Reunification

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 11 years and 2 days old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Shyer
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Motto: BAHNEE

Reunification

Post by Shyer »

A multi-crossover RP, with a neutral plot.
Spoiler:
Plot
It was several years ago, on the day five people came together. They were the elders of the universe, and the same very people who created Galactus. The two worlds were damaged by Galactus's three unrelenting attacks, and so these worlds, along with a third world, merged into one. This created several dimensions of the same world, some at war with each other, and some completely destroyed by attacks on it's own people. When a world is severely damaged, it's Dimensional Link is cut from the rest of the other dimensions. People from other dimensions can enter into the destroyed dimension, but is unable to return until the Dimensional Link is established again.

This brings us to now. I am a survivor of a bombing of a small town in the only destroyed dimension out of the 10 or so dimensions. The stupid leaders of our dimensions got into a little spat, and caused havoc by nuking some of the planet. A lot of them are mutants, but most of the survivors left this dimension to survive. I was a loyal type of person. How wrong my decision was. Now we got to arm up, and kick some mutant butt. Time to begin the splatter spree, also while figuring out a way to re-establish our connection with the Dimensional Portal.

This is gonna be a helluva ride!
Character Sheets

Race (Reploid, Human, Mobian, Creature):
Name:
Age (All years are human years):
Attire:
Personality*:
Bio*:

* = Put in something other then "Revealed in RP" or "None"/"NA". If you do, you will not be accepted.

Submitted Characters:
Spoiler:
Shyer

Race: Reploid
Name: Shyer
Attire: Somewhat like MegaMan X's outfit, but instead yellow and teal. He wears no helmet.
Personality*: Strong-willed and kind.
Bio*: Created like the rest of the Reploids, who were made with X's technology. Shyer took orders from Zero fighting in the wars created by Sigma. Shyer does not have friends, as he tends to look out only for himself. But he is kind to people in need, helping wherever he is needed.
Rules:

No bunnying
No godmodding
Everything else I usually don't mention

CREATE!
Are we to fall far away from the beauty of annihilation? While buried in this well of consciousness?
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Re: Reunification

Post by eblu »

Considering this, but I'm completely stumped as to what my character would be like.