So Ivo writes things

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 8 years and 2 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

So Ivo writes things

Post by Ivogoji »

This is stuff I plan on writing but haven't written yet.

Sonic fanfics:

First Advent
Genre: Scifi/Suspense
Characters: Sonic, Eggman, Vector, Sharps, Max, Mach
Fancharacters: no significant characters
Pairings: N/A
Length: 10-12 chapters.
Premise: Sonic the Hedgehog origin story. His speed is the result of an experiment conducted by Eggman; Vector and others are captives and fellow test subjects. Worldbuilding, characterization. Dark fic.
This story is in the process of being written.

Convergence Point
Genre: Mystery/Suspense/spy thriller
Characters: Rouge, Wave, Fang, GUN Commander, Jet, Storm
Fancharacters: several, major antagonists
Length: No idea, but pretty long I think
Premise: Occurs after Shadow the Hedgehog but before the events of Sonic Riders. Rouge is given a mission to hunt down Fang in a dangerous foreign nation ruled by birds, who are hostile to mammals. Wave interferes early on and they become stuck with each other. Worldbuilding, politics, lays the groundwork for other stories I might write.
Basically, this is Rouge's version of my Knuckles centric fanfic Other Voices, only much bigger in scope. I started the first chapter of this fic a long, long time ago, but lost it when my old laptop stopped working. I'd have to write a new prologue to get started again.

Untitled Sonic CD adaptation
Genre: Adventure/Scifi/Drama
Characters: Sonic, Amy, Eggman, Metal Sonic
Fancharacters: Amy's parents
Pairings: one-sided Sonic X Amy of course.
Length: Slightly shorter than Advent most likely; it's meant to show what was going on behind the scenes, not how Sonic cleared every stage of the game
Premise: Amy runs away from home to chase down her beloved hero Sonic, only to get roped up in Dr. Eggman's latest evil scheme on the Little Planet when she is abducted by Metal Sonic. But what IS the Little Planet? Where did Metal Sonic come from? And just who is this Amy Rose person anyway...? Worldbuilding, characterization, game adapt.

The Secret History of the Knuckles Clan
Genre: Mystery/Scfi
Characters: the framing narrative revolves around Gerald Robotnik, Eggman, and Knuckles; Pachacamac, Tikal, and Chaos appear in the story proper
Fancharacters: Many; this would be my only fic that revolves around original characters, as the bulk of the story covers events that have never been seen in canon (hence 'the secret history' part)
Pairings: none between canon characters
Length: Probably 10 medium sized chapters
Premise: Before the Space Colony ARK, Gerald Robotnik set out to study to the history of the great Echidna empires, and kept a log of all his findings. 50 years later his grandson and the last living Echidna are struggling to piece together the same history. The story jumps between the three characters' perspectives at different times, and as they make new discoveries we get flashbacks to the lives of the ancient Echidnas to see what actually transpired. Experiment with framing devices and other narrative formats, worldbuilding.

Superior Sonic
Genre: Adventure/Suspense
Characters: Sonic, Eggman, Amy, Tails, Orbot & Cubot
Fancharacters: none
Length: maybe 7 short chapters or four long ones
Premise: Eggman and Sonic switch minds; Eggman abuses the hell out of the situation. Character study.

Dreamfalling
Genre: Drama/Adventure
Characters: Sonic, Eggman, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Maria Robotnik
Fancharacters: none
Pairings: one-sided Sonic X Amy, Knuckles X Rouge
Length: 10 chapters
Premise: Eggman traps everyone in a Lotus-Eater Machine that grants them their fondest wish; Sonic spots the thread and tries to break the others out. Tails dreams of being the world’s leading inventor (and being accepted by society instead of being considered a freak); Knuckles dreams of the Echidnas returning; Amy dreams of marrying Sonic; Shadow dreams of the ARK raid never happening. Character study.

Team Chaotix story (title pending)
Genre: Adventure/Mystery/Suspense/Humor
Characters: Vector, Espio, Charmy, Mighty
Fancharacters: the antagonists are original characters
Pairings: none
Length: don't know, probably a long story
Premise: Takes place between Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog. Espio gets fed up with his partners at the Detective Agency and leaves on a camping trip in the wilderness to get some peace. By chance he bumps into old friend Mighty the Armadillo, and the two of them find themselves following a strange beast to an abandoned laboratory deep in the jungle. Meanwhile Vector and Charmy investigate a lead in a case that could expose an evil hiding in their city that is more dangerous than anything the Chaotix have ever faced. Worldbuilding, characterization.
This story would definitely be the first in a series of fanfics focusing on expanding the rogues gallery of the Sonic Heroes to include a much more diverse cast of adversaries.

