CI: Archipelago Quest

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Re: CI: Archipelago Quest

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru stared at the Queen in awe as her rage took over her. They looked around frantically upon being teleported to the Mines.

"Hey! I exist y'know!", Koukenmaru shouted at the Imperator. "I'll lead them, I was born to be the Queen's righthand man eventually.", he asserted. "I'm the one that needs to be at the front of the line."

"Kay-Kay...", Mana said uncomfortably.

"What? If I'm not going to be the current Queen's righthand man, then I'll be yours for sure one day. Leave it to me."
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac walked over to mana. He was ready to be led, and although he didnt like it he would obey orders without hesitation.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy caught his breath, sheathed his sword, and sat down. "Man..." Of COURSE this would happen. He made a mental note not to trust that Harry guy anymore. As for now, there was not much to do.
////////
Deep underground, a stocky man was charging through large numbers of aggressive elves.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Pastaa followed Zac, not completely understanding what was going on, except that she was to go and be in another squadron. Already being inthe military, she was used to this, but she couldn't help but wonder how these people knew her name. What the hell, man?
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac turned to pastaa.

"Do you have any idea what's going on? Who are these people and why do that think they can just do and take whatever they want? I'm not sure what this is all about...."
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"I'm not sure, but they're royalty, probably. We better follow them. It's best if we do so, in order to help you to complete your quest to get back to Earth, and for me to make a good impression on the Rainbow Island's aristocracy, so I can establish good ties for my father, the Count, as his heiress and daughter," Pastaa replied.

She gave him a reassuring grin. "I'm sure we'll make it through if we stick together anyway. Besides, this lady and her friend seem nice. We can trust them some."
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked wary.

"Sure, maybe some, but being thrust under their command and in the same squadron? Under their command?!?!"

Zac didn't like where this was headed.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Pastaa patted Zac's shoulder.

"It's going to be fine. They have to allow us some freedom, after all. This is by my volunteer, and you're a holy angel; should they not treat you well, may your God avenge you."

The mage wasn't completely sure of herself - however, she knew she had to remain positive and be on her best behavior, in order for things to work out somewhat.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"You two, your goal here is not to kill the elves. But to guide Mana away from doing so, you must not let her follow the thoughts and ideals of the Imperator and the Queen." Tyrantk told Zac and Pastaa.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac grimaced at pastaa. "He's not quite so keen on vengeance as he used to be..."

Zac looked at Tyrantk. "Thank goodness..... I'm strictly prohibited to promote the subservience of another species. That sounds like something I can do." Zac strolled over to mana and looked her in the eyes.

"You can't stay here now. You need to leave or fight for these elves. It's not right to bind these people. Quelling rebellions won't get you far, it will only make you more susceptible to them in the future."
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"Thanks for letting us know." Pastaa nodded at Tyrantk. She could trust him, surely.

Turning to Zac, she widened her eyes. "I see. Sorry to hear."

Pastaa backed Zac up. "He's right, you know; you have to be diplomatic in order for things to work out."
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

"I, I really didn't want to fight the Elves... I already hate how they're treated...", she admitted to Zac and Pastaa.

"Wait, what?!", Koukenmaru barked at her. "They're inferior to us Mana, they deserved to be treated like dirt."

"Inferior or not, it's not okay. God, I hate seeing them be treated like goddamn animals, that's why I never leave the palace. The last time I did I saw a few get chainsawed to death right in an alleyway just because they looked at an officer the 'wrong way'. It was terrible, okay, and it makes me sick how blood thirsty you are!"

"Oh please Mana, everyone knows you have your horrible temper. You'd destroy anyone that 'disrespects you'."

"It's different, all right. Sure, I've had my bad moments in the past, but I don't treat a certain group of people as being inferior to me. I judge the individual, not what they are."

Koukenmaru hissed, "Are you going to spit in the Queen's face again Mana? When are you ever going to appreciate her for all the things she has given you. Selfish brat, you're going to do as she wishes."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"The hold you have over your daughter slowly breaks as the truth itself continues to be revealed High Queen." Tyrantk whispered as she attempted to zap tyrantks image. "You should know as well as me, attempting to fight a god will do nothing." Tyrantk said as he used ice magic to freeze the queens feet, and hands. "Bill, break free, go, now!" Tyrantk yelled as he froze the bars and cracked them.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"I'd think so, madam; you seem like a kind person," Pastaa replied. "You should just follow your heart into doing what's best. You seem responsible and capable of fair judgement to me."

Pastaa glared at Koukenmaru. She had no idea of his position, nor status, but she was smart enough to presume he was pretty high up, berating such a high-ranking member of Rainbow Island society. Right now, because she was only merely the inheritor of the Count on another island, she couldn't object or tell him off until she gained approval from her father and the inheritance.

Still, she could show how much disdain she had for people like him. On the islands she lived, Pastaa never saw this kind of bigotry, haughtiness, even from the other nobles. Then again, she hadn't been out too much, and she spent a lot of time with the commoners. Regardless, it was time to treat the elves like they are worth something.

Pastaa widened her eyes as Koukenmaru and Mana spoke. She did not presume that Mana would have a horrible temper, since she seemed pretty cool at the moment; however, she could tell that Koukenmaru knew Mana quite well. Nonetheless, Pastaa wasn't willing to judge the young lady until she knew her better.

So far, Pastaa thought that Mana was a kind and just young woman, and that Koukenmaru should just shut up. Even if you owe someone a great debt, you still have to follow the direction your morals and spirit takes you. That's what Pastaa thought. Even if it came to backfire for her, she would never give up on the principles she believed in. Reminding herself of the lessons and philosophies gained by working with wonderful people in the army she was in before, Pastaa felt great nostalgia when she imagined the faces of those she would leave behind, even if only for a little while. She hoped it was only a little while.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy nodded at Harry's words.

"I'll go to the armory. With my mace and strength I will have little trouble resisting opposing forces. I can also carry large, heavy weapons back here quickly."

With that, Phemy scurried off, not waiting for an answer.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac beamed at mana. He didn't know her but felt a huge swell of pride for her. He loved her passion and her moral compass seemed to be more in tune than most others. "I'm incredibly glad you see it that way Mana. I've just met you and I like you already! Would you like to fight on the elves behalf, leave, or promote peace between the two factions? Perhaps we could find a place for the elves to live?"

Zac watched pastaa's face, amused as it contorted into different facial expressions. He also thought koukenmaru was a dick... He didn't say anything now though; he was a friend of Mana.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Break through!" Harry yelled as he joined the elves in using a battering ram into the reinforced door of the armory. Harry saw the door begin to crack open and gave one last push before it came apart. "Go, go!!!" Harry commanded as the elves armed themselves with as many weapons as they could. Harry took out a minigun and looked at Blasphemy. "Hey there, in all the madness I didn't realize we had such a hottie in our-GAH!" Harry yelled as an arrow flew in front of his face. "Alright, sheesh! Keep your boyfriend on a leash or something." Harry said as Triert went inside the armory, finding explosive arrows to use.
Last edited by Triert on Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy used his Fire and his sword to break the bars. He wasted no time swiftly exiting the palace, and ran outside into broad daylight. He would be pursued for sure. With no time to lose, he began running through a small side street.
////////
The man in the caverns was, of course, Reyton the Sturdy. He was not harming the elves, nor them he; he was simply running through the crowd. After all, what could such small people do to someone as big as him? Just then, he saw up ahead a group of...humans? Could it be? Had he finally escaped? He ran up to them and asked those exact questions, not thinking that they might be startled that a huge man had come running out of nowhere.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

"I-oh, wow, uh thank you, you two...", she spoke. Embarrassed, blushing.

"Oh for ****'s sake Mana, are you really going to give into them? Are you going to betray your home?"

"You know what? No matter what happens to me, no matter how many times I go against the Queen's orders, I'll still always be the Heiress to the throne." She kept Zac's questions in mind, looking at him before refocusing her attention on Koukenmaru. "I'm not going to betray my home, it's time for the humans of Rainbow Island and the Elves to make peace with each other. Then, everyone will be happy. I'll try to be the diplomat between the two sides, and try my best to satisfy both the humans and the Elves. If there's peace on the Island, it'll grow into something spectacular. Right now, all the Island is, is something that's pretending to be glorious. And you know what? That's disgusting. If I can't make peace come during the Queen's time on the throne, then when it's my time to rule, expect everything to change. Following the Queen's orders now is more of a betrayal to the greater good of the Island than disobeying them. I want you to understand this, Kay-Kay."

"The greater good of the Island is to keep the humans happy by keeping the Elves enslaved. This is supposed to be a paradise for beings worthy of it. Not scum like those Elves, those filthy things. Stop treating them like they're on your level, you're something so much greater, and treating them like they're worth something devalues you. Now, THAT'S disgusting."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Bill, I have the option of teleporting you to the mines, but should I make that choice. There is no telling what kind of beast will arise from the depths of the mine." Tyrantk whispered to Bill.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

"It's fine!" said Billy, taking a momebt's reprieve in an alley. "I'm sure I'll have a better chance down there than I will up here."
///////
Reyton looked around. No one seemed to have noticed him! "HEY! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" There would be no ignoring him this time.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

Mana bared her teeth at him, anger rising. "YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT.", she unconcealed her wand back into her sleeve. She slugged Koukenmaru right in the face as he was shocked by her sudden outburst.

Koukenmaru fell onto his back, with a loud thud. "Ahh!"
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"You dare decry all that has been taught to you..." Megiddo told Mana from a whisper. "You dare disregard all the lessons, and those who brought you this far." Megiddo said as the mines began to shake, causing rocks to fall from all over.

"You are not prepared Mana, you never were." Megiddo told Mana. "You, were the fallen angel Mana. Leave while you still can." Megiddo told her. "The hands of fate have allowed my return, should you be caught in the crossfire of it all I cannot guarantee you will escape alive."

/////

Bill was sent underground to Triert's location, but at the same time of the rock fall. But behind all of them, tentacles spouting out of the ground eating elf after elf it found. At the same time, lasers began to rebound causing as much destruction as possible. "What is it!" Harry shouted as he saw the crumbling mines break apart as Rainbow Islands god of greed burst through the earth. "Run, all of you, RUN!!!" Harry said as he brought his Ramcoon back in its Unicorn horn.

"I, HAVE, RETURNED!!!"

(M.E.G.I.D.D.O.)
Last edited by Triert on Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac nodded at mana. She was very intelligent. "Sounds like a plan. I suppose as long as I'm in this realm, if I owe my allegiance to anyone fit should be to you. Know that you have made a valuable ally and perhaps soldier or guardian. I am the representative of the Abrahamic faith in this world and I will do my best to help you pursue any righteous cause. I will start by promoting your ascending to the throne. Tell me what is necessary, I shall have it done. I will fight for you now; you seem more than worthy and capable."
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

(Hold up. Everyone ignoring Reyton showing up, I could maybe understand. But how can Zac's post fit with THAT happening?)