Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remake]

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:28 am

Zane didn't see the X-Scissor coming and was hit from behind.
He was knocked to the ground.
The Riolu winced in pain as he struggled to get up.
He was getting weak from exhaustion.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:39 am

Shadria looked over and managed to throw her bag towards him, before succumbing to the poison and barely managed to hang on.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:48 am

Zane was barely able to reach the bag.
They only had one Oran Berry, so he broke it in half, saving one piece and eating the other. The berry slice restored some of his strength, but he stayed down in an attempt to bait Remilia in. If he could get her to come close, he'd make her eat a Force Palm.
He looked at Shadria worriedly, hoping she was alright.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:53 am

Remi flew in for a final Bite.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:58 am

Seeing that Remilia had taken the bait, Zane smirked.
He had his Force Palm ready and waited for the Crobat to come close before swinging at her.

Unknown to the Riolu, the ground area near Shadria hid a deadly secret. He was too distracted with the battle to take a good look around.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:47 am

Remi tried to use bite.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:23 am

Zane swiped at the Crobat with his Force Palm.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:26 am

Remi cried out, hitting a boulder. "Gh..why you!" She flinched, getting hurt by the burn.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:31 pm

Zane quickly ran to Shadria and helped her up.
He saw her wound, but he didn't have anything heal it unfortunately.
He gave her the other half of the oran berry before turning his attention back to Remilia.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:28 pm

"..Gh..I'..I"m fine.." Shadria ate the half though.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Zane got into a battle stance.
"Bring it on Remilia!" He said boldly.

The ground near the two began moving slowly, but it wasn't enough to be noticeable yet. By now, Starmie's paralysis was gone. Despite the damage to her crystal, she could use a little of her psychic power. She would use it to execute their backup plan should Remilia decide that they needed to flee.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Remilia watched, looking at Starmie. "Ready?"
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:03 pm

Starmie nodded and sent a Psybeam attack at Zane.
The Riolu tried to block it with Counter, but he forgot that it only worked with physical attacks and was struck head on.
He fell to the ground, cringing in pain. The attack was weaker than normal, but it still hurt him a lot due to his typing.
Smirking, Starmie got ready to use her remaining psychic power to spring the trap.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Remilia used Air slash on Shadria. "G-gah!" the Quilava fell back ontop of her partner.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:43 pm

Zane cringed in pain again when Shadria fell on top of him. He was too weak to get up.
"Ready to finally dispose of her?" Starmie asked, grinning evilly.
She used her Psychic to lift the fallen Quilava up in front of Remilia, the sandy ground below them began rotating like a whirlpool.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:52 pm

"Of course!" Remilia started to prepare the final attack.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:04 pm

Zane watched, feeling helpless. He was unable to get up, and even if he did he had no long-distance moves...
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:55 pm

A Oran berry fell from Remilia's bag, landing by Zane. She didn't notice, more focused on powering up Poison Fang.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Zane slowly and stealthily reached for the berry. He didn't want to draw attention to himself.
Starmie kept up her Psychic, holding Shadria in the air for Remilia, but she was losing strength.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Remi went for the final attack.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:22 am

Zane grabbed the berry and take a bite, regaining some strength.
He panicked a bit, not sure what he could do to help his partner.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:35 am

Remi started to bite down.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:59 am

Zane lunged at Starmie with his Quick Attack, not noticing the quicksand pit below Shadria and Remilia.
"Put her down!"
He slammed into the Water type, breaking the psychic. But now all that was holding Shadria in the air was Remilia's bite.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

User avatar
ShadriaFan
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3065
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!
Location: Plant Food
Contact:

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by ShadriaFan » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:00 am

Remi yelped, Shadria falling down from her own weight.
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.

User avatar
VoltTacklingPikachu
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 128
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 am
Motto: Pikachu is awesome. Your argument is invalid.
Location: Randomly tacklehuggling my friends <33

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP: Enter the Rogues {IC} [Remak

Post by VoltTacklingPikachu » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:32 am

Starmie was hit into some rocks by Zane's attack, but she got back up.
She smirked evilly, seeing Shadria fall into the quicksand pit.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
Nearly all of my friends have left CI...this Pikachu is deeply saddened... :chaocry:

Post Reply