CI: Archipelago Quest

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Re: CI: Archipelago Quest IMPORTANT EDIT READ FIRST POST

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy heard a noise behind them and quickened his pace. "Oh god there's someone there hurry up."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Should she ascend, she will be able to lead Rainbow Island into a golden age as promised by our deity. She must stay on the right path, as fortold by another deity. But for the world, I suppose she might instill new policies but until that time comes she must not astray." The High Queen told Zac.

"I'm going I'm going!" Harry said as they ended up...in the infirmary once more.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy nearly squeed at the adorable ramcoon, it's cute, fluffy appearance nearly making her want to hug it right then and there. However, she restrained herself, knowing it was an animal.

She ran after Triert, her face red and her lips curled up into a small, shy smile. The gesture made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, despite the danger they were in.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

"Ugh. There's sure to be people around here! What do we do?" Billy was starting to look more bewildered by the second, his hair becoming something of a mess.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac sighed. It wouldn't do any harm to help these people. He didnt have anything else to do, so he figured he'd just go with the flow for now.

"All right. You can count on me. Where is your daughter?"
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Now, we show the Queen." Harry told Bill.

"I sent her to the infirmary, she is attempting to find one called Harry." The High Queen said. Harry kicked down the door from the infirmary and shouted. "SOME, BODY ONCE TOLD ME." Harry said as he entered the main room.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Post by Mana »

Mana and Koukenmaru finally reached were Harry and Bill once were.

"What? Where did he go?!", Koukenmaru shouted.

Mana had a puzzled look on her face, looking around. "I, I don't know."
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked at Harry confusedly.

"Who is he?"
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

"Are we close to the castle?" Phemy asked while following Triert.

She noticed that a lot of the civilians seemed to be poor and unhappy.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Not yet, but we should know when we reach it." Triert told Blasphemy as he saw soldiers marching along the street. "Rainbow Island is essentially one giant garrison for the soldiers, civilians tend to live rather poorly. But it's better then being reduced to an elf, the worst possible form of life here or in any island." Triert told Blasphemy as he saw an elf get squashed to death under the weight of the armor box he carried in his back.

"But, I hear that the elves worship a terrible god of another island. So, keeping them under wraps may be for the better good. Then again, it may just be for propaganda. But I've seen very awful actions they do unto another, acting as if they have an agenda hidden under it all." Triert told Blasphemy.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy followed Harry, his head in his palm. He let out a small sigh of exasperation. Somehow, this was just going to end up badly, and he knew it.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"My name, Is Harold of Sinsemilla. Duke, if I may say so myself. But I am not only a Duke, for I am also a master thief!" Harry said as he pulled out the blunt. "What do you expect me to do for you now besides hang your head on a pike?" The High Queen told Harry. "Well, promote me to Master Thief of course. Being a Rainbow Elite is a snore of a job, besides waving my status around peoples faces it does get rather boring." Harry said as the High Queen let off a laugh.

"You, you are quite the humorous one. Alright, as much as I might hate stealing this was all done for a proper cause." The High Queen said as Harry smiled. "Proper cause, being that I now have a reason to murder both you and your companion." The High Queen said as she put her hand in front of the Imperial Imperator. "But wait, we are in service of Megiddo himself now!" Harry told her.

"So is this one here, me and the imperator. Do you honestly want to tell me who else is in our service?" The High Queen said as Triert walked into the palace itself. "Hello? We were sent to help you." Triert said entering the palace. "Ah, we've been expecting you." The Imperial Imperator said as he charged the both of them.

_______

Megidoll came to life once more and tugged at Mana. "They went that way, back to the throne room." Megidoll said, pointing to the statues passage as he left the doll once more.
Last edited by Triert on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy made a lightning-quick step to the left and drew his sword. He sighed. Mumbling under his breath, he said, "I knew this would happen..."
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

"Ahh!", Mana grasped at the sudden touch of the doll.

"What was that?!", Koukenmaru looked down at the doll.

"I, uh, t-thank you...", she started to settle down. "C'mon let's go Kay-Kay." she pulled away from him and took his hand, leading him out of the passage shown to her.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"The Queen is in trouble, hurry." Megiddo told Mana from within her mind.

Harry's Ramcoon was quick to attack the queen, but fell back from a barrier she had cast around herself. "Your death will be a slow one within the gold mines, Harold of Sinsemilla." The High Queen said as his Ramcoon was put back within the unicorn horn. She blasted Harold with lightning and did the same with Bill. "Zac, these two are thieves and both traitor and conspirator against the Rainbow Force. We will never allow such demons within our ranks knowingly. You will do your best to aid Mana, lest you be led to conspire as well." The High Queen told Zac as she brought Bill close to her.

