The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Re: The Snowglobe (Christmas Special RP OOC)

Post by Toram159 »

Oh the squigly line things.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

ok group 2 needs to do something rn because i am slightly lost
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

So no one has any opinions?
Hello peoples I'm back again!
I previously went by the name ChimyChongChao
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Only one whose in group 2 whose been posting at all since we got to the base is me. So I can't really carry it on alone.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

gr8
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Well... I only have one suggestion to group 2, you find your way to a tower, but get caught by guards and either fight all at once or get captured... either way it is fine.
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
Anyone need a Duskull Egg in XY just PM me.
3DS FC: 0791-1246-8563 (And PM me if you do add me so I know who it is ^.^)
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

,Again I'm the only one posting for group 2. Triert hasn't posted in this in forever, Midnite hasn't posted in this in ages, and shadria hasn't posted much either.
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Yea I know, just you can do something, just say they are along with.
“Baby, you're a river of chocolate in an ocean of cream. I'm gonna steal your heart on a daily basis.”
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

I'd honestly prefer more people be there at the same time, which is why I've been asking if someone could join group 2.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

I could have had the ape join group 2 but that's already been veto'd. Is it just the communication that's the problem? In the anime some of the smarter apes could talk. I could use that.
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

If you could find one of those apes then that is fine, as long as he can speak :I.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Fine he shall speak. But can he still act like an idiot half the time? They do that a lot despite supposedly being smarter than the average ape.
EDIT: I've decided that the ape shall be named Nonnan after the first ape captured in the series (or at least the first spotted).
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Ok, that is fine.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

If it is ok with you, seeing as they more or less get into weird antics regardless of whats going on (in million monkeys with it's armies of battle robots piloted by the monkeys you can still find monkeys acting like they are on vacation so yeah...) I was thinking he would simply drop in at random from the vents since he was exploring around.
blackchaolover
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by blackchaolover »

Appear above Jack in the storage room, if that is fine with you.
TheTopHatSnivy
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: Woah...left turn.

Post by TheTopHatSnivy »

HOME FREE ON BREAK YEAH

User: TheTopHatSnivy
Name: James
World From: The Pearl War
Appearance: A fair-skinned ten year old that loves wave print clothing to the point of nearly refusing to wear anything but. Bright blue eyes and brown hair. Has a small Mystic Water lookalike on his neck.
Personality Strengths: Very kind and willing to defend who or what is close to him. Very smart about Pokemon battles,and has a general knowledge base on Pokemon. Also has a good sense of humor to help lighten some of the darkest of moods.
Personality Weaknesses: However smart he may be, he's just fresh off the press as a Trainer. He can be very rash at times, and sometimes gets himself in over his head. Not only that, he has a pretty short fuse for those who try to belittle him.
Battle Strengths: His Pokemon team is his pride and joy, consisting of Tidan, shiny Piplup, a Machop (which i forgot before), a Starly, A Shinx, and his newest companion, a Ducklett.
Battle Weaknesses: His Pokemon are not that strong, and he only has the Coal Badge. Without his Pokemon, he's just a ten year old kid.
Background: On the first day of his adventure, it was discovered that Team Plasma was bringing Unova Pokemon to Sinnoh and setting up some sort of operation. The bad news kept piling up, however, as Team Galactic appears to have been emerging from the dust once again...
Other: Loves to muse Pokemon strategies in his head. Likes spending time with his Pokemon, especially Tidan. If anyone should have the gall to diss water Pokemon, let alone his Piplup...let's leave it at the chance for a heated argument turned physical is 99.99%. He also likes Mudkips. A LOT.

Ok, I see how that's better. :darkcool:
I live to pass the timey-wimey. I may post my Dragon Cave Scroll link later.
I've been playing WAY too much Fire Emblem Awakening now that I've started. If you need any help, I guess you can ask me.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Is this dead now?
EDIT: ok good someone posted. If it's ok with ShadriaFan I'm just going to place the ape near her new character so both have a starting group. If it's not then disregard both this and the IC post and I'll place him elsewhere.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

User: Yukki

Name: Link

World From: Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Appearance:

Human shape:
Spoiler:
Wolf form:
Spoiler:
Personality Strengths: Humble, courageous, kind, loyal and brave, Link is far from being a helpless young man. Inheriting the Triforce of Courage from his ancestors, he is noted to be very heroic and brave, not once cowering in fear for a fight. No matter how high the odds are stacked, Link is always there to save the day. He also has a respect for nature and peace.

Personality Weaknesses: Although he has tremendous amounts of courage, Link is shockingly quiet. He rarely speaks, and due to this his communication skills are poor. He also seems to perform favors for anyone who asks, and that can either sidetrack him or trick him. And if others' safety is involved, he resorts to being blackmailed just to keep somebody or some people safe.

Battle Strengths: For starters, his primary weapon is his Master Sword, crafted by the ancient Goddess Hylia. This sacred blade can only be wielded by the chosen hero; Link. This sword was created so that it banishes all evil, a blade that evil may never touch. He also is equipped with the Hylian Shield, originally designed by the Sacred Thunder Dragon. This shield is very resilient and cannot be destroyed. He also has many items, such as the Hookshot, that can either drag him to certain things without strain, or pull things to him. Then there's the Hero's Bow, where he can shoot a limited amount of arrows. Bombs, which he can explode things such as weak stones or loose rocks to clear the path. The Gale Boomerang acts as a Boomerang that can target up to 5 things and follow a path, always returning in the process. He also has the Iron Boots, special boots that magically increase his weight when he puts them on, protecting him from strong gusts. If paired with the Zora's Tunic, a special tunic granted to him by the Zora Tribe that allows him to breathe in water, he has full advantage underwater, being able to walk around. In addition, Link has a Slingshot and a Lantern. He also carries bottles around, for many purposes. In some he puts fairies in, so that they can revive him if he falls and is on the brink of death, restoring him to full health. However, the fairies die after they heal him. He is accompanied by a mysterious imp named Midna, who orders Link around, but has several growing affections for him. After a mishap, Midna was able to obtain a Twili stone that was impaled into Link. With this stone, she can use it on Link and he can transform into a Wolf anytime he wants, and all she has to do is remove it from Link if he wishes to become a human again. As a wolf, he is faster, more agile, and can scare the crud out of his enemies just by his appearance in this form. While in this form, he can dig through small holes, sniff out a scent trail, and has sharpened senses. If he focuses, he can see what humans can't; spirits, ghosts, and invisible enemies. Back to his main traits, Link is known for easily finding out the foe's weakness, exposing it, and quickly finishing them off. He is also a great puzzle-solver, having raided many temples with success. One last thing to mention is that he bears the Triforce of Courage; one of the three sacred triangles that were left behind in the world by the Three Goddesses. Because he inherited not only the Triforce but the Spirit of the Hero, he is without a doubt the Hero Chosen by the Gods to banish the Evil King and restore peace to Hyrule Kingdom. This hero clad in green is a serious foe you do not want to mess with.

Battle Weaknesses: Weaknesses. Hm. Well, Link is tempted to protect his loved ones, and this can trip him up. He also can't really communicate, because he hardly ever speaks. Another weakness is that when he is in his Wolf form, he is unable to use any of his weapons, gear, or armor. So basically, him as a Wolf makes him vulnerable. He is also prone to heat in either form, because he has nothing that can defend him against fire asides from his shield, which doesn't work too well. Another thing is that if he is exposed to black dust, or Twili Dust, he immediately turns into a Wolf until he can find a place where where would be no dust for him to absorb. Adding, he can't really come to stealth while a Wolf. Reason why? He has a broken chain on his left paw that clinks with every step.

Background: ... Can I do this later?

Other: S/A ^^
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

so now that christmas passed are we gonna continue this rp? Or is it dead now?
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

im continuing it.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

but yukki, I thought you left ci because of eevee...or did....the mods actually do something??
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

nah, I was just *****y about eevee. But when I heard the whole story, I felt bad, apologized to eevee, and shut down the site.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

The whole story? I don't want to spam unneeded stuff into this topic, so, maybe pm me what this whole story is?
Glad to hear that you're not leaving though.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

No, no. I meant that if this roleplay dies, I'm still continuing it. But Sky or bcl hasn't told me anything, but both of them have been inactive.
kolpool
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Post by kolpool »

Just a suggestion. If this does die, we could simply move all current characters to a different multiverse-spanning rp.