Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remake]

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 6 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remake]

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu »

Full credit given to ZeroAlpha for creating the original RP: http://www.chao.hippotank.com/forum/vie ... 22&t=39339. I am remaking the RP with her permission. (Thanks again Zero! :D)

The RP takes place after the events of Explorer's of Time/Darkness/Sky. [Spoiler alert if you haven't played.]

OOC rp discussion should be directed here: http://www.chao.hippotank.com/forum/vie ... 22&t=45170

~ Plot ~
Spoiler:
With the Time Gears back in place, Temporal Tower repaired, and Darkrai's plans to envelop the world in his nightmare thwarted, it was thought that life in Treasure Town would become peaceful again...

...They were WRONG.

After his evil plan failed, Darkrai went to Temporal Tower. Casting an evil spell, he sealed the tower away with dark magic. Although he was soon discovered by Dialga, there was nothing the tower guardian could do. Darkrai's magic had formed an impenetrable forcefield, one that not even he could break through. Dialga now sits at the summit of the tower, waiting for someone or something to break the spell. Problem is, no one but Dialga himself knows the truth of what has really happened.

As a result, more and more rogue pokemon have started showing up. These rogue pokemon, led by Kyurem, have set their sights on poke-world domination.

To make matters worse, an army of clone pokemon, led by Mewtwo, have come to this world from the future. Darkrai's spell has interfered with Temporal Tower's natural regulation of time. This caused the world of the future to remain a dark, barren wasteland where time is at a stand still. There are no adverse effects in the present however. Mewtwo blames Treasure Town for this and seeks revenge for the destruction of future. It will take everything the pokemon of Treasure Town have to keep them at bay.

Note: Mewtwo and Kyurem have an alliance, but the pokemon themselves can choose whether or not to associate with each other. In other words, Clones aren't required to be friends with or even associate with Rogues because of the alliance. The opposite is also true.

Also note that clones generally have something different about their appearance than normal pokemon. The difference can be small and barely noticeable, or bigger and more noticeable. You make the call.
~ Rules ~
Spoiler:
Basic CI Rules.
Max of 5 characters per person. (Might increase later)
Exploration Teams can only have 4 characters on it. Other users may be on your team, but again, only up to four! Ask permission before joining someone's team.
No Godmodding, Bunnying, Mary Sues/Gary Stus. (Don't be afraid to ask if you don't know what these are :))
No Fakemon, made up moves, etc.
Major legendaries are not allowed. (If they do appear, it will probably be brief and because of a plot twist)
Minor legendaries like Shaymin are allowed, but should be limited.
No killing other characters unless you have that user's permission.
No excessive blood, guts, and gore. (i.e exploding body parts, severing limbs, etc.)

So I know you've read these, underline your screen name. and throw me a plushie lol :P
~ Special Locations ~
Spoiler:
Treasure Town
Guardian: Mew. Watches over the town from afar, rarely making appearances.

Rogue Ridge
Guardian: Kyurem. Can almost always be found in his chambers ordering different rogues to commit crimes and do his bidding.

Dusk Valley
Guardian: Mewtwo. Like Kyurem, he spends much of his time in his chambers, plotting his revenge on Treasure Town.
~ Forms ~
Spoiler:
Screen name:
Name:
Species:
Level (Up to 25 for normal pokemon and minor legendaries):
Location (Treasure Town, Rogue Ridge, or Dusk Valley?):
Team members (If not on a team, simply put "none" or "N/A"):
Rank (In training, Team Leader, or Explorer (meaning you're solo or on a team, but not the leader)):
Personality:
Accessories (optional):
Other Details (optional):
Last edited by VoltTacklingPikachu on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:
Rest in Peace, Roleplaying forum... (4/2/18)

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by KeatonLabs »

Dauntie flew through the sky's above treasure town. He'd lived there for all of his life and he'd always enjoyed it. Besides that one event awhile ago, it was also pretty peaceful what with Celebi watching over the town.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadria was walking through Treasure Town. She had some rescues to do in Mt. Horn. The area had gotten very dangerous since the rogues and clones took up camp near the dungeon.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Motto: Cupcakes are evil.

Post by Yukki »

"Ah.." Skyler yawned and stretched, basking in the late morning sun. The chatter of many Pokemon were faint as Skyler opened his eyes and saw himself made comfortable on Sparpedo Bluff, overlooking the sparkling, blue ocean. Sitting up, he let himself enjoy the crisp wind that flew across his face, letting the lion's roar of the sky vibrate quietly in his ears. It was, without a doubt, a perfect morning.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadria got up and headed towards Kecleon Shop, asking for 5 Reviver Seeds. She was going to need them, not knowing what could be ahead. "Thank you." She took the bag of seeds, paying up and then taking the rest of her money to Duskull's Bank. Duskull watched her with a swaying eye. "My, Shadria..first time you deposited all your money. Don't worry, it'll be protected to the grave, like the rest in your account." The quilava nodded. "I got to be careful, I'm heading on a very dangerous set of missions...3 in Mt. Horn~" Duskull looked over, worried. "Mt. Horn?! Are you sure??" She nodded once more. "The missions are dangerous but the rewards.......a-...you'll just have to wait and see.." Duskull floated up and down, very much like a nod. Shadria lightly waved farewell to the only one she really trusted and headed off to the dreaded mountain.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane yawned as he awoke from his sleep. He lived in a hollowed out tree on the edge of Treasure Town, there were several other trees nearby, so his home was camouflaged well. After eating breakfast, Zane started walking to town.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

I shall miss you... Thank you for all of the fond memories and lasting friendships you've given me over the years... I will forever cherish them... Even when you disappear forever, I will never forget you... You'll be safely tucked away in my heart... :chaocry:
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Techno was hanging from a tree branch upside down, something he did alot. He looked down at the various pokemon bellow him. He didn't know too many of them.

Razor was roaming Treasure Town. While he didn't like hanging around it too much, it was the only place he knew of that was truly safe.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane walked up to the Request Board, looking through the job requests.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadria walked pass the request board, heading for the mountain.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane noticed Shadria, but didn't say anything.
He grabbed a few jobs and then walked to the Kecleon Shop to get supplies.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadria headed out to the mountain, unaware of her demise...

Kyurem paced his frozen throne room. He kept it a chilly -10 degrees *F, to his liking. He called for one of his rogues to arrive, having a mission in mind.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

"Something seems...wrong...but I can't quite put my paw on it..." Zane thought to himself. He soon chalked it up to his own nerves, however, and pushed it to the back of his mind.

He examined his job requests, deciding which ones to take on now, and which ones could wait.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Shadria headed deeper, getting closer and closer to Mt. Horn. "....Here we go...this is it....I haven't been to Mt. Horn alone before...even before this...started...I hope I can handle it..." She entered the dungeon, taking a moment to look at the message again.
"Dear explorers,
Please help me! Some rogue stole my precious Water
Stone and I need it to evolve. I followed after the rogue
and was heavily outmatched. I'm stuck on F10, and the
rogue is surely still here on this floor as well.
From,
Eevee"
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Something made Zane look up from his job requests. He saw a Quilava heading toward Mt. Horn just as they disappeared in the distance.
"They're going to Mt. Horn? Do they realize how dangerous that place is now...? I'd better follow them..." He thought.
After tucking away the job requests in his treasure bag, Zane headed for Mt. Horn after the Quilava.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Skyler hopped into Treasure Town, his stomach screaming for food. His feet were leading him to Spinda's Cafe, so he would get a bite to eat. But unfortunately for him, as he came upon the entrance, there was a sign.
Closed for maintenance,
~Spinda

"That stinks." Skyler kicked at the dirt. He was hungry, darn it! He stalked away back to Treasure Town, until he caught sight of three shady-looking Pokemon, huddled together and whispering. A Sandslash, Vileplume, and a Cacturne to be exact. Skyler shrugged off the waves of uneasiness. Maybe he was just being hysterical now that he was hungry.

He noticed a Riolu walk past him, looking determined on something. Skyler didn't realize he was staring, so he trotted over to the Riolu.

"Yo! Where you headed?"

Maybe Skyler can join this Pokemon to wherever he was going and secretly rake up enough money to actually buy food.
Toram159
Evolved Chao
Evolved Chao

Post by Toram159 »

Techno glanced over, seeing a Riolu and Sky-Form shaymin. He couldn't help but listen in on the conversation they were having.
Deviant Art: http://toram159.deviantart.com/
RP Repository: http://www.rprepository.com/p/Sketch444/
Steam: Toram159/Sketch444
XBL Gamer Tag: Malum159
PSN: etcha-sketch159
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane heard Skyler and turned his head to him.
"Sorry! No time to talk! I've gotta get there as quickly as possible!" He quickly said, hurrying toward Mt. Horn.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

Yukki
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao

Post by Yukki »

Skyler was taken aback for only a second, then got infuriated. He stomped his way over to the Riolu, ticked. He had politely greeted him and he gets practically ignored.

"Hey! I'm trying to have a conversation with you! Where are you going?" He asked again, in a brutal voice this time.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane kept running. He might have stopped had the Skymin not been so rude, but he was also in hurry.
"I'm off to Mt. Horn! I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen unless I try to stop it!" He called.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Kyurem growled at the lack of response and roared for someone to come.

Shadria stared at the mountain. It seemed taller and more frightening than before-and she was a Cyndaquil the last time she came to the area! She froze, hearing someone running over. The quilava turned and stared, ready to attack.

Remilia watched from a tree, smirking wiht a vile gleam. "Ooh...its her.....that flaming fuzzball....Shadria...hehe...." She swiftly took flight and stopped near Zane, looking over. "Oh...hello there, aren't you adorable? ..Why are you heading towards Mt. Horn??"
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane got on his guard. Something didn't seem right about this pokemon, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it.
"I'm on a mission" He said calmly.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"Over there? That's a literal war zone. I don't mean to imply anything, but aren't you a little.....young to head out there alone? Besides, who knows who you're trying to help."
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

Zane shook his head.
"As an explorer, it is my duty to help others in need. And that's just what I intend to do" He replied.
After giving a small nod, he started heading for the mountain again.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler:

ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

"Hey...you might get ambushed............maybe I should join you? ....Yeah, wait up!" Remilia followed, acting worried for the riolu's well being.
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao

'If they come with me, maybe I'll figure out what's bothering me about them...'
"Alright, you can come with me" Zane said.
Farewell, Chao Island...
Spoiler: