Wolf Tribe RP [finally done]

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Wolf Tribe RP [finally done]

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Story:
War has raged throught the Upper Plains for generations over the better tribe. You and a group of other wolves turn your backs on your old tribes to start a new one, a more peaceful one. All of the tribes find your new tribe to be a threat of war.

Tribes:
The Shadow Wolves- Brutal and merciless warriors, fueled on bloodlust and greed. Usually defined by their impeccable night vision, but most of them usually get consumed in the heat of battle and don't follow orders well.
The Holowolves- Geniuses. They have improved medical capabilities and strategies than other wolves, but they don't have the brute force of the other tribes.
The Ionian Wolves- Trained in the Ionian Tundra, the area furthest to the north, they excel in longer battles due to their stamina, but battles where they are severely outnumbered turns away from their favor.

Form
Name:
Appearance: (Fur color, eye color, etc.)
Previous Tribe:

Rules:
No god modding
No bunnying
Posts must be at least 3 sentences
Forms must be approved by ME unless I specifically say someone else may accept
2 people can't fill up multiple pages, if I see this, both of the users will get a warning
3 warnings = 1 week ban
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere