The Coming of The End Join now or i eat your pieeeee!!!!

A forum for role-playing (RP) and other interactive story topics that require a lot of posts.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 15 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
chowchow48
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

The Coming of The End Join now or i eat your pieeeee!!!!

Post by chowchow48 »

WARNING: This is for RPer's who: Can be descriptive, can respond quickly or be on enough, have played good video games (optional) , and as moonsoul has said: The man approached me, and my body filled with tense; Well you have to give as much description, that the other player can do what he needs to do.

The Golden Age has come upon us, but the Dark Age is still with us.
As we develop order, skills, construction, there is another place, or thing, that lurks upon us. Not many people can interact, with it but it is here. That is where you come in. You are one of the few. The Brave. The Powered. This Darkness is opposing our Lightness. As we do this, the Darkness is planning. Businesses are developing, people are, the environment is, and guess what. We have to co-exist. This isn't necessarily befriending, but living together. We all have to do this. But we have choices. We don't have to exist. No.
we are human. We kill, we trade, we live.

Table of Contents

1.G.I.C.
2.Alliances
3.NPC's
4. RULES AND GUIDE LINES
5. Suggestions

1. G.I.C. is the Global Interactive Center. This is the company kept hidden. We know about it, but we don't know it'sreal plans.

2. Alliances======
Sub table of Contents
1.Heroes
2.Mortals
3.G.I.C.

1. Heroes. You are one of the few. You are made to stop the G.I.C. You are powerful in a skillful way. You meet Matthew Freeman. Nah just kidding XD You meet Tord.

2.Mortals. You are a citizen of Brusenburgh. You meet Edd.

3.G.I.C. You awake in the building of G.I.C. You speak to Givonie.

3.NPC's.
Tero
Edd
Givonie
Diego Sala- nah XDXDXD Ekcerd van Sila CEO of G.I.C.
======
Brusenburgh goes into 3 cities. Brushmills (rural), Kernia (city), and Dells Please give me a better name.
Tac
Crystal
Pheobe

4. Again you must be discriptive and, please, don't be lazy.
*he went to the store* hey man where is the milk?! *he thought: wat is that guy thinking?*

5. Feel free to give suggestions and stuff. Infact, please do. Please.

Fill out your form.
Name: Tero
Description: Strong and bright. Wears a bright brown robe and has dark, emo hair. He gets- well this is basically from Telnathechaoraiser's Village Hidden in the Ice- mad easily, and may attack or befuzzle his enemy.