CI: Archipelago Quest

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Re: CI: Archipelago Quest IMPORTANT EDIT READ FIRST POST

Post by Prince Ricard »

"Hey, look, you. We need to get outta here. I don't like it here."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

((Hold up triert, I thought you said stats don't matter unless fighting another user? And His stats are like way better than everyone else's... he could take of 30 turns in one hit!))

Zac slid his staff out of its sheath. His eyes narrowed as he stared down the giant. To make himself seem larger, he fully extended his wings.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

"Oh!! Awesome! Haha thanks for the compliment. And yeah I guess I can be really oblivious sometimes, so I didn't make the connection."

"You're welcome, and, nah, it wasn't an easy connection to make. I mean, nothing is that conveniently placed." Pastaa smiled back. She still only considered him an acquaintance however, she called him "you", which was formal, whereas "thou" was not. Pastaa hoped to address him as a friend someday though.

"Yeah, I'm an angel. You probably couldn't tell though. You see, heaven is an incredibly complex place. Angelic entities are partially shaped by current beliefs, and a lot of the older ones are jealous of humans. You know, with them being God's favorite creation and all. I agree with Him though. Angels can be really stubborn and judgmental. Most humans see what they do wrong and try to do better next time. Even though they're imperfect, they still pick themselves up and try again. They also do well with emotions. Not us.... We're perfect like statues I suppose, or at least we are at full power, but morally, we could still use some work. And in case you couldn't tell, I'm not at full power.... I only have that on earth and in heaven..... Right now I'm about a tenth of top speed."

"Oh, I see. That's fairly interesting. I worship a different parthenon though. The Greco-Roman parthenon. None of the gods are even close to perfect. They're more human than some of the humans I do know, except they have the ability to play at divine retribution... For good or for ill, I trust them. And besides, you are morally strong to me. From what I know about you, you seem like a pretty kind-hearted guy," Pastaa replied, looking at his eyes intently. "My name is Pastaa. I am from Biscott, on Ozone Island. Nice to meet you." Then, she followed him as he moved on, watching the scenery, and remaining quiet as she examined her surroundings.

Staring at the beautiful palace, she walked alongside Zac, following him where he planned to go, and willing to listen to him if he had to say anything. She nodded as he threw down a ladder for her, and climbed up it. Pastaa gave the incapacitated man a look of pity before moving on to follow Zac. Then, she looked at the Imperator face to face, and glared. If this guy planned to cause them trouble, the two of them would have to deal with him. She honestly wasn't good at offense, so she simply tried to provide a barrier spell around the angel.

(Sorry for posting so late.)
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Post by Mana »

(I'm Rei Ayanami.)

Mana and Koukenmaru left the throne room immediately, returning to where Harry was supposed to be.

"I'll go in first." Koukenmaru eased himself into the air duct, crawling on his knees and elbows.

"God I don't want to do this." She followed in after him.
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

PAST RESPONSE

"Oh, I see. That's fairly interesting. I worship a different parthenon though. The Greco-Roman parthenon. None of the gods are even close to perfect. They're more human than some of the humans I do know, except they have the ability to play at divine retribution... For good or for ill, I trust them. And besides, you are morally strong to me. From what I know about you, you seem like a pretty kind-hearted guy," Pastaa replied, looking at his eyes intently. "My name is Pastaa. I am from Biscott, on Ozone Island. Nice to meet you." Then, she followed him as he moved on, watching the scenery, and remaining quiet as she examined her surroundings.

"Ah. I've always liked that pantheon. Something majestic about it I suppose. Romantic. But same here, you certainly seem like someone I'd get along well with!"

BACK TO PRESENT

Zac nodded at pastaa in thanks. He figured he should go ahead and attack. Anything that breaks a city just to get to you and then stands there menacingly is not your friend. He ran at it, but rather than charging into him, he put his wings in front of him to hide himself from view, and kept them there for a moment as he slid under the giants legs, creating an illusion in the same way a bullfighter does to the bull. He sprang up off the ground and twirled his staff before plunging it into the giant. He accelerated the branches growth as the nutrients in the giants blood fed it. Soon leaves and twigs were sprouting out if the giants mouth, eyes, and nose. He then sent it sprawling with a bolt of light energy. He knew something like that wouldn't go down that easily, but it was a start. Zac quickly began circling around the giant, waiting for its next move.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

(Have you ever heard of the term Hopeless Boss Fight.)

The Imperial Imperator punched Zac and knocked him out immediately, then picked up Pastaa as if he was King Kong. He brought him into the throne room to meet the king where he was awakened once more using smelling salts. "There was a door you know?" The High Queen said as clerics were getting rid of II's spells cast upon him. "I apologize for use of force, but had I needed to use anymore power you would have likely been torn in half." The Imperial Imperator told Zac.

"We know why you are here, for now you two will act as guardian to Mana. She is my adopted daughter who will one day rule Rainbow Island as I have, but her path to it has been foretold to be changed drastically. You were sent as Guardians to make sure she stays on the right path, as the Seer tells us." The High Queen said informing the two of them. "For now, Mana and her companion are in the air ducts within the infirmary. Follow her and ensure she is well." The High Queen instructed.

Meanwhile

Triert continued to jab at the broken scales until the Dragon itself felt weak from the trauma inflicted. "Enough! This Dragon can fight no longer, you have the choice to heal it and make it your own. Or to absorb its mystical powers and take from it." Banlodra said ready to either heal or destroy the dragon. "Heal it, it'll help to have a flying dragon." Triert told Banlodra as the dragon had been healed to full health and merely turned his head to the two of them.

"So, you are skilled, both of you are. I say don't let the talent go to waste and form, a bond together? What do you humans call it?" Banlodra said as he looked at the two of them. "You make children out of such a bond, grow old together." Banlodra continued as Triert interrupted. "Look, why did you put me under these trials. Also, I barely know her!!! Do you expect us to fall in love with each other even though we just met?" Triert responded.

"I've seen plenty of chao on this island do such things, what kind of stigma do the humans need?" Banlodra said as Triert shook his head at him, but gave a smile to Phemy. "My task for the two of you, is to go to Rainbow Island and intercept guards that were sent to one called Mana. They will guard her to the correct path, the path that will spell the end of an era there." Banlodra explained. "What do you mean?" Triert asked. "I mean, that she will lean towards the path that strays away from what she came to this earth for. Should such a thing happen, she will be unfit to leader Rainbow Island." Banlodra told both.

"I don't know, what do you have to say about it Blasphemy?" Triert asked her.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"You make children out of such a bond, grow old together."

Phemy squawked out of surprise, then quickly covered her mouth when Banlodra and Triert looked back at her. K-KIDS?! Nonononononono, I am nowhere near ready to painfully push little hell spawns out of my womb! When Triert smiled at her, she felt her face heat up as she looked back at Banlodra. Keep it in your pants...!

"I don't know, what do you have to say about it Blasphemy?" Triert asked her.

Phemy stared at Banlodra cynically, "I say he's being to cryptic. How do we know he's not just setting us on a path to cause destruction throughout the world or is just leading us to our doom? We know nothing about the resident god here or this quest he's sending us on."
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"We can't learn unless we don't act. Even if we make mistakes along the way we can still try and fix them right?" Triert said as he looked at the Dragon. "Also, he's giving us a Dragon!" He said as he pet the scales he stabbed with a spear. "While I am cryptic, nothing is forcing you to come along for the ride." Banlodra told Phemy. "Besides, none of us gods truly want to destroy this world. But merely ruling it may come natural for us all. I can say, that this quest is not one that will end with me ruling the world or who you intercept. But merely, you will maintain the status quo. Is that so bad?" Banlodra said.

Meanwhile

"WORK SLAVES!" The Imperial Imperator said as he whipped elven slaves from within the mines with his whip made of steel.
Last edited by Triert on Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy looked around, then to Harry. "So really, what do we do now?" he asked.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"I'm warning you, I'll get the Imperial Imperator and force him to destroy you." Megidoll said. "What do you want out of us? All I wanted was a blunt and you have us trapped here in freaky doll land mixed with religious idols and fetishes." Harry said as Megidoll snickered. "Well, that's just the thing. You were both doomed from the start of your quest to be brought here. But I can ensure your doom is avoided. All you have to do is make sure you find a young man with white hair riding a dragon. He will arrive with a dark skinned lady ready to stray Mana from the path of Greed." Megidoll said as the door returned.

"Bill, sorry to make it so that you have to be in temporary service to an evil god doll of greed and destroy a random man with white hair riding a dragon. Along with maybe his hot companion, depends if I can charm her." Harry told Billy as Megidoll brought the door back. "There is an exit underneath my Idol in the room. But hurry before Mana and Kouken arrive!" Megidoll said leaving the dolls body.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"Hm, true...A pet dragon isn't a bad gift either. All right, I'm in." Phemy said as she climbed on the dragon. I just hope the dragon doesn't drop us. I don't like heights as it is.

"Well Triert, you or the dragon are the navigator since I don't know the way to Rainbow Island. Lead away."
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Don't fly that dragon within Rainbow Island, nothing is allowed to fly there. They have furry little demons ready to send you to the ground like a meteor if they catch you." Banlodra told them as he vanished.

"So, how do I communicate with it then." Triert asked as the dragon began to laugh. "You are lucky I have learned the language of humans Gaaf Om." The Dragon spoke to them as it was ready to be boarded, Triert stood there confused as to what he meant. "Gaaf Om, ghost hair is what I have chosen to call you. For one to best me in combat, never have I seen such ferocity since Hevno Al. The Brutal Destroyers reached us in the deepest reaches of this planet." The Dragon told Triert.

"What is your name?" Triert had asked. "For my loss, you are to rename me." He said as Triert thought of a name for a space dragon. "Capes Dornag." Triert said with a smile. "I hate you..." The dragon told Triert as he boarded it.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"Can we get going already? The police are going to be here any moment now and I would prefer this situation not get any messier than it already is." Phemy said while looking around cautiously.

They heard sirens blaring from not too far away and nearby civilians were looking at them fearfully from their hiding spots.
-Henri Poincare

Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru continued to crawl through the air duct.

"This is a long ass duct.", Koukenmaru said.

"I know, it's taking forever. My elbows are starting to hurt."

"Ughhhh..."

They got closer to where Harry went to.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Right, get on!" Triert said as he grabbed Blasphemy's hand and put her on the back. "Fly Capes, fly!" Triert said as Capes flew away.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

When in their air, Phemy latched on to Triert's back.

"I'm sorry I seem to be invading your personal space, but I'm not really fond of heights and I really don't want to fall off!"
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"It's fine, hang on for as long as you have to." Triert told Blasphemy as he brought her closer. "Triert, Rainbow Island comes close." Capes said as he slowly descended upon the nearby shore. Without any lights near, he brought his head down. "This is forsaken land, we dragons are not welcome here. Good luck on your journey, for I hope you two will survive this place." The dragon said as it took off.

At that moment, a Ramcoon showed up and looked up at the two of them. Getting close to them, it sniffed them closely and happily ran around Trierts bag. He took out a potato and the Ramcoon squeaked in glee, giving it to him the Ramcoon quickly ate it. Satisfied, it chose to run up to Trierts shoulder and pointed to the direction of the city. "Let's go then, times wasting." Triert said taking Blasphemy's hand, growing a bit shy and taking his hand back. "Sorry, that might have been a little forward." Triert said as he ran with the Ramcoon.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy ran over to the door and held it open, motioning for Harry to go first. "It's fine. Adventure's adventure, I suppose."
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

((Ok))

"Well you seem to already know everything, but I was supposed to tell you the Speaker of Avarice sent me... And I'm not here to guard your daughter. I left my world behind in a state of jeopardy and I need to get back as quickly as possible. I'm not sure what happened to the guards you speak of, but I'm not convinced I'm one of them. I don't think I have time to wait around for your daughter to ascend. The Earth is in peril. If you can promise me this will somehow get me home , I might be able to help you. I'd also need confirmation that his wouldn't take long. Also no more knocking me out with that intolerable brute. I'm not some pawn to be moved around the board.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"The thing about the pawn, they are the ones with the most potential." The Imperial Imperator said as he looked distastefully at Zac. "It appears the role you have been given is one you do not wish to fulfill under the circumstances. Nevermore Zac, it is your choice after all whether or not you return to your planet. We are merely...suggesting you do as Avarice asks of you." The High Queen said.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

(Triert can we go out the stupid door now)
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Let's go." Harry said as he moved the statue and took the secret passage under.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy followed.
(TWO WORD POSTS ARE 4 GUD ROLEPLAYS GUYZ)
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked at the imperator with a slight expression of distaste, but viewed the high queen with respect. "I'm sorry for sounding so haughty. It just bugs me when I'm assigned anything by anyone but my master. Before I consent, may you tell my the reason that your adopted daughters ascension is so important and how it will benefit this world?"
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru finally escaped from the air duct, "Where the hell are we?", Koukenmaru wondered. He took Mana's hand, making her feel unsure. She chose to let him do so, with a small blush on her face. He slowly guided her along, not sure what to expect from this place.