This is concerning.

She saw the dragon fly in and backed up, "Ohhhhh dear. That thing isn't going away anytime soon!" She muttered under her breath.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac took a look at the picture he grabbed out of the trash..... The boy must have been disowned. Creepy.

"Speaker of Avarice... I see....." Zac strokes his imaginary beard and looked to the sky. He turned then to pastaa. "Would you like to join me on my quest? It's says here, 'you and your companion.' I'd very much like your company."
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Pastaa's ruby eyes widened more and more, then narrowed, zoning in on the landing angel. She thought, I'd think Abrahamic angels would look more faux Roman and holier-than-thou than him, but since he's not at all like that, it's a good thing, I suppose. It was true. All the glimpses she ever had of angels were of the Renaissance-aged angels who still held onto ancient values. She was a bit iffy about their chivalry because it seemed like they patronized others. Also, they kept on yakking at her about still being polytheistic. So what? She honestly didn't care. Why would she? Anyway, Pastaa was extremely grateful Zac wasn't. He was much more modern looking. He seemed like he wasn't at his peak, but she wouldn't underestimate how powerful he was. To be honest, Pastaa couldn't really tell how powerful he was at the moment.

"Hi! Your spell work is beautiful! Thanks for the landing!"

Pastaa beamed happily. "It was no problem! I was sent here to assist you!"

Pastaa always appreciated compliments. She should dish out one to him too. Alas, she did so, but her voice was too soft to hear, and she couldn't give a really good one: "You're a pretty swell flyer, you know." Gods, that was a crappy compliment! Come up with something **** tons better, Pastaa! Blushing with embarassment at that fail of a compliment, she then said in a much louder voice, "That flying you did was pretty cool." Then, she furrowed her brow and mused, "Hey, are you an angel? You look like one."

"Would you like to join me on my quest? It's says here, 'you and your companion.' I'd very much like your company."

"Um, sure, I think I was assigned to accompany you anyway." Pastaa shrugged, willing to comply.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Oh!! Awesome! Haha thanks for the compliment. And yeah I guess I can be really oblivious sometimes, so I didn't make the connection." Zac smiled. He was elated at the prospect of finally making a new friend.

"Yeah, I'm an angel. You probably couldn't tell though. You see, heaven is an incredibly complex place. Angelic entities are partially shaped by current beliefs, and a lot of the older ones are jealous of humans. You know, with them being God's favorite creation and all. I agree with Him though. Angels can be really stubborn and judgmental. Most humans see what they do wrong and try to do better next time. Even though they're imperfect, they still pick themselves up and try again. They also do well with emotions. Not us.... We're perfect like statues I suppose, or at least we are at full power, but morally, we could still use some work. And in case you couldn't tell, I'm not at full power.... I only have that on earth and in heaven..... Right now I'm about a tenth of top speed." Zac looked at pastaa hesitantly before continuing. "Anyway, it's nice to have you along! What about you, where are you from?"
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy was tired of the second-hand smoke. He was 13, for the god's sake! He chose the left. "C'mon." He motioned for Harry to follow.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Right then, Ramcoon take the right." He commanded his ramcoon as they went left.

Triert continued to dodge meteor after meteor as The Dragon continued to sweep in. Triert started to get noticeably winded as even he knew he couldn't dodge forever.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru returned to the throne room. Koukenmaru kneeled down on one knee, his one fist against the floor.

He closed his eyes, "My Queen, it seems like Harry has escaped through the air ducts. Should we go after him?"
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"I would prefer angry feral beasts to hunt him within the vents, but you go ahead." She told the two of them.

"What's that!" Harry said as he spied a statue inside of the rooms. "Bill, we're going down." He told Bill as he whistled for his Ramcoon to drop with him. They both landed inside of a shrine, the relic in the center of the room had eyes painted on that seemed to follow Harry's own movements. "What kind of strange fetish is this?" Harry said as he looked at the idol.

"Greetings Lustful one, I am Megiddo. Don't think about stealing this idol and selling it for profit either, I'll curse your hands to punch your face." Megiddo told Harry. "Yeah r-PUH!" Harry said as Megiddo did as he promised. "Fine, I'm only here for the special roll of weed anyways." Harry told Megiddo. "Ahh, yes. I had almost forgotten your quest brought you here. Now then, the weed is actually under this idol. But I am impossible to lift." Megiddo said with a laugh as Harry pushed the idol over.

