"The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

"The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Note: Plot and Rp Creation Ideas go to Crisruiz123. I simply created and assisted. All credit goes to him. :3

Plot:
Spoiler:
In a time far before the present Ooo, there were Goo monsters that lurked across the forgotten lands. Very little humans remained, struggling to survive and outlast this "Goo Apocalypse". However, thanks to the effort and surprising willpower the humans had, A few managed to survive. Their goal? To end the Apocalypse and bring their world of Ooo back to life.

This goal would be quite a challenge to complete, but us, the last few surviving humans, won't give up. Challenged by hard-ship and troubles, will we be able to survive?
Rules:
Spoiler:
No Godmodding.
No Bunnying.
No Cursing. Any and all curse words must be censored with **These**
No killing another player's characters without their consent.
Stay on topic, don't hold back the Rp or waste posts. Be realistic, pls.
Love is allowed.
Other CI rules not mentioned above apply.
Have fun~!
Character Sheets:
Spoiler:
Human/Related species Sheets:

Code: Select all

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender[/b]
[b]Companion:[/b] (Optional)
[b]Picture:[/b] (Or description)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (A short Bio is fine.)
[b]Magical items:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Animal Companions/Creature sheets:

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
Goo/Monster Sheets:

[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
Accepted Characters:
Spoiler:
NACHOTHEPIKACHU

Username: NachoThePikachu
Name: Estrea
Species: Human
Gender Female
Companion: Chico
Picture: Image
Personality: Estrea is a confident and peppy young female. She's logical, protective, and helpful to most. Though she tries to stay positive, she knows when things can't get any better and will live with those terms. She loves to be the center of attention, and will do anything to get into some danger now-and-then.
Bio: Born into an apocalyptic world, Estrea was raised to survive and learn. She's been living with a survival group since she was 4, having lost her parents when she was 5. She has gone through so many losses and tragedies, that she may seem emotionless when another is turned, or killed. Estrea hopes to live in a world Goo-less one day.
Magical items: A long dagger that glows in the darkness, and causes loss in vision with stabbed by.
Abilities: Rather skilled sword and blade wielder. Can handle a gun-or-two at times.
Other: N/A

Name: Chico
Owner: Estrea
Personality: Chico is a rather curious yet wise pet-like companion. He can do as told without hesitation, and know what to do without command. Loyal and adventurous, he's a great pal for life.
Species: Nimbei (Personally made species)
Appearance: Up above in Estrea's sheet

Name: Gloopah
Abilities: Can take hard hits from swords and bullets without reaction, until a limit is reached.
Bio: Turned from an adult, roams around in search of new victims.

CRISRUIZ123

Username: Crisruiz123
Name:Manny
Species:Human
Companion:Slightly mutated bunny
Picture:When I get my computer
Personality:untrustworthy Smarty pants easily frightened and unpredictable
Bio:A teenager that wasin a bunker when the goo people attacked
Magical items:a beetle sword (I,'ll post a picture later
Abilities:Not really
Other:nope

JHOCK115

Username: JHock115
Name: Jared
Companion: Alex
Picture: He's my avatar(Adventminus the Klefki)
Personality: Adventurous, stubborn, quick witted, kind
Bio: Jared was born a few weeks before the Goo outbreak, he and his younger brother Alex have been helping to protect their home town from the invasion.
Magical items: Brasslets(Bracelets made out of pure brass. They have the power to morph into gloves with wrist gauntlets(Imagine marching band gauntlets) that can deflect certain attacks and have blades on the sides))
Abilities: Increased acrobatics and speed.
Other: His other abilities have no help in the apocalypse.

Name: Alex
Companion: Jared
Description: Alex has short brown hair and green eyes. He wears a black t shirt and beige shorts and grey shoes. He has a bulky like body(he's muscly but also chubby) and he has a brown chin beard.
Personality: Carefree, oblivious, happy, quiet
Bio: Alex was born during the Goo apocalypse and was raised by his brother as their parents were turned when he was 5. He and Jared have been helping their hometown fight the goo people.
Magical items: A Sapphire Piko Piko Hammer( Amy's hammer but blue and gemlike), it is normally just a metal rod, but when Alex holds it up in the air, the hammer part magically appears, the ends of the hammer head are made of sapphires and the rest of it is made of steel.
Abilities: Extreme strength and fighting capabilities
Other: none

CANDRAARBORSHATE

Username: CandraArborshate
Name: Candra
Gender obviously female
Companion: none, don't need one.
Picture/Description: *i am gonna draw very soon* Long wavy black hair (really tangled and knotty, sometimes wears a braid or a bun. or even a beanie with all her hair stuffed in), grey torn tanktop, grey/greenish shorts, high black torn socks, black combat boots. A necklace with a pendant on it. Several wounds and some are bandaged. Stern look but smiles occationally. Large traveling backpack with a lot of stuff to cook/sleep/survive her long journey's.
Personality: Independent, lone ranger, badass, determent to kill every single Goo monster barehanded all by herself. coldblooded but with a soft core.
Bio: She lived in a house on the hill before the Goo monsters start attacking her family, she slayed some of them, but unfortunately the monsters ate her family in front of her face.
She managed to escape and pack some survival stuff, now she is plunging abandoned houses, and living on her own.
She lives with constant hate for the Goo monsters, and is highly driven by revenge for what they did to her family.
Magical items: The Dagger of Ice, one stab and anything it stabbed will freeze, for a certain amount of time.
Abilities: really strong, she knows how to survive, climb trees and fistfight.
Other: always wears the necklace from her dad around her neck.

TOBI

Username: Tobi
Name: Tobi
Companion: Wacky
Description: Looks a lot like Finn. Wears a black slightly-thorn t-shirt with the text "A7X" on it with a little bat-skull, gray 3/4 cargo pants, black steel-toe boots, brown long hair and a Panda chullo hat. Has a strange mark under his right sleeve that he always seems to cover. Has a red/orange backpack with lots of pockets, which makes it very surprising he always seems to be able to find his stuff back.
Personality: Determined, passionate, big eater, lazy, always ready for a fight. Comes off really badass, but turns out to be a bit of a goof. Cares a lot about his friends and his precious items.
Bio: Tobi has been faced with good and evil influences, but so far, has decided to be neutral. In the given situation, he finds himself just trying to survive. He got a cursed blade from a dungeon he raided. The blade bound to Tobi's soul, and he ever since couldn't get rid of it. Whether Tobi has family or not is currently unknown, though he did meet his awesome companion Wacky that always aided him in battle and always made him smile as the best buddies ever.
Magical items: Cursed blade that curses the wielder to be mind-controlled but the blade itself. The blade is bound to Tobi's soul, meaning that he is immune to this curse. The sword looks very regular, but has a red eye on the guard, just above the purple handle. The eye seems to move occasionally... It also has a scarf attached to it with a red/black plaid pattern on it. This wraps around the arm automatically when wielded, and glows with an eerie black/purple aura when not held by Tobi.
Abilities: Kicks major butt

Name: Wacky
Owner: Tobi, though not technically considered owner, but best friend, rather.
Personality: Very energetic, always up for adventure though doesn't mind to sit back once in a while. Wacky is a big goof, but tends to save Tobi from dreadful situations when necessary.
Species: Magic Taccoon
Appearance: A Raccoon with a tortilla mask.
Other: Has the same stretchy powers Jake has.

CHAOLIN112

Username: Chaolin112
Name: Penny
Gender Female
Companion: (Optional) None as of yet
Picture: (Or description) http://i.imgur.com/tE9iyGT.png
she also has a backpack that I maaaaaybe forgot to draw.
Personality: Loves being around, seeing what the world has to offer. She's a rather lone soul, but once she gets to know somebody, she opens up. She's the kinda girl that doesn't spend much time on looks and more time on reading, and she always keeps on going 'till the end.
Bio: (A short Bio is fine.) She hid most of the apocalypse, but when her bunker was spotted she was forced to make a run and flee. Now she's here with the other survivors, not exactly sure what to do.
Magical items: An Energy Staff, that allows her to do basic melee attacks with extended range. Also a pair of big headphones around her neck with reinforced wire that she can use as a grappling hook (to aid in climbing up things) and a boomerang.
Abilities: Can make the enemy rather unsuspectful (by acting awfully cute / nice) and then, when the enemy doesn't regard her as as a threat, she strikes.
Other: Kicks more but than Tobi does-shot-
Last edited by NachoThePikachu on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Crisruiz123
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: "I can probably live with that"

Re: "The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

Post by Crisruiz123 »

Username: Crisruiz123
Name:Manny
Species:Human
Companion:Slightly mutated bunny
Picture:When I get my computer
Personality:untrustworthy Smarty pants easily frightened and unpredictable
Bio:A teenager that wasin a bunker when the goo people attacked
Magical items:a beetle sword (I,'ll post a picture later
Abilities:Not really
Other:nope
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Accepted, of course. since you're the main creator of the Rp, you can accept in and manage the Rp too, if you'd like. :3
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Crisruiz123
Child Chao
Child Chao
Motto: "I can probably live with that"

Post by Crisruiz123 »

JHock115
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: START DA BUS!

Post by JHock115 »

Name: Jared
Companion: Alex
Picture: He's my avatar(Adventminus the Klefki)
Personality: Adventurous, stubborn, quick witted, kind
Bio: Jared was born a few weeks before the Goo outbreak, he and his younger brother Alex have been helping to protect their home town from the invasion.
Magical items: Brasslets(Bracelets made out of pure brass. They have the power to morph into gloves with wrist gauntlets(Imagine marching band gauntlets) that can deflect certain attacks and have blades on the sides))
Abilities: Increased acrobatics and speed.
Other: His other abilities have no help in the apocalypse.

Name: Alex
Companion: Jared
Description: Alex has short brown hair and green eyes. He wears a black t shirt and beige shorts and grey shoes. He has a bulky like body(he's muscly but also chubby) and he has a brown chin beard.
Personality: Carefree, oblivious, happy, quiet
Bio: Alex was born during the Goo apocalypse and was raised by his brother as their parents were turned when he was 5. He and Jared have been helping their hometown fight the goo people.
Magical items: A Sapphire Piko Piko Hammer( Amy's hammer but blue and gemlike), it is normally just a metal rod, but when Alex holds it up in the air, the hammer part magically appears, the ends of the hammer head are made of sapphires and the rest of it is made of steel.
Abilities: Extreme strength and fighting capabilities
Other: none
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Accepted! :3

We'll see if one/two more people join before we start.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by CandraArborshate »

Username: CandraArborshate
Name: Candra
Gender obviously female
Companion: none, don't need one.
Picture/Description: Long wavy black hair (really tangled and knotty, sometimes wears a braid or a bun. or even a beanie with all her hair stuffed in), grey torn tanktop, grey/greenish shorts, high black torn socks, black combat boots. A necklace with a pendant on it. Several wounds and some are bandaged. Stern look but smiles occationally. Large traveling backpack with a lot of stuff to cook/sleep/survive her long journey's.
Here is the drawing!
Personality: Independent, lone ranger, badass, determent to kill every single Goo monster barehanded all by herself. coldblooded but with a soft core.
Bio: She lived in a house on the hill before the Goo monsters start attacking her family, she slayed some of them, but unfortunately the monsters ate her family in front of her face.
She managed to escape and pack some survival stuff, now she is plunging abandoned houses, and living on her own.
She lives with constant hate for the Goo monsters, and is highly driven by revenge for what they did to her family.
Magical items: The Dagger of Ice, one stab and anything it stabbed will freeze, for a certain amount of time.
Abilities: really strong, she knows how to survive, climb trees and fistfight.
Other: always wears the necklace from her dad around her neck.
Last edited by CandraArborshate on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Facebook * Tumblr * DeviantArt * Youtube

Friendcode: 1435-6393-6775
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Post by Tobi »

Name: Tobi
Companion: Wacky
Picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/ ... 7laz9c.png
Personality: Determined, passionate, big eater, lazy, always ready for a fight. Comes off really badass, but turns out to be a bit of a goof. Cares a lot about his friends and his precious items.
Bio: Tobi has been faced with good and evil influences, but so far, has decided to be neutral. In the given situation, he finds himself just trying to survive. He got a cursed blade from a dungeon he raided. The blade bound to Tobi's soul, and he ever since couldn't get rid of it. Whether Tobi has family or not is currently unknown, though he did meet his awesome companion Wacky that always aided him in battle and always made him smile as the best buddies ever.
Magical items: Cursed blade that curses the wielder to be mind-controlled but the blade itself. The blade is bound to Tobi's soul, meaning that he is immune to this curse. The sword looks very regular, but has a red eye on the guard, just above the purple handle. The eye seems to move occasionally... It also has a scarf attached to it with a red/black plaid pattern on it. This wraps around the arm automatically when wielded, and glows with an eerie black/purple aura when not held by Tobi.
Abilities: Kicks major butt

