Dawn of a New Era ( Rebirth)

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 4 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Dawn of a New Era ( Rebirth)

Post by mike »

In a blink of an eye the world changed forever, the Big cities . . . or maybe countries? Either ways they were hurt the quickest, there are stories of how a land called Europe was nearly destroyed in three hours, America in half that, if it's true or not no one really knows, we only have the stories told to us from past generations. I will try to start from the beginning, the first story I remember and the first to scare me.

Long ago, in a distant place called New York, a demon appeared before man, he warned us that he would reappear and conquer this world as his own, and man for reasons unknown didn't believe this Demon. Some howevery did and They vanished from the world in a great flash. only days later Creatures known as Weres appeared, They attacked Men and captured few, in the first month Man was able to combat these beast with their technology, but something changes and Man's creations began to stop working, casting the world into darkness. New creatures appeared in this Darkness striking fear into Man. The ruthless and blood crazed Fiends known as Vampires appeared and killed anything that appeared before them, man , were, it didn't matter.

Five months had passed of this and The demon reappeared and this time with his army of demons, they began wiping out huge amounts of humans and when things seems to becoming to an end beings of light began to fall from the sky, they appeared like Man and Women of the human race, but with wings of light, Calling themselves angels but had no intention of helping man kind, they were here to keep this world in their control, Humans found their towns and homes destroyed in the cross fire and had to hide from the terrors of the world. That is where the story ends, and a new one Begins.

Races:

Humans: just like you or I, the normal man or woman, Most of the human race is dead but they cling on to life in spread out Civilizations, There are some humans born with strange powers which helps ensure that their race stay's alive.

Weres: Animal like being with Humanoid shape, they are said to be able to take on massive animal like forms as well, the race tends to come in all shapes and sizes, they are in tune with nature, and draw power from it, they don't care for human's much but they care less for vampires.

Magicks; They are Human beings that have insane amounts of Energy, They fled to a pocket Dimension when the Demon first appeared, They tend to stay away from Earth , but they are sent out time to time on pilgrimages, they don't like being called Humans either.

Vampires: the scum of the earth, they are everyone's enemy and love to toy with their food, but there's are reason why they are feared, they are extremely strong and fast, but they seem to leave demons alone but doesn't mean they haven't fought before. it's best to avoid these beings

Demons: They. . .are extremely strong, and don't have a care for anything that won't gain them power or help them towards their goal. they follow their leader no matter what the objective is.

Angels; They are kind beings on the outside but like demons follow their leaders no matter what, they will do anything to make sure that earth stays with in their grasps, they are gifted in magical arts and healing.

Others:There are some beings that don't belong to any of the major races, and were there for dubbed as Others.

(For fun)
Danger Levels:
Dangers towards Humans Existence on a scale of one to ten. one being the lowest and Ten the highest.

Human: 5
Magicks: 1
Weres: 3
Vampires:9
Demons:7
Angels:4
Others: 6

Character sheet:(optional but helps alot, can be an old character or a brand new one, doesn't mater, just try to place them in the world created, and try to keep tech down, as this world at best might be able to make steam power cannons at later points in the plot)
Name:
Race:
Element: (requierd can use pokemon types if you want idc)
Apperance:
Weapon: (if any)
Bio:
Etc:

Stats: Every race gets 50 points to spend out on every stat and there may not be any zeros

Health: Self explanitory
Energy: You Mana/Stamina/Psychic energy/ect
Strength: Every point allows for better damage and well it's your strength
Durability: How much damage you absorb before it effects your health
Force: How strong your Magic,Energy,psychic attacks are
Resistance: Opposite of Force
Offence: How likely you are to land a Blow
Defense: How likely you are to dodge:
Regeneration: How fast you heal
Recovery: How fast you Recover Energy
Speed: How quick you are
Spoiler:
Characters:
Cyril:
lvl1
Health: 6000
Energy:6
Str:48
Dur:15
Speed:80
Force:8
Resist:8
Off:18
Def:18
Regen: 48
REcove: 12
exp: 0

