"The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.

Re: "The Last of Ooo." (Adventure Time Rp.)

Post by Tobi »

Tobi glanced over at Candra. "So..." He started. "You mentioned something about killing every single goo? That's quite an interesting goal."
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Estrea watched as everyone seemed to had made themselves comfortable. Though she thought she heard some noises coming from outside of the building, but she ignored them for the time being. 'Do they all plan to stay here?' She thought to herself, wondering if her time spent alone with Chico was finally ending.
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by CandraArborshate »

Candra took the bottle and took a big gulp herself too.
Before she put it back in her back she pointed it towards Tobi and Wacky.
"any of you want some?"
she smiled slightly but her eyes were fierce.
"yes darling, every single one of them must die." she said as she put her hand around the little necklace.
Facebook * Tumblr * DeviantArt * Youtube

Friendcode: 1435-6393-6775
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi raised an eyebrow. "I'll pass." He said. "That seems like an impossible goal, why are you so driven to kill them all?" He asked, trying to get something out Candra.
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

"why the sudden interest in me? like it matters why I want to kill those things" she closed her backpack and sat down a few feet away from Tobi.

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

"Well, if your introduction includes your goal, then you must be really driven." Tobi sighed. "If you don't want to answer the question, you could just say that instead of avoiding it. I can understand why you wouldn't want the goos to be alive in the first place, but it seems you want nothing more in the world. Did you perhaps lose someone close thanks to the goos?" Tobi persuaded.
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

"You are a stubborn one, aren't you? Yes I lost someone, a few more than just someone. But that is not important" she rolled her eyes and started making figures in the dust on the wooden floor.
She regretted telling them this, it was her weak spot.
"so.. and how come you are all alo- you and your companion are all alone walking around here then?" she looked up at him, raising her eyebrows.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Estrea sat a few feet away from the duo, silently listening in and petting Chico, who was now rested across her lap.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi sat down against the wall, still leaving the distance Candra created between them, assuming she didn't want him to invade her personal space. For a strange reason, Tobi still remains with his courtesies, even in these hard times. "Well..." He started. "At least you had people you could lose..." He put his arms around his knees. Candra mentioning the word 'alone' seems to have triggered Tobi slightly. "Wacky and I met each other in this mess a while ago. We like to go on adventure, so travelling and raiding places is kind of our thing. It's how I got my sword as well." He looked at Candra. "It's cursed."
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra noticed a slight change in Tobi's behavior but decided not to mention it and just leave it be. She also noticed how he stayed away from her, "maybe he doesn't like to be around people or likes his space" she thought to herself.
"cursed you say?" she asked, interested. "Can i hold it for a moment.. to get a better look?" She smiled, still confused by his sudden, closed posture and change of acting.

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi widened his eyes a little. "Oh, no no no, not a chance." He said real quick. "Did I mention it was cursed?".
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

"yeah.. but what is the curse then?" she tilted her head slightly and looked confused, like a little puppy. "if i may ask ofcourse" she smiled.

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi returned a slight smile while having his head rested on his knees that were held up by his arms. "It's bound to my soul. I'm the only one who's allowed to use it. Or so I've been told. I'm not sure what happens when someone else holds it, but someone calling it a curse and saying bad stuff will happen tells me I shouldn't let anyone else touch it." Tobi glanced at his sword. "I once lost it. It somehow found it's way back to me..."
Chaolin112
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: It's just an ordinary dream.

Post by Chaolin112 »

"Cursed?" Penny asked, curious. "That's... oddly disturbing." She held on tight to something tucket in one of her pants' pockets.

[[can someone describe the place they're in now, like what it looks like so i can get a 'feel' for the situation :3]]
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra nodded looking at the sword, then looking at her dagger. Not planning on telling him about its powers.
"Sounds pretty cool though" she smiles at him.
Still really surprised about his current state, he went from quirky sassmaster to this..
She started combing through her hair with her fingers and putting it in a really really messy braid.
"I like your hat by the way" she said to Tobi, not looking up from what she was doing.

((as for what i see in my head is a really really old dusty attic, with all wooden floor, and a few small windows, lot of grey and brown colours, ehm.. holes in the roof where the moon is shining through))

Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

((I imagined it being an old concrete building that's partly fallen apart with a few floors in it, but since it's Nacho's character's hideout, I suggest she describes it))

Tobi looked at Penny. "Oh, it's fine as long as you don't touch my stuff." He said with a smirk on his face. "It's a good sword and serves me well, so there's no need for me to be afraid of it. Though a sword stalking me when I lose it is a good thing, it's also worrisome..."

Tobi looked at Candra. "Thanks." He said. "I killed an evil panda for it."
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( It's more of what Tobi described it as, a rather tall building that is partially broken down and abandoned. ))

Estrea nearly burst out in laughter, but she just snickered. "An evil panda, eh? Very… interesting." She remarked, smiling to herself. "I have a dagger that can potentially ruin one's life, so I would recommend not getting on my nerves too much."

Chico nodded and nuzzled her arm.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

She flipped the braid behind her head and looked at Tobi, and now noticed the wound on his arm.
"bloody hell, are you alright?" she looked kind of concerned.
She pointed her eyes at Estrea again "you did this? didn't you?"
She hesitatingly scootched towards Tobi and looked at him to ask for permission to examine the wound.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Estrea sweat-dropped. "I only chose to scare him a bit, he almost killed me afterwards, not a fair deal if you ask me." She rebutted, frowning.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi looked at Estrea, raising an eyebrow. "You underestimate the evil panda, huh? I'm not sure if they are around anymore though, so it's a pretty valuable hat. I guess it doesn't fit my look that well, but it's a trophy to me." Tobi explained, though bragging about killing a panda didn't sound like it was a big achievement at all.

Tobi seemed surprised by Candra's reaction, then looked on the still bleeding wound on his arm. "Oh. Huh. Would you look at that..." He said. He didn't seem to be that worried.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Estrea reddened a little bit, feeling bad. "Yeah, sorry about that. You frightened me and I was just trying to scare you off, is all." She assured.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

"shooting someone to scare him... wow rude" she was still not touching Tobi, awaiting for his consent.
She was starting to doubt if it was a good idea to come in here, Estrea didn't seem to like her, and she didn't like her either.
Or well, her actions were not that smart in times like these.
But then she realized that Estrea was probably more of an alone player like her, a lone ranger who took care of her hiding place and supplies.
"I'm sorry.." she then apologized to Estrea.

NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Letting out another small sigh and nodding, she smiled. "It's alright. I wasn't thinking straight." She looked over at Candra. "But having company relaxes me a bit, do you all plan to stay?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Tobi
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Post by Tobi »

Tobi looked at Estrea, then away. "It's alright, I was stubborn and after all, almost put a knife in your throat." He said. "Yeah, he tends to get really mad whenever he sees blood." Wacky stated.

Tobi looked at Candra with big, questioning eyes. "What's up? It's just a little wound, no biggie. I've had it worse."
CandraArborshate
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Candra stood up and reached out her hand "if you would like me.. or us all to" she looked at her smiling.