~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:42 am

((Sorry for being gone!))

Jet eyed the HM, debating whether he wanted to learn the move or not.

((Who will control the talonflames now that Loud has quit CI?))
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:50 am

(a lot of the rpers here have left. I'm not able rp as much as I used to anymore, so I'm not going to take the talonflames. ^^'' if someone else takes them and starts the rp up again, I'll try to join in.)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:57 am

((I'm up for continuing this. The talonflames should be about all dead by now, so I guess I'll take them if no one else wants to.))
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:07 am

ok)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:15 am

There were only a few Talonflames still circling the mansion by now. One of them swooped down, charging right at Ember!
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 am

Ember froze and then at the last second rolled away.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: In your closet, waiting to eat your bed.

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby Toram159 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:21 am

Sketch angrily headed back over to the others, being unable to reach anything. He noticed a Talonflame dive for Ember and quickly through the Crowbar, smacking it in the head with the metal stick.

Oop:So I guess we just assume Loud's characters never existed? Or that they got killed or left or something?
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Skype: etcha-sketch444/Jake Willow
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:53 pm

((We can assume that they left))

Jet painted.
"I think we got them all..."

Just then there was a loud crash in the back of the mansion. The final Talonflame had rammed its way through one of the windows. The ice holding the boards in place was broken. The infected pokemon didn't make it very far, however, before getting hit by a Spider Web attack. The sticky silk wrapped around the flying type, causing it to fall to the ground in a heap.

After sealing the Talonflame's mouth and beak shut with an Electroweb, Comet sighed in relief. The bird glared at the Joltik as it struggled in its bindings. The electric bug began spraying more webbing on the infected pokemon, securely trussing it up in a sticky cocoon.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:40 am

(you gonna change your sig, vtp? sadly nacho isn't here anymore.. :( )
"Whew.."
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:17 am

((I guess I should... :( ))

Jet glanced around, checking for any more infected.
"Let's go inside. It's safer in there." said Jet, panting some more.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:19 am

Shadria ran in after the others.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:29 am

Jet went back inside as well.
"Is everyone alright?"
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:39 am

Shadria watched.
Ember nodded. "Yeah.."
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:50 am

Jet smiled.
"Good to hear. I'm fine myself, just exhausted. How were there so many though...?"
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: In your closet, waiting to eat your bed.

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby Toram159 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:21 am

Jackie, Grimlock, Elsa, and Sketch all went back inside. "Are you two oaky?"Jackie asked Grimlock and Elsa. She sighed relieved when the two nodded.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Skype: etcha-sketch444/Jake Willow
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:07 pm

"I hope the mansion is okay...that loud crash did not sound good..." Jet said worriedly.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: In your closet, waiting to eat your bed.

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby Toram159 » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:37 pm

"I think it'll be fine. I'm sure it was just a vase or something being knocked over."Sketch said, not too worried about the sound. Besides, given the sure number of pokemon inside they'd probably be able to fix it easy if it was a window or board that broke.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Skype: etcha-sketch444/Jake Willow
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:55 pm

"Well, I'm gonna go make sure" Jet said, beginning to walk toward the back of the mansion.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3064
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Ember followed. "Wait for me!"
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: ~Pokemon~ The Last Hope [Falling Hope Remastered] OPEN

Postby VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:59 am

Jet waited for Ember catch up before continuing.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:


Return to “Role-Playing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests