Kingdom Hearts: Circular Fate

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Dama
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Kingdom Hearts: Circular Fate

Post by Dama »

There were no shards of glass around, mimicking the stature of the damsels he had once been destined to save; no murky waters and enigmatic door to make him ponder his fate. He was not within himself; he was not a part of another. He could feel he was whole; no longer underwater, at rest, in darkness, in solitude. Here he was, home at last. Here, Sora awoke.

Enter the confused maiden, who had once been no more than a token or a liability. Soon, she became more; she became a problem, and problems must be solved. Her solution came in the form of the same boy who had admired her all her life; she had transformed once more through the chrysalis of time into an asset. This was her destiny. This, was her fate. She felt the soft sand brushing up against her face, along with the chilled tide that was grazing her legs; nostalgia swept the red-haired girl. Here, Kairi was home.

The others had their lives washed away by the tides of time, and the two found themselves quite bound to one another. Over time, the two kids grew to adults, and friends became lovers. They faded, their lives trickling like the grains of sand dropping from one's hand.

Circular Fate starts on Destiny Islands, long after the Kingdom Hearts series (approximately 150 years after Sora/Kairi's death, which would be when both were around age 75). You find yourself on Destiny Islands, and whether you are a local, visitor, friend, or foe to the people is up to you and you alone. From this bay known as Destiny Islands, travel to other worlds is completely possible and Gummi Ships are available to each person in this future of the Kingdom Hearts world.

You can post your bios here, following this template; after I accept you, you can start posting.

Name:
Race:(Human/Heartless/Nobody/Unversed/Split Clone Heart Thingy/etc)
Origin World:
Description: (Be descriptive; a picture will suffice.)
Keyblade type/description:
Powers: (If any. This includes magic.)
Command Styles: (Optional; check the KHwiki if you're confused)
History:
Other:

Here's mine as an example:

Name: Amdax
Race: Nobody
Origin World: Destiny Islands
Description: Amdax (Am') wears a blindfold at all times, is 6'1", and 165 pounds; Image
Keyblade type/description: Void Gear Image
Powers: Has access to Dark Portals/Dark+Gravity Magic. "Void" skills usable while wielding the Void Gear.
Command Styles: Ghost Drive/Dark Impulse.
History: Am remembers little to nothing about his old life before he became a nobody; that is, of course, aside from small flashes of a massive and lush beach filled with people comfortable with themselves and their identities. This place is known as Destiny Islands, the exact opposite of his homeworld as a Nobody. Am traversed across many worlds to find Destiny Islands, as he held an unbelievable desire to learn about his old self. As he traveled to desolate and abandoned places, he found a place known as the Keyblade Graveyard; in the midst of the various keyblades, a single one stood out. This keyblade had a dark aura bubbling around it. Amdax grasped the blade excitedly, which seemed to connect to him as if it was alive. The enigmatic blade is one Amdax still has little control over, and had led him to Destiny Islands through unknown means.
Other:
(13:37:54) Riku: @ Dama: I did the toothpaste trick, I even freaking showered with it and cleaned it with soap and shampoo