Aldric:
lvl1
Health:6000
Energy:9
Strength:104
Durability:20
Resistance:12
Offence:30
Defense: 24
Regeneration: 32
Recovery:8
Speed: 40
Exp:0

Kenton:
lvl1
Health: 150
Energy: 23
Strength: 3
Durability; 8
Force:2
Resistance: 6
Offense; 4
Defense: 11
Regeneration: 6
Recovery: 4
Speed: 8
Exp:30

Serafina:
lvl1
Health: 750
Energy: 70
Strength: 5
Durability; 8
Force: 40
Resistance:5
Offense; 2
Defense:8
Regeneration: 9
Recovery: 9
Speed: 9
Exp:20

Crimson:
lvl1
Health:1000
Energy: 10
Strength: 20
Durability:10
Force: 10
Resistance:10
Offense: 10
Defense: 10
Regenerate: 10
Recovery: 15
Speed:10
Exp:15

Reverand Proctor
lvl1
Health: 1000
Strength: 25
Durability; 5
Force: 25
Resistance: 5
Offense; 13
Defense: 13
Regeneration: 3
Recovery: 8
Speed: 10

Azure
lvl1
Health: 3500
Energy:12
Strength: 50
Durability: 40
Force: 5
Resistance: 8
Offence: 20
Defense: 8
Regeneration:12
Recovery: 30
Speed: 15
Exp: 0

Charmeine
lvl1
Health: 2500
Energy: 50
Strength: 6
Durability; 7
Force: 50
Offense; 4
Defense: 6
Regeneration: 42
Recovery: 28
Speed: 40

Tenebris
lvl1
Health: 6000
Energy: 25
Strength: 60
Durability; 35
Force: 5
Offense; 20
Defense: 6
Regeneration: 6
Recovery: 28
Speed: 25
exp:20

Mike
lvl1
Health: 300
Energy: 25
Strength: 3
Durability; 9
Force: 2
Resistance: 4
Offense; 3
Defense: 9
Regeneration: 8
Recovery: 8
Speed:8
Exp:30
Last edited by mike on Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
things to know about me
one i like war rps
two: i like pie
three: i don't like being forgoten ^_^
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Re: Dawn of a New Era ( Rebirth)

Post by mike »

Changes this up So bump, come and join
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Motto: I am the King of Butts, Kiss my booty~.

Post by Saku-Chan »

Name:Crimson
Race:Alien
Power: Super Strength, Magic, regeneration and speed
Element: Earth
Appearance: Image
Weapon: double barrel shot gun x2 , long sword
Bio: She arrived on earth before things went down and has been there ever since. She's lived a tough life and has come out on top, for the most part. She's made very few friends, but the ones she has, she trust wholeheartedly. She's not quick to trust.
Etc:

Stats: Every race gets 50 points to spend out on every stat and there may not be any zeros

Health:4
Energy:4
Strength:8
Durability:4
Force:4
Resistance:4
Offence:4
Defense:4
Regeneration:4
Recovery: 6
Speed:4

Name: Kenton Jones
Race: Human
Power: earth
Element: earth
Appearance: Kenton
Weapon: twin pistols (Hand cannons)
Bio: He's a survivor, He's lost most of his family and friends. Kenton has refused to make friends since then and become very distant. He's very skilled in using pistol and most guns.
Etc:

Health:3
Energy:9
Strength:3
Durability:5
Force:4
Resistance:6
Offence:4
Defense:7
Regeneration:3
Recovery:2
Speed:4

Name: Serafina Williams
Race: MAgicks
Power: Fire manipulation and quick healing
Element: Fire
Appearance:Serafina
Weapon: Sword and bow and arrow
Bio: A young girl interested in adventure, Adventures she's read about. She's tired of being stuck in the boring dimension where nothing happens. She's been a very Naive and imaginative girl, but is not one to lash out or be mean. Though lately she's been reserved and quite.
Etc:

Health:10
Energy:10
Durability:4
Resistance:1
Offence:1
Defense:4
Regeneration:3
Recovery:3
Speed:3
Image BUTTS | Rping: serious bussiness! Image
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Accepted
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((Bump))
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

need another one or two people before we can start)
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

((Bump...???))
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao
Motto: My ego will blot out the Sun.

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Name: Tenebris
Race: Dark Angel
Power: Super Strength - Agility - Flight - Endurance
Element: Dark
Apperance:
Spoiler:
Weapon: Scythes; Scrolls
Bio: Tene grew up amongst all the other angels; learning the ways of magic and faithfulness. However, he was never able to actually use much of it himself, only having the very basic knowledge of such things, and he only learned such though many many years of training.
However, much unlike angels, he is supremely durable and hardy, able to walk in the frontlines with more strong and battle-ready races, such as Vampires and Werewolves. He's even done something not many angels do, which is incorporating his wings and flight in battle; becoming a very effective soldier.
Eventually, he was labelled as an offshoot of the angel race entirely, due to the fact he was so different. He was forever branded as a "Dark Angel", and was given the job to serve another, higher-ranking angel, named Charmeine.
Etc:
Tenebris uses scrolls by laying them out, and allowing another angel to imbue a spell into it. This way, he can use some basic spells on the go, but he can't carry more than a few.

Health: 12
Energy: 5
Strength: 10
Durability: 5
Force: 1
Resistance: 1
Offence: 5
Defense: 1
Regeneration: 1
Speed: 5
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: Never let the world change your smile.

Post by NachoThePikachu »

Name: Charmeine
Race: Angel
Power: Spell Crafting, Healing, Flight
Element: Light
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Weapon: A long Polearm used for defense, usually doesn't use this unless absolutely necessary. She can summon it at will.
Bio: Born and raised in her homeland, Charm was taught in the field of magic and healing, much like many of the other Angels. She was exceptionally powerful amongst her kind, and well respected by other Angels of her field. With her grace and power, Charm was promoted to higher rankings among the Angels, often being referred to as a princess of sorts. She took it upon herself to take a few special Angels under her wing and train them to be as powerful as herself.
One of these Angels, Tenebris, had done especially well, and now serves Charm. She does not view him as any lesser than herself, and actually feels very attached to him.
Etc: Calls herself the Angel of Harmony

Health: 5

Strength: 1

Durability: 1

Resistance: 1

Offense: 1

Defense: 1

Regeneration: 7

Recovery: 5

Speed: 8
☆~Bow down to the Banana Lord~☆
Add me on Discord! ☆ NachoThePikachu#0622
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

both accepted, will do the stats when i wake up
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Name: Reverand Proctor
Race: Other
Power: Manipulates the microorganisms that inhabit another's body, which he can use for a variety of purposes, including the treatment of illness. Also knows a little bit about enchanting weapons.
Element: Disease
Apperance: THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN (THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN)
Weapon: An old revolver and a longsword
Bio: The Reverand claims to be a member of a group known as the "Curators" and refuses to elaborate further. He spends his time wandering the earth, healing the sick and sealing their illnesses in jars for unknown purposes. When asked why he does this, Proctor simply replied with a soft chuckle.
Etc: He has a soft southern accent, not unlike an evangelical preacher.

Health: 4
Energy: 4
Strength: 10
Durability: 2
Resistance: 2
Offence: 5
Defense: 5
Regeneration: 1
Recovery: 3
Speed: 4
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

will have to ask the power be dumbed down in the beginning of the rp only becuase i can see it being very meta , but other then that accepted )

Character sheet:
Name: Mike K Gantner
Race: Human
Power:Metal Manipulation, Rabid Healing, Psychic abilities
Element:Metal
Apperance: Quicksilver hair, Brown pants, and a black shirt, under a black jacket. on his back is a hand made Backpack.
Weapon: A bag of Powdered metal
Bio: He's been some what of an outcast in his own Village with no one but his Friend and mentor Kenton, the older male helped keep him in line when his power showed itself , he even helped show him how to use his power. with his unique ability he was able to draw metal from the earth better then the older male, could who could draw earth around the metal. with this metal they've been able to craft more weapons but with no one to build anything that was remotely technologically advanced, but with a small right by the town, they were lucky to have a small horde of bats settle there, and were able to use the bat guano to convert it into base gun powder.
Etc: He has a mind that seeks to create better things for his village , he's copied the old casings of Kenton's bullets to make sub par bullets but they still aren't as great as the old world's.

Health: 3
Energy:10
Durability:6
Force:3
Resistance:4
Offence:3
Defense:6
Regeneration:4
Speed: 4
things to know about me
one i like war rps
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

Quietly, i sat there watching as the older male was packing his bag " Come on Kenton, let me go with you on the scouting party, you're not even going to be gone that long and we know thous blood suckers don't come out during the day, not when we can see them " i said firmly as my pack was already ready, it was normally required that one of the "specials" be left behind, and since it was only me and Kenton that had any kind of power in the last twenty years we were made Guardians of our town , sure there might of been stronger men then us here, but when people needed some kind of spiritual help they tended to come to us, mostly to me lately as Kenton didn't like socializing after the great attack last year, it took most of his family.

Kenton had been noticing something wasn't right lately, the ground felt different around the town but he couldn't find any reason for it. ( power perk) (just details his power picked up))
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Kenton gave mike a soft glare "You know it's not safe out there, even with vamps not being out...!"He argued "I won't allow you to go out there and get hurt...It's important that you stay here."He explained. He finished packing his bags and hiked it up on his shoulder. "Now stay here and don't go outside."He demanded, stress clear on his face and in his body. He left the building, leaving with the rest of the party.

Serafina excitedly walked out of the portal, She looked around with a large grin. She giggled "This is so amazing! It's not as beautiful as I thought it would be but evens still."She spoke out loud to herself. She needed to remember she was her for supplies. As She walked about she went into abandoned buildings and taking things she didn't really need.

Crimson strolled about, She couldn't believe that they world had come to this, not that she was surprised but just disappointed. She was seeing if she could run into anyone, She's been alone since this **** went down and would very much like it if she could find her friends or anyone honestly.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

"...and we just kinda found him like this." A man told Proctor as he walked into the ruins they called a home. Proctor took a look at the man in question, visibly suffering from some sort of infection. Based on where he was holding himself he deduced that the infection was in the liver, or surrounding abdominal cavity. "Shoot, it's nothin' big. Just a simple infection. I should have it cleared up right quick." The Reverand put his hand on the suffering man's shoulder. "Now I'm gonna give you a fair warning. What I'm about to do is gonna be incredibly uncomfortable, but painless. Are you ready?" The man nodded weakly. "Then close your eyes and open your mouth, and I'll have you cleared up in a jiffy."

The man did as he was asked while Proctor pulled out a glass jar and unscrewed the lid. Then, he held out his hand, which immediately began to glow as he guided the offending microorganisms out of the body and into the jar. Once they had all been removed, he screwed the lid on and told the man to open his eyes. "How do y'feel?" He asked, and to his pleasure the mans sickness had been cleared up. Proctor shook the young man's hand and began to leave. "W- wait!" Someone stopped him. "It's dangerous out there, shouldn't you maybe stay here for the night?" This made Proctor chuckle. "Son, this ain't m'first rodeo. I know how to stay "under the radar" so to speak." He pointed a pair of finger guns at the man. "Don't you worry your pretty blonde head about me, I'll be fine." And just like that, he was off.
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

A young angel with dark feathers flew across the sky, the sun high in the sky. His dark wings contrasted with the pale blueness of the world. The scythes on his back clacked together, while a few scrolls made a whipping sound as he flew.

"Charm!" he yelled aloud, hoping that she could hear him. "What are we doing out here, exactly?" he asked again, tilting his head slightly back to try to snag a look at her, with no such luck. He looked foward again, with his dark eyes, trying to spot some sort of disturbance, or something to tell him why they were heading out so far from home.
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

(( You know I just realized I'm gettin a Palutena/Pit feeling here
Except edgier ))

"We're patrolling here now." Charm responded, a bit late to speak as she had been looking at the surface below. "We've expanded our patrol areas. Expect to be coming here more often." She gave a brief explanation, cruising gently in the sky just behind Tenebris. "Keep a look out for anything unusual, alright?"
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
Ivo-goji: Of course. Bananas are always the answer. How foolish of me to think otherwise.
KeatonLabs
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: The Dispencer goes HERE!

Post by KeatonLabs »

((Or viridi/dark pit since edge))
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

(( That's what I thought you were going for, a little bit. xD ))

Tenebris sighed, wondering why exactly they expanded the search parties. He wasn't particularly complaining about the fact, actually being able to get out and explore more was something he could get behind. It just made him antsy, for some reason, and partially worried for his companion's sake.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a red blotch amongst the brown and green on the ground. He pointed to the figure, trying to bring it to Charm's attention.
"Charm, are we looking for something like that? It looks like a person....don't they know it's dangerous to travel alone on foot?" he asked.
mike
Junior Chao
Junior Chao

Post by mike »

I had gone back to helping around the town, mainly i worked on refining the metal that i extracted yesterday. Kenton said that it was a good ways practicing my power, and honestly it was a good ways to practice controling it and i liked watching how the metal would melt and twist to my will, even when the metal was melted and hot it still never harmed me . I wondered if it was because it was my power i mean i've asked Kenton about and he's said that the earth was soft to him and he had never fallen and been hurt by the ground, no matter the height which made me wonder if i fell onto a building made of metal would the same happen to me. "hmm the. . " i stopped at the liquid metal began to vibrate. i looked around before i heard a cry come the city and then the smell of fire. Walking out of the wooden building i was frozen at what i saw, a whole in the middle of the town and buildings on fire, the next thing i saw were the blood suckers jumping onto on of the escaping villagers. i was scared as i saw the vampire ripping in the woman before one of the guards ran past me swung his axe into the pale beast. My eyes widened and watched before coming back to reality and opened my back pack and pulled out a closed paper bag , pouring out the powder it began to follow me as i moved forward feeling a nervous ball form in my stomach, battle always did this, i didn't have a warrior's spirit like most guards. the metal power launched forwards and shaped into a spike before impelling a vampire that was trying to pounce on another village
things to know about me
one i like war rps
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Kenton gathered the materials in his bag and the animals they had caught in their traps. A sense of dread washed over him as he noticed the smoke in the sky. He yelled at the others to get back to the village before running in that direction himself. His eyes widened as he saw the battle that was taking place and quickly glared as he took out his pistols. "I don;'t have very many bullets but I should be able to take out a few...."He thought . He raised his pistol and aimed careful, taking a shot at one of the vampires.

Serafina continued her search for anything of use, She felt a little disappointed that she didn't find much. She glanced around her "I wonder why there aren't very many people out...I was hoping to see someone..."

Crimson came to a stop and her ears twitched, She gave a small frown before hiding her hands in her coat.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

While walking around, Proctor began to study the disease that sat within his jar. Nothin' too special. Probably some form of hepatitis if I was a gamblin man. Still, it's worth keepin' if only because I haven't seen somethin' like this yet. With that, he stuffed the jar back into one of his coat pockets and continued strutting. At some point he looked up and noticed the figures flying high above. "Angels, eh? Now what kinda business do they got goin on 'ere?"
NachoThePikachu
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Charm followed Tene's point, spotting the same creature he did. "Maybe it's a foreigner. Let us see if they need any assistance." She said, moving to float downwards towards the figure.

"Who is it that passes through here?" She called, landing just near the path of Crimson.
TwitterDeviantArtTwitch
BlackLuigi7
Advanced Chao
Advanced Chao

Post by BlackLuigi7 »

Tenebris followed suit, allowing the more personable Charm to lead, landing just behind her, tensing a little.
Saku-Chan
Youth Chao
Youth Chao

Post by Saku-Chan »

Crimson sighs and turns to look at the angel "what do you want, Angel?" She asked, she's never been fond of angels, for reasons she would rather not ll think about. "If you're here to tell me what to do, let me just tell you it's a waste of time."

Serafina noticed a man with a strange mask, she felt a little scared of the man's appearance and quickly looked for a place to hide, she sputtered nonsense when she found nothing to hide behind.