Name: Wacky
Owner: Tobi, though not technically considered owner, but best friend, rather.
Personality: Very energetic, always up for adventure though doesn't mind to sit back once in a while. Wacky is a big goof, but tends to save Tobi from dreadful situations when necessary.
Species: Magic Taccoon
Appearance: See Tobi's sheet
Other: Has the same stretchy powers Jake has.
Last edited by Tobi on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Post by Chaolin112 »

[[Edit: updated picture]]

Username: Chaolin112
Name: Penny
Gender Female
Companion: (Optional) None as of yet
Picture: (Or description) http://i.imgur.com/tE9iyGT.png
she also has a backpack that I maaaaaybe forgot to draw.
Personality: Loves being around, seeing what the world has to offer. She's a rather lone soul, but once she gets to know somebody, she opens up. She's the kinda girl that doesn't spend much time on looks and more time on reading, and she always keeps on going 'till the end.
Bio: (A short Bio is fine.) She hid most of the apocalypse, but when her bunker was spotted she was forced to make a run and flee. Now she's here with the other survivors, not exactly sure what to do.
Magical items: An Energy Staff, that allows her to do basic melee attacks with extended range. Also a pair of big headphones around her neck with reinforced wire that she can use as a grappling hook (to aid in climbing up things) and a boomerang.
Abilities: Can make the enemy rather unsuspectful (by acting awfully cute / nice) and then, when the enemy doesn't regard her as as a threat, she strikes.
Other: Kicks more but than Tobi does-shot-
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

