Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remake]

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:01 am

Once inside, the trio were instantly attacked by an Aron and two Sandshrews. The Aron lunged at Starmie with its Tackle attack, but Zane intercepted with a Force Palm. The Sandshrew ran at Shadria as well.

(typing fail)
Last edited by VoltTacklingPikachu on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:13 am

Shadria used Ember.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:21 am

The Ember burned one of the Sandshrews, causing it to yelp in pain. It ran off clutching its burned arm. The one Sandshrew dodged the Ember and used Sand Attack. Zane hit the Aron with another Force Palm, causing it to faint.

-x-

Meanwhile, Mewtwo was secretly watching Shift through a mirror he created using psychic powers.
'I told her that her mission was strictly reconnaissance...Perhaps I misplaced my trust in her...I deal with her when she returns...'
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:22 am

"Gah!" Shadria covered her eyes, rubbing the sand out.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:29 am

Zane growled. He was about to run at Sandshrew with his Quick Attack when a Water Pulse struck the Sandshrew, knocking it out.
He looked at Starmie and the water pokemon gave a nod. He looked around for any other threats.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
KeatonLabs
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Posts: 1655
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:33 pm
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!
Location: There and Back
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by KeatonLabs » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:30 am

Shift was approaching the entrance to the base. Now that she'd mess with the riolu some, she may as well inform mewtwo about the one bit she found out. That it most likely involved grass, brilliant...

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:34 am

Shadria blinked, tearing up. "i..I'm fine.."
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 am

Zane looked at Shadria.
"Are you sure?"

Starmie waited, doing its best to look concerned.
'If I help them in fights like this, they'll never suspect me...'

-x-

Mewtwo awaited Shift's return.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:42 am

"..Yeah..." Shadria was still crying, eyes bloodshot.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:44 am

Zane frowned.
"Okay..." He said.
"Should I clean the sand out with some water?" The Starmie asked.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:48 am

"Nah...I..I'll find a Status tile..." She started to stumble over to one.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:51 am

Starmie nodded.
'Dang...that would have guaranteed their trust in me. Oh well, nothing hurt.'
Zane kept watch while Shadria made her way to a status tile.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:11 am

Shadria stepped on it, her eyes clearing. "..Better.."
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:16 am

Zane smiled, he continued walking through the dungeon.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:18 am

Shadria followed.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:29 am

The trio ascended a few floors.
Zane saw a special band on the ground and picked it up.
He offered it to his partner, knowing that she could make better use of it then he could.

((They can make it to the end whenever xD))
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:34 am

Shadria looked over. "I'm already wearing one though. Thank you for the thought."
(your post has them there?)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:50 am

((Alrighty~))

"Okay"
He put the band away in the treasure bag.
"It shouldn't be much further to where my friend is" said Starmie.
Zane nodded. They ascended one more floor and reached the end of the dungeon.
"Well, we're here"
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:19 am

"So where is your friend?"
(remilia show up now?)
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:29 am

((Yup~))

Zane looked around, not seeing Starmie's friend either.
Starmie remained silent.
'hehe...'
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 am

Remilia watched. "Starmie, darling. It's wonderful you arrived. And look-you brought friends.." 'Friends' being in a sour tone.

Shadria froze. "R..Remilia!!"
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:54 am

"Indeed Remilia...hehe" Starmie responded.
Zane's eyes widened at the sight of the Crobat.
He immediately got on his guard.
"What are you--Starmie! You lied to us!" The Riolu seethed.
"Yeah, and you fell for it..." Starmie spat.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 am

Shadria growled. "Ugh! You keep coming back like a bad poke coin!"

Remilia watched. "Oh please...you keep bothering me!" She fired Air Slash.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:16 am

Zane growled. He jumped out of the way of the Air Slash and lunged at Remilia with his Quick Attack.
Starmie sent a Water Pulse at Shadria.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:55 am

Remilia flinched, trying to block with one of her wings.
Shadria cried out, hit head on.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

Post Reply