CI: Archipelago Quest

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Re: CI: Archipelago Quest

Post by Triert »

(Reyton hasn't interacted with the resistance group yet, Zac's is still around the entrance of the mine too.)
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Sun will rise tomorrow.

Post by Prince Ricard »

(Sorry. My mental map is making me lost.)
Billy ran, alright. While screaming something that resembled "OHMYGODWHATISTHATWE'REGONNADIEOHMYGODOHMYGOD"
////////
Reyton shook his head. There was no one there! After so long underground, there had been a definite toll on him, mentally and physically. Suddenly, the cavern began shaking. He carried on in his present direction, however.
Blasphemy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Blasphemy »

Harry took out a minigun and looked at Blasphemy. "Hey there, in all the madness I didn't realize we had such a hottie in our-GAH!" Harry yelled as an arrow flew in front of his face. "Alright, sheesh! Keep your boyfriend on a leash or something." Harry said as Triert went inside the armory, finding explosive arrows to use.

Phemy blinked then chuckled, amused by what took place. A bit overprotective, huh? She didn't seem to mind and realized that there were more important things to take care of at that moment.

But behind all of them, tentacles spouting out of the ground eating elf after elf it found. At the same time, lasers began to rebound causing as much destruction as possible. "What is it!" Harry shouted as he saw the crumbling mines break apart as Rainbow Islands god of greed burst through the earth. "Run, all of you, RUN!!!" Harry said as he brought his Ramcoon back in its Unicorn horn.

Oh my ****! Phemy's eyes were wide as she bolted. No one had to tell her twice to run, that thing was going to either eat her, fry her, or both if she didn't shake a leg.
"To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection."
-Henri Poincare

They Who Lack a Face (Newest Project, Updating)
dA|Tumblr|Pokemon X Adventure Tumblr
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao
Motto: unintelligible mumbled/yodeled gibberish

Post by Mana »

Mana smiled at Zac, "Well... the only way I could become Queen is if..." She lost attention to her thoughts, she heard the divine voice of Megiddo echo in her mind. She began to shake, sweat slowly fell from her forehead.

"Mana...?" Koukenmaru got up. "Are you okay?"

Mana snapped out of her fear-stricken trance upon Megiddo's rude awakening. "We have to get out of here!"

"Well no ****!", Koukenmaru shouted, trying to keep his balance.
When CI sucks come *here*. Skype: indicus.morpheus 3DS: 0216-1357-9970
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac held out his hands, ready to fly them away, but the paused for two reasons.

"Mana, I could fly us out, but there are people and elves trapped underground. And an old bench told me flying over rainbow island was a bad idea.."
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Megiddo fired lasers from all directions of his many eyes and mouths. Beasts flying out from his feelers and ripping through anything it came into contact with. "Tell me, what happens AFTER we get out of here!" Triert told Harry. "Good question, I don't know!" Harry told Triert.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

"Let's try to save as many people as we can!", she said to Zac.

"This is ridiculous, how about we worry about ourselves?!", trying to talk over the loud earthquake.

"Kay-Kay, it's not right leave people down here to die if we can help the situation!"

"God, fine! I'll only stay down to help to make sure you don't get killed!"
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

"Great choice!" Zac had to yell over all the trembling. He formed a ball of light in his hand, a perfect sphere the size of a gum ball and shot is and several others at the mines entrance, widening it considerably and allowing for many more people to escape. Normally he wouldve shown concern about the property but he wasnt sure thered be a mine left after this anyway. "Lets go!" He dove into the mine, trowing out elves and people. He didnt see too many signs of disturbance yet so he kept running through.
I was super young when I used this forum and probably said weird or odd stuff. Dont hold me to it!
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

(Which way is Harry and all them running? Out, I assume?)
Billy kept running. With many the speed.
Pastaa~Chao
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Pastaa~Chao »

Pastaa attempted to help Zac, running alongside him, and following whatever directions he or other people on their side would give her.
Chao Island Roleplay: Rebirth: "I speak with the tones of shadowed viridian (#00BF8F)..."
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

(Not too sure myself)

Triert continued to run until he had noticed the heavy weapons still left in the armory. He motioned for elves to get on them, the brave souls took out the cannons and artillery and aimed at Megiddo. "Get ready, and, FIRE!!!" Triert yelled as the elves fired their cannons at the god, damaging his eyes and slowing down his advances. "We need more hands! Come on, we can push him back!" Triert yelled as more elves got onto the weapons.

Harry continued running, all until he ran into Zac again. He noticed that the entrance has Rainbow Island Guards continuing to fight off any elves, The Imperial Imperator had spotted Harry and broke through his own guards to run at him. "Oh crap!" Harry yelled running back the other way to see Megiddo coming under fire from the artillery.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy was there too. Seeing the Imperator rush at Harry, he backed off a bit, but definitely kept trying to get out.
/////////
Reyton was getting closer to the rumbling.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Harry dodged and ducked under the Imperators quick attacks, allowing the occasional rock to fall on him. But only for so long, as the Imperator would soon break the rock from below. "Come back here!" The Imperial Imperator shouted as elves began protecting Harry. He had used his Bident to kebab elf after elf before firing his bident at Harry.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy saw his a chance. He jumped and made a stab into the imperator's arm.
Mana
Master Chao
Master Chao

Post by Mana »

The two teens ran after Zac, using their abilities to cast away the falling debris and save those along the way.

(Yeah.)
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac continued running into the mine, ducking and dodging around debris that were falling all around him. he was shoving more and more people toward the exit and hacking at the now apparent tentacles sprouting from the wall.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

(I'm just going to say, Mana needs to talk with Megiddo to continue the plot along.)
Zacmac74
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Zacmac74 »

Zac eventually encountered a large mass of tentacles ensnaring, devouring, and killing a group of elves. He ran at them and began burning them off with incredibly bright laser flashes.
Prince Ricard
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Prince Ricard »

Billy then began running again. (Woohoo.)