"Fine then, retrieve your weed. But you will be found out if you are not able to answer this riddle." Megiddo said as Harry looked back. "A clown puts a glass of water on his head, the glass falls and breaks but there is no water. How is this possible?" Megiddo asked Harry. "The glass was as void as your humor is." Harry said as his head fell off his body. "You should stop while you're still...AHEAD." Megiddo said as Harry began to laugh too.

His head was put back on his body as he turned back to Bill. "Back in the vents, or should we find out where this door leads to?" He asked Bill.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

One meteor was going to hit Triert, but Phemy stood in front of it and blocked it with her mace. Timing her swing, she used her mace like a baseball bat and hit the meteor back at the dragon. Her conscience couldn't let her stand there and watch him get killed.
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

The Dragon had lost a wing to the meteor swung back at it, landing in front of the two of them and bellowing a roar. "Thanks, you looked like any other civilian here. Now then, let's kill this beast." He said with his spear in hand, he raised it and allowed the wind to take control.

He charged the dragon and hacked and slashed with the winds grace.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

((IDK when pastaa is going to post so I'm going to keep going...))

Zac began walking toward where he presumed the castle was. He walked onto a hill overlooking the palace of the high Queen and the surrounding city. It was huge and very graceful.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy blocked and dodged attacks, using her mace to cause heavy, damaging blows to the dragon, breaking it's scale upon impact.
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Helena Quincy, thanks to Bruton there are two...guards for your daughter to ensure her ascension to the throne." Megiddo told the High Queen to her mind. She sat in wait for them in her chair, as the Imperial Imperator also entered. "Now that you both are here, you are to personally greet them as they will ensure Mana stays on her path to Ascension." Megiddo said as he felt an odd presence come from Chao Island.

"Yes, this is exactly the one the other has planned. Banlodra betrays me and plans to send an interceptor to prevent Mana from following her path. Bruton's has sent a guard to protect Mana's belief, you two must not allowed The Ghostly Haired Urchin to return here." Megiddo told them as they looked at another and nodded.

Meanwhile

Triert stabbed upon the broken scales with his spear to continue to cause trauma by allowing the dragon to bleed. Backing away to blind the dragon with arrows in its eyes at any chance.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked at the tall gates of the city and at the guards posted all over them. He darted under a tree and began to formulate a plan as to how to get inside. He sat down and closed his eyes. He didnt want to cause any damage to the city, but the bench told him not to fly on rainbow island.... He eventually decided he would run up the wall while flapping his wings to keep himself adhered to it. He bent down and took a few deep breaths and then rocketed from under the tree, part climbing, part running, and part flying to get over the wall. He reached the top and catapulted himself over, throwing down a ladder for pastaa. He incapacitated the guard stationed there and set him down in his chair. He felt awful, but the man at the gate hadn't let him in to he hadn't had much of a choice.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"He is here, lurking in the walls." Megiddo told the Imperial Imperator as he broke down door after door getting to where Zac was, even breaking through a wall as he met Zac. The Imperator pulled out his Bident as he stared down Zac like the 13 foot giant he had been.

Boss: Imperial Imperator
HP: 30/30/AP(Attack): 5/SP(Speed):5/SC(Special):5

The Imperator stands guard in front of Zac, waiting for him to make a move.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy looked up. "It's too high to climb. We'll have to take the door." He walked over to it and put his ear to it, listening for activity outside.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Alright then." He said as he opened the door and into...a rather disturbing room. "Ah yes, the disturbing secret of Rainbow Island unfolded." Megiddo's voice said as he took control over a doll on the floor.

"You sure did it now, look all around you and you can see idols of my own tributes." He said dancing around. "But why does it matter?" Harry asked. "Well, obviously because it's where Mana was brought up religiously." Megiddo told Harry. "Why does it matter?" Harry asked. "Because if you know anything about her, you would know she fell from-" Megiddo stopped midway before speaking too much. "Fell, from what?" Harry said grabbing the doll. "Oh I'm sorry, but if you don't let me go I'll get the Queen on your ass. You want that buddy?" Megidoll told Harry as he dropped him.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy stood there passively. "We-we should probably go..."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"You can't leave if...there's no door." Megidoll told them as his doll body walked over to the door and ate it. "There is no entry except from the outside, even if-OW!" Megidoll said as Harry grabbed a button and stretched it to smack it again.