Fear the Old Blood
HAHAHAHA ITS 2 IN THE GODDAMN MORNING AND I CANT SLEEP LETS MAKE A ****** ROLEPLAY I DONT EVEN CARE
DONT KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT BLOODBORNE THATS FINE LOOKIT THESE FINE-ASS RESOURCES
In the town of Yharnam, blood is power. Blood is money, blood is alcohol, blood is medicine, blood is greater than life itself. It's precisely because of this the beast plague spread like it did, and it's because of this plague that the hunters came to be. Groups of people who came out at night and slayed the monsters that nobody else could. But the hunters did very little to stall the spread of disease that riddled the town, and Yharnam fell to shambles. But amidst all of this chaos, something else was going on behind the scenes. There was, and still is, more to this town than meets the eye. This is why you came to this town, seeking knowledge, power, "paleblood," enlightenment. Ultimately it all leads back to a certain Eldtrich truth. It's for this truth you took Yharnam blood into your being, and became a hunter. And now, it's up to you and the fellow hunters alongside you to unravel this mystery, and uncover just what happened in Yharnam. May the Good Blood guide your way.
1. Y'all know all those basic rules of roleplay, don't godmod, don't take control of other people's characters, don't just straight up kill another dudes character without prior consent... Or at least don't permakill them god knows death means next to nothing in this universe.
2. Try to stay within the general time period of the rp we in Victorian England rn m'dudes. And yea while firearms are totally a thing they're weird magic flintlocks and blunderbusses than run on blood bullets idefk man.
3. Yknow outside of rps I'm not really much of a stickler for grammar and spelling and all that good stuff but yknow when you're more or less making a story happen right before your eyes grammar and spelling are pretty gosh darn important.
4. If y'got any questions about the world this rp takes place in, yknow "why does this do that" or "how come this thing is like that" or "what even IS an Oedon" then hey don't be afraid to ask me what's what, aight?
5. Above all else make sure you have yourself a good time.
How about them character sheets:
Weapon of choice:
Sidearm of choice:
Any oaths taken?:
How about THIS character sheet:
Name: Lazarus O'Donnell
General Description: A little over average height, slightly bulky. His hair is unbelievably curly, and is a bright firey orange, with a matching beard. His skin is tanned, and his eyes are dark green. He has a noticeable scar that goes across his face, and a sonorous voice that can fill a room.
Personality: Boisterous is probably the best word to describe him. Positive being the next. He's just generally a happy, carefree kind of guy. Definitely an optimist, he's just a generally fun person to be around when he's not cutting into beasts and other hunters. He's also incredibly gay.
Bio: He hails from a small mining village up in a mountainous region known as the Hinterlands, and picked up his first weapon at the age of 15, getting a job as a hunter for his village. He gained a reputation as a ruthless hunter, who always brought back aeon ugh food to last his village for the next month. While he hunted, he picked up stories and rumors about the city of Yharnam, a town ruled by blood. He developed an interest in this town, and a desire to see the town for himself. A desire that would eventually be realized, when the elder of his village came down with a mysterious illness. He offered to travel to Yharnam to see if he could find a cure. He had heard something about "paleblood" and knew they used blood to treat all manner of illnesses, so off he went. While in Yharnam, he met an older woman named Eileen, a Hunter of other hunters. He could tell from her accent that she, too, hailed from the hinterlands, and the two became quick friends. The duo crossed paths a few more times, before Eileen finally met her match with a Cainhurst hunter. With her dying breath, she passed on the Hunter tune to Lazarus. And now he stays in Yharnam, hunting the hunters that become too drunk on blood.
Weapon of choice: The Church Pick
Sidearm of choice: The Hunter's Blunderbuss
Attire: The Charred Hunter's set, with the beak mask
Oath: Hunter of Hunters
ok im gonna go actually sleep now