The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Re: The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

Post by SkyGinge »

No problem, it was a very valid point.
So, here are the groups. Group 1, the main distractions, consists of Uberhero and Hatapon, Edward, Jack and Molly. They will have to fight off large amounts of the Candy Crew alone and with enough STRENGTH to scare the castle-top guards into moving away. Group 2, the people who will secretly explore the base and have to lie low, is Inina, Ellen, Rammy and Jenny.

Then Group 3, the stamina bait to hold off the factory crew, is Ice Pik, Lassa, Sketch, Artorius and Jenna. They'll have to struggle and fight for as long as Group 4 take to perform their task. Speaking of which, Group 4 is Toram, Skyre, Gaius and Snowy. It's up to them to be ridiculously stealthy and if they fail everybody will be in extreme danger. Group 5, the safe transport team, is therefore myself,Yukki, Keaton and The Doctor. Of course, this is safe-ish fairly easy provided The Doctor's ship works properly. But also... brave and strong too, erm, yes!"
Tara has since joined Group 3 also.
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Thunder Fang! See you never.

Post by Jack Augustine »

Question.

How come Jack got chosen for the Distraction team?

Just curious, I'm happy
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

Auto correct got me again...
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

I was trying to balance out the characters into groups based on their abilities and stuff. So knowing that Jack is fairly strong with his suits I put him there. I also though it'd be interesting to see the dynamic between him, Molly and Edward but it's a shame about Yukki's situation. I'm glad you like it!

BlackChao, I'm going to let you lead this entrance section in terms of determining its description and its traps. I'll take over again when they finally get inside.

And lol Keaton :') I hope you like the subtle way I told it to you :D
PM me if you have any piece of writing that you want reviewed, I'll do my best to help you out!

Funky stuff:
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

NO I HATE IT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN UNDER A GEODUDE?!

*coughs*

And yeah thanks for that
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Alright. I have thought the fork will be a trap as well. One way should lead to death, but one will lead to the rest of the castle. I won't say which way though >:D
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
Anyone need a Duskull Egg in XY just PM me.
3DS FC: 0791-1246-8563 (And PM me if you do add me so I know who it is ^.^)
thatguyinthecorner
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: Team Harvard Assemble!

Post by thatguyinthecorner »

And the other advantage to crazy, whimsical characters is that while writing them you can easily patch mistakes such as misinterpretation-just say they came to an incorrect conclusion.

PLOT-ALL! APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE PLOT HOLE!
"A girl walks up to you and starts dancing and you walk away? What are you, gay, drunk, high...?"

"~~~AA-SEXUAL~~!"

^and that was the greatest exchange of my year.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

KeatonLabs wrote:NO I HATE IT! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN UNDER A GEODUDE?!

*coughs*

And yeah thanks for that
D:

And lol to the other two of you.

Funky stuff:
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

You need on chat, Sky
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

yo yo recap me whats goin on
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

They've all been split into groups as in one of the able posts to infiltrate Tasty Towers. With Group 1 distracting the main guard, Gaius iseading everybody else including Artorius through the secret underground entrance.

Just to let you know, I really should be going to sleep now so BlackChao, could you get everybody into the castle in your next post? I'll set up a situation from there where you can all have stuff to do tonight without me. I'm also going to be very inactive tomorrow but I'll try to progress things regardless ready for a boss battle on perhaps Wednesday.

Funky stuff:
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Alright, works for me, BTW what time is it where you live, always wondered that...
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

I'm English and thus it is half past midnight.

Funky stuff:
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

My god ._. it is only half past 4 where I live
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

There you go. I updated the objectives too to help out. Cheers.

Funky stuff:
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

Egh, I'm terribly sorry for vanishing all of a sudden. I've been having internet problems lately, making it difficult to remain online for longer than 10 minutes the majority of the time. x_x I hope I haven't inconvenienced anyone with my unexplained absence.
- space for rent -
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Also another thing on Jenny's personas each persona has a clsoe relationship(Sibling/best friend styled) with another. Aggro and Kat get along, Boomy and Marty get along, and Rose and insanity/another persona I may be adding, but nto in this rp.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
Snowy
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: Never look at your life as something insignificant.

Post by Snowy »

Yo', Sky. I edited Daring Do's sheet. sorry if the personality is a bit off but the character has only appeared in only two episodes...
Last edited by Snowy on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I finally finished all my work but i can't do anything until tomorrow but it's ok. Can you guys give me another update?

PS in exactly 6 minutes it will be my birthday.
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

^ Hey, well then happy birthday man, Have a good one this year!
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

@Snowy: Nope, it's fine now, accepted!

@Kolpool (and Midnite too): Hello again! Essentially, the elves devised a plan to raid the Candy Crew's base and split everybody into four groups. Kolpool, your lot are distracting and gifting the guards in front of the castle, whilst Inina is in Group 2 who are exploring the castle.

Funky stuff:
Jack Augustine
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Jack Augustine »

Guys, come on.

Edward, Molly, Uberhero and Hepaton need to aid Jack in his plight, he only has two freakin' Energy Tanks.

Speaking of, whenever Jack picks up an item should I drop off the updated list HERE, or on the IC on the post he gets something new?

For now I'll leave it here.
Spoiler:
ITEMS LIST

Suit
Power - The basic Suit, enables life support and is a good shield for battle. It is very modular, enabling multiple additions to be added to it to make it ideal for various situations. 0% Damage reduction from itself.

Beams
Power - The Power Beam is weak, yet durable; its energy is rapid-fire and it enables basic weaponry.
Charge - This Beam enables Charging of the Beam which is active, making it more powerful.

Missiles/Charge Combos
Normal - These Missiles are more powerful than the default Beam, enabling you to open Red Blast Shields. These have a homing capability. (15/15)

Morph Ball
Morph Ball - This, like the Power Suit, is very modular and enables you to go through tight spaces.
Bombs - Bombs enable you to break apart some weaker materials that have a resistance against Missiles.

Boots/Thrusters
Space Jump - These enable you to jump once more, reaching areas you couldn't before.

Miscellaneous
Energy Tank - These pickups enable you to expand the durability of the Power Suit's shielding by 100 units. (Energy Tanks: 2 of 14; Energy: 299/299)
Grapple Systems
-- Grapple Lasso - This version of the Grapple Beam enables you to Grapple onto something with a yellow shimmer and tear it off. Grappleable objects have the same "Grappling Hook" icon in your Visor. Can Grapple on certain covers, and most shields.

Visors
Combat - This Visor is your default Visor, enabling you to see your basic combat requirements.
Scan - This Visor allows you to scan items to gather information on them, gaining knowledge of their weaknesses.
Command - You can summon your ship with this, as well as have your Gunship use Ship Missiles or the Ship Grapple, assuming that it has these. For information on commands, see Gunship Commands (Below).

Gunship Commands
Land, Orbit - Same command essentially. Land is only applicable when the Gunship is either in orbit or at least ten miles away, and Orbit when the Gunship is Landed.
I'll cut the Energy Tanks down to...

Hm...

Metroid 1... 5...
Metroid 2... 6...
Prime Trilogy... 14...
Zero Mission... 12...
Super Metroid... 14, plus 4 Reserve Tanks...
Fusion... 20...

You know what, I'll stick with the Prime Trilogy's incarnation. It's based pretty much off of Prime's suit, so I may as well keep it at 14 Energy Tanks.

Wonder what the Missile cap should be, however.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

Jack please stop it. You were complaining on how we left you behind, and now you're wanting us to speed up? Not everyone is available, Jack. We're posting when we can, and you cant just expect somebody to post right after you do. We have lives too.

That being said, School's delayed today, so I won't be back until 5:00 P.M. -6 GCT Time.
SkyGinge
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by SkyGinge »

Today, even worse than expected, was horrifically stressful and an emotional roller coaster. So if you wouldn't mind I'd like to keep this RP on hold for the rest of today. Tomorrow morning I'll update and get things moving again. Sorry folks!

Funky stuff:
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I just felt like saying thanks for wishing me happy birthday and also if it seems like Jamsch class is too powerful I could make him do less damage with poison but to put things into perspective, Jamsch is both one of the fastest two units in the game in terms of firing speed and he is meant to do damage to units only, structures like the castle and cannons are largely unaffected or at least not hurt much by it.

Ninja'd and sorry about your day, I know the feeling.
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao