"The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Re: "The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

Post by Tobi »

Tobi chuckled at Candra's comment and her strand of hair not obeying her. "Are you sure you want me to? Wouldn't I 'kill your fun'?" He said with a smirk.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by CandraArborshate »

She bit her lip and raised her eyebrows "you have balls mister. Now lets go."
She skipped ahead of the two, jumping down and landing with a barely hearable *thumb* on the next floor.
Facebook * Tumblr * DeviantArt * Youtube

Friendcode: 1435-6393-6775
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi didn't really get what she meant by that, but jumped down after her anyway. Wacky followed Tobi, and let out another "Weeeee~" as she jumped down. Tobi landed next to Candra, as Wacky landed next to Tobi. Tobi took out his sword again. For a second, it seemed like the eye on the handle of the sword blinked once.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Post by Chaolin112 »

Penny jumped after Candra aswell, surprisingly agile. Upon landing, she immediately side-stepped to dodge an incoming goo-attack, then stepped one foot forward and then stabbed her sword forward as hard as she could into a particularly ugly Goo. When the move lost it's speed and the Goo was no more, she swung her sword roughly 120 degrees to her left to hit another incoming one. "Man! At a place like this I might be able to beat my own highscore! You guys doing okay?"
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra didn't hesitate and ran towards a group of somehow bigger Goos.
She leaped and kicked one right in the head, before she landed she swung her arm through the air, smashing her dagger in the others head.
The Goo froze before their eyes, she kicked it and it shattered to pieces.
She turned around with her foot in the air, kicking a goo in the head again. She kept karate kicking and chopping the Goos
while panting
"I... ugh... could use.. AAH some help!"

Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Penny quickly turned around, stabbing her sword forward again, barely missing Candra but hitting atleast 2 Goos in the process.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi rotated his sword in his hand and slashed a goo diagonally in half to show off. "Oh, yeah I'm good, obviously." He said while switching arms and slashing a goo to his left.

Wacky stretched sword blades that stick out randomly out of her body, made herself into a swirl tightly and released so she's be a deadly spinner. Like this, she walked into a group of goos.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

"thanks.." she panted.
Candra stabbed two Goos with her dagger and jumped in the air.
Mid-air she made a splits and both shattered to pieces.
As she landed she looked up and saw another goo.
She made a backflip and kicked its head off.
"Since we are all showing off anyways here"

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Estrea had been in her camp, organizing her things. "Well, Chico. If we're going to have more people staying with us, maybe we should go out and look around for more necessities."

Chico wagged his tail and gave a bark of approval.

Smiling, Estrea nodded. "Great, while they're out getting the Goos, let's go find some more tools and weapons for usage."
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

"Jeez, how many more are there!?" Penny yelled, slashing yet another 4 or 5 Goos in two. "Seems like there's coming no end to 'em!"
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

((Nacho, a few things;
1. Is there some story we're heading too, because it's getting kind of boring.
2. What did you have in mind for goos exactly? What do they do? Are there more kind of goos? Please give us more of an idea, before there are going to be assumptions that you don't agree with. Do I have to imagine it being like zombies? Something like the last of us? Left for dead?
3. How long ago is "far before the present". Long enough for everyone to be born in this situation?

Not mad or anything, just want some clarification :v))

Tobi moved his head sideways, causing his neck to make a cracking noise. "Sounds like a good thing to me." He stated as he didn't seem to want to stop killing goos anytime soon.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

(( Okay so to clarify things, Nacho stopped hosting this RP and now its all mine.
so to answer your questions Tobi,
1: we are all trying to forfill some kind of goal for ourselves, in the beginning i want to leave a little space for character development, but among the still living people, there is a slight rumor going around that there might be a way to rebuild a civilization and that the candy king, Kind Bubblegum isn't dead yet. There is hope for all of us, but we must not act too hastily. Since every place you can go is all covered with goos there are only a few ways to get to the destination.
2: I believe the goos as like a sort of swamp monsters, some of them are like GIANT slugs, others are more human like. There are lost of different kinds.
There are the smaller regular ones, they only moan and stumble and all. (most common)
There are the somehow what bigger ones, those can walk faster, some can even sprint. (little less common, but almost always there)
And there are the ones that "evolve" they kind of still think, and learn from your actions.(pretty rare, but in big packs there are most of the time at least 6 of them)
3: "far before the present" is in the time that the great great grandfather of Princess Bubblegum was leading the Candy Kingdom.

I hope this helped))

Candra was really out of shape, she hadn't been fighting those things in some time. More running away from them.
But she didn't want to show that ofcourse "yeah.. sure lets kill some more"
She said as she stabbed one that immediately turned to ice.

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

((Considering PB is actually like hundreds of years old and ages about the same speed as Marceline, who's a vampire, that's a long time.))
Tobi looked up at the building and sighed. "You know, Estrea didn't really seem to want to join us. Wouldn't it be a better idea if we got out of here so we wouldn't invest her-" Tobi said as he was interrupted by a goo attacking him. He quickly sliced it in half. "Rude... As I was saying, we really shouldn't be causing such an uproar just below her shelter.".
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra kicked the ice-cube goo and it shattered to pieces "what you are saying is actually not that bad of an idea." she said turning to Tobi.
"You are not that stupid after all" She said with a smirk.
"and what about you Penny?" she said and tilted her head towards the girl.

Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

[[agjwkaltnw please dont kill me]]
"My guess is we should try not to stay in one place for too long. Better wait out the night and get going."
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi nodded. "But not here." He corrected. "We still don't want to have them gang up on one place, it might turn out way too dangerous." He stated.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

(finally, I was starting to kinda give up on it all here...)

"what the hell are we waiting for then? Lets go ahead then!" she said as she jumped onto some barrels, jumped again and leaped over a big group of Goos, she landed and put the dagger back into its case and turned back around to see if the other two were following her

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Wacky grabbed Tobi and Penny and stretched over the goos towards Candra, and put them down, then unstretched her legs back to her body.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Chaolin112 »

Penny had a slightly disturbed, 'what just happened' expression on her face but quickly re-orientated and prepared to get going.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra raised an eyebrow at what she just saw but shook it off.
She tugged her hair behind her ear again and fastened her backpack a bit better.
She nodded at the two and started running, not full speed sprinting, but long distance running, in the opposite direction of what they all came from.

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Wacky shrunk down pocket-size and slipped into Tobi's backpack. Tobi started following Candra. "Where will we end up, I wonder." He said to himself, yet hard enough for everyone to hear, so it might as well have sounded like it was a question.