"You, Megiddo whispered to me the desires you had deep within you during such an ordeal." She told Bill as Harry was teleported to the gold mines. "Your friend is to rot away in the mines, and you stand alone here against me." The High Queen told Bill as she floated away.

Triert dodged out of the way of the Imperator as his own Ramcoon pushed Blasphemy out of the way.
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac nodded. This was something he knew how to do.

"What will you have of me, your magesty?" He unsheathed his staff and inspected the 'thief'
Last edited by Zacmac74 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

(One is in the mines)
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

((Ok. I didn't think it would happen that fast. Edited))
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy was still a bit winded from the blast. Or you could say he was...SHOCKED. Either way, he was slow to respond. "I-uh...what?"
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

Mana eyes widen at Megiddo's message, "Kay-Kay, the Queen is in trouble!"

"I'll take the lead!", Koukenmaru went ahead of Mana once again, his umber eyes ignited in violet. Purple aura began to cover him.

They entered into the infirmary once again, rushing out of it to the throne room. Koukenmaru unsheathed his sword, aura wrapping around it like a serpent. Mana held tightly onto her wand, charging in indigo light.

"My Queen, we're coming!", Koukenmaru roared.

They reached the room, still holding onto each other. They looked around with viciousness in their eyes.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy looked upon the castle in awe. Wow, it's really pretty! Looks like it's well kept too.

When they had entered, she noticed there seemed to be something going on already. Royalty tend to be busy, so it wasn't unexpected. What was unexpected was when Phemy was pushed back by the ramcoon and almost attacked.

"Gah!" She looked up at what it was protecting her from and took out her mace. She ran up to the Imperator and smashed at it's legs with her mace.
-Henri Poincare

Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Heh, I suppose my choice of words were not the best." A voice of a god told The High Queen, and everyone else.

"My words to Megiddo, were that a guard would arrive to lead Mana in the proper path, interceptors would arrive to lead her to the incorrect one, while thieves would arrive to undermine you and the imperators power." The god said as The High Queen stood there. "You were certainly right, they have all gathered here in this room." The High Queen said approaching Bill and looking at the others. "Stand back, let me crush this ones throat." She told Zac, Mana, and Kouken. "You have sent a thief, to undermine your power already.

"The one called Harry has been banished to the mines, have you thought of how he would escape from such a place? The revolution must have already started by now, such is the price for my own words" The god told The High Queen. "Tyrantk, are you telling me I brought upon my own doom!!!" The High Queen shouted as she let out a yell that broke the mosaic behind her chair. "Imperator, bring the guards to the mines!!!" The High Queen shouted as she looked at Bill, ready to annihilate him. "Your prophecy says nothing of what happens should I kill him." She told Tyrantk.

"No, I left that bit out. Destroying the conspirator will destroy Rainbow Island Helena Quinn. I am able to only predict honest prophecies and never lie about them. But I am able to leave out crucial facts of them." Tyrantk said leaving. "Damn it all!" The High Queen shouted throwing her Bident to the ground. "You three, I will teleport you to the mines now. Destroy any elves that stand in your way, and capture the Duke of Sinsemilla." The High Queen told them as they were brought outside of the mines where The Imperial Imperator stood with the guards.

"You two, the prophecy says nothing about sending you to the mines!" The High Queen said as she teleported Triert, his ramcoon, and Blasphemy to the mines where Harry had been. At the moment, a massive elven rebellion had been on its way as Harry saw Triert and Blasphemy. "Don't just stand around, fight!" Harry told them as he threw a guard to his death.

"As for you, you will be imprisoned. I will not risk what happens should I destroy you." The High Queen told Bill as she summoned a cage around him.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Phemy nodded and used her mace to crush or knock out opposing guards, blocking and dodging when it was appropriate.
-Henri Poincare

Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac looked around frantically. The Kingdom that had been previously calm seemed to be crumbling all around him. He had no idea what was happening and watched the high queen with shock as she lost he composure.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

"Our goal is to ensure the elven rebellion never leaves the mines. Stand guard!" The Imperial Imperator shouted as they formed a wall to ensure that the elves stayed inside. "Mana, I feel as if you have matured to lead your own squadron inside. You will take Zac, Pastaa, and make sure that the conspirators, and the two interceptors are dead!!!" The Imperator said.

(I apologize Pastaa for advancing the plot so rapidly.)

Guards standing ready to kebab hundreds of elves before calling it a day, prepared to die for the civilization built off of themselves and ones who came before them. Their spears have finally begun to break, and the elves did not wait for them to recover. "We're able to form a safe zone for now, no telling how long it'll be before they outrun us. In the mean time, we were able to beat it out of an overseer about the location of an armory. If we can get these elves armed and some bigger weapons firing, we'll be out of here in no time." Harry told Triert and Blasphemy as his Ramcoon and Trierts Ramcoon worked together to rapidly tear through guards from the inside out.