((You're all accepted, sorry for the long wait, but we can start now! :3 ))

~~~

It had been a long time since the world of Ooo had been a clean, peaceful place. Zombie-like monsters have taken over, and it's a fight for survival among the last who are still alive. These creatures have been tilted, "Goos" and are different, yet alike, in many ways.

All there is to do now, is live.

Estrea was in the top floor of an old, broken down, building. She had been camping out there for many years, and hadn't experienced any surprise attacks of the sorts, up there. Beside her was her loyal companion, Chico. A dog like creature with wings who had befriended her long ago, and has been classified as a species called, "nimbei".

The duo ate their small share of left over canned foods, they ate very little and saved what they needed wisely.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Meanwhile, Candra was looking through a small abandoned village, searching for food and a save space to hide and sleep.

She made a small fire and fried some rats she had caught on her way, drinking some of the beverages she found on tables and in cabins.

As soon as she was done with eating she found a place to safely take a quick nap.
Since she was all alone, taking naps were extremely dangerous for her. But she hadn't slept in days, so she had to.
She lied down and closed her eyes, slowly drifting off..

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

((I changed my post since I made a drawing of my characters earlier c:))

Tobi had his sword clutched in his hand and was sneaking around the wasteland with the so called "Goos" walking scattered across. He noticed an old building in the distance. "Maybe there's loot to raid there." He whispered to himself it seemed, though Wacky, his magical Taccoon companion was shrunk and hidden in his backpack.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Very cute! :D
I just remembered I have to work on what MY characters look like! XD ))

Estrea stayed silent as she heard vague footsteps approaching, though they sounded far off. "Chico, do me a favor and go get a bird's eye view of whoever's out there, will ya?" She asked, gently rubbing the fluff of hair that was on his small forehead.

Chico obliged without hesitation, trying to stealthily fly out of the window and up into the air to look down on those that were getting closer to their hidden location.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

((Pffft it's badass >O>))

Tobi stopped and swiftly raised his head, seeing something move in the air. In panic, he looked around for a place to hide, though not a lot was left of the wasteland to hide. He decided to stay put and wait. There wasn't any other option, since causing a commotion would give away his position. Hoping the dark would be enough to cover his position from the bird. He made himself small and sheet his sword.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

((I should definitely finish my Candra drawing haha))

As Candra was not really sleeping yet, she kept her ears open for all the sound around her.
Nothing unusual as it seemed, fluttering of a birds wings, the wind through the holes in all the walls of this house.
Just the usual night time sounds.
With these soothing sounds and a reassured mind, she went to sleep lightly.
Still trying to be aware of everything around her, which gets hard if you have a lack of sleep.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( I finished my drawing!(not my best, but I have a weakness of drawing humans so it's okie. XD)
It's in the first post, if you'd like to see. :3 ))

Chico looked down below him and spotted a rather shady figure, though it was obvious that this one wasn't a Goo. He tilted his head and wagged his tail, wondering who or what was down there. Then, remembering that he had to make sure that he wasn't spotted, he turned tail and flew back into the window, landing paws first into the room.

Estrea turned to look over at Chico with a smirk. "See anything down there, boy?"

Chico nodded and ran over, placing his head on the girl's lap.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Post by Chaolin112 »

As the nighttime was approaching, Penny grabbed her backpack and got up. She was sad she had to leave her place; it was great. An underground bunker with a one-way peeking hole and nearly invisible entrance. She wasn't sure were it came from or to whom it belonged, but it had given her safety and reassurance for the past week. She'd run out of food though, and experience made her learn never to stay too long in one place. She wasn't sure whether nighttime travel or daytime travel was safer, but since she had become pretty good at stealth walking in the forest-like area she was currently in, she decided that the goos not being able to see her was a pro. She opened the entrance latch, scavenged what little supplies were left and set out in search of food, water and shelter.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi noticed the bird made their way into the building Tobi was heading to. "I wonder if it's a good idea to still head there..." he thought ot himself. Tobi decided to approach the building anyway. "It's either fleeing or taking care of whatever is in there." He thought to himself as he draws his sword and heads to the building.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

((Here is the drawing!))

Candra woke up from soft but sure "thomb thomb thomb" sounds. She set up and reached for her small dagger.
Clinging it in one hand, she slowly walked up to the window. Just to see vague figures walking to a tall building at the end of the road.
She decided to keep quiet and watched as the figures moved.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( Chico isn't a bird, he's sorta like a dog with wings, is all. XD ))

Estrea had her dagger in hand as she stood up to check her bags of belongings, such as extra weapons, food, and the few water bottles they possessed.

"Well, boy, looks like we might have to go out soon to look for more water, we're going to be running out in a bit."

Chico nodded and wagged his tail again, giving a quiet, yet hearable, bark of agreement.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi reached the building by now. He crouched down next to a wall and put his ear against it. "Could you give me a boost you Ms. Lazypants?" He whispered. Wacky got out of the bag. "Sure!" She said a little too loud. Tobi quickly hushed her. "Be quiet." He whispered. Wacky stretched into a platform so Tobi could stand on top of him, then stretched her body to bring Tobi all the way to the roof. Tobi got on the roof while Wacky joined him.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

As far as Candra could see, it seemed like the figures were closing around something.
She narrowed her eyes and tried to focus more, but the fog and darkness made it hard to see.
She sat in the windowsill and leaned over a bit, holing onto the sides of the window frame.
It HAD to be Goos, there was no other explanation, but what in the heavens were they doing?
It seemed they were reaching out, but to what and why...?
She climbed out of the window onto the roof.
"I have to know what is going on there" she thought as she swiftly and quietly climbed closer.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Estrea tensed when she heard sounds on the roof, and there was more than one set of footsteps to be heard.

"Chico, stay hidden, they might be on their way down." She commanded silently, pulling out her long dagger and rushing over to her bag of few weapons.

Chico gave a small whimper before he made his way over to some empty boxes and hid behind them.

'Those goos better not come in here...or i'll blast their heads off...' the girl thought as she pulled out a gun from her bag.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi got up on the edge of the building and looked down. "Don't wanna drop down there..." He thought to himself. He walked back and noticed there was a corner of the top missing, revealing the last floor. He walked towards and peeked down to see if there was anything.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra was now on the roof of the building right next to the one with all the Goos underneath it.
They were starting to make more and more noise, scraping the walls searching for the human flesh they could smell.
Candra saw a boy and an animal kind of thing on the other roof. Walking and looking.
She was hiding behind a chimney, still looking at what he was doing..
"another human being.. and still alive?.." she was wondering.