Pokemon fanfics:

Tears of Life
Genre: Adventure/Horror/Fantasy/Spiritual
Characters: Ash, Serena, Bonnie, Clemont, Xerneas, Pikachu, Dedenne, Ambertwo, Amber, Dr. Fuji, Sir Aaron & Lucario, TRio, Pokemon Hunter J, The Ghost Girl, The King of Pokelantis, The Gentleman
Fancharacters: some
Pairings: AmourShipping, PikaTheftShipping, discussed MorpheusShipping, discussed AltomareShipping
Length: 10-12 chapters max
Premise: Pikachu’s body petrifys in the wake of Yveltal's rampage and Ash goes to hell to fetch his Pokemon’s spirit back. Dead enemies (J, Ghost Girl, King) try to stop him, dead friends (Ambertwo, Sir Aaron & Lucario) try to aid him. Heavily examines consequences of the movies Mewtwo Strikes Back, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, and Diance and the Cocoon of Destruction on the characters and universe at large. Character study. Dark fic.
This story is in the process of being written.

Burning Battlefield
Genre: Adventure/Romance/crime drama
Characters: Ash, Serena, Cynthia, Misty, Iris, Dawn, May, Zoey, Anabel, Bianca, Mewtwo and Mega Mewtwo Y, Giovanni, TRio, Attila & Hun, Domino, other Team Rocket members, The King of Pokelantis
Fancharacters: major antagonists- Mokuren Syndicate (Maccabee Farenheits, Jannes Jambres, etc.)
Pairings: Er, many.
Spoiler:
Ash X Harem (AmourShipping, RayShippig, PokeShipping, NegaiShipping, PearlShipping, AdvanceShipping, FireredShipping, AbilityShipping, ImaginationShipping)(ThreeWayTieShipping, TriPearlShipping, WallaceCupShipping, YajirushiShipping, HandkerchiefShipping) GirlPowerShipping (Dawn X Cynthia), AppealShipping (Dawn X Zoey), SapphirePearlShipping (Dawn X May), OysterShipping (Misty X Dawn), ShenlongShipping (Cynthia X Iris), AnnemaeShipping (Dawn X Iris), ChampsElyseeShipping (Misty X Serena), GuaruraShipping (Bianca X Iris), PrinceShipping (Anabel X Zoey), StrawberryCakeShipping (Iris X Serena), HueShipping (May X Zoey); discussed WhiteOrchidShipping (Cynthia x Caitlin) and RocketShipping (Jessie X James)
Length: long, maybe 30 chapters or more
Premise: Gangwar erupts in Kanto between Team Rocket and their rival the Mokuren Syndicate, Ash and Cynthia get dragged into the conflict because of their experience with Legendary Pokemon. Legendary Pokemon ‘arms race’ ensues, both organizations want their own Mewtwo to use against each other. Ash meets up with his other friends in Rota Town while setting out to warn Mewtwo about the danger. Deconstruction/Reconstruction of various Pokemon things. Harem fic. Dark fic.

other:

Godzilla vs The Asuka Fortress
Genre: Scifi/Suspense
Kaiju: Godzilla, Anguirus, Rodan, Titanosaurus, Asuka Fortress, Super-X
Characters: Nanbara, Mark Jackson, Seagusa Miki & her parents, Gen. Shinzo Masame, Yamane Kenichi
Fancharacters: the antagonists mostly
Length: unsure but possibly as long as 20 chapters
Premise: Based on an unproduced G-film, Showa continuity, takes place in 1979. Conspiracy within Japanese government culls together salvaged alien technology to create colossal super weapon, the Asuka Fortress. The cabal fabricates a daikaiju disaster so as to have a pretense for using the weapon, intending to take advantage of the state of emergency and seize control of the country. Characters are blended in from other continuities to beef up the cast somewhat. Largely Heroic Godzilla.
I started making outlines of this story a long time ago, but haven't really gotten to work on it yet.

Untitled Legend of Zelda fanfic
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Characters: Link, Zelda, Impa
Fancharacters: the antagonists (again)
Length: long?
Premise: Takes place immediately after the original Zelda game. Link has successful rescued the princess from Ganon's stronghold beneath Spectacle Rock, but now they face pursuit by the King of Evil's minions as they make their way back to Hyrule's capital in the North. Explores the events of the original Zelda games in light of what we now know about the universe and timeline. Deconstruction, worldbuilding.

Basically I want to know what ideas I should write if I do write. I'm concerned that the stuff I want to write about isn't stuff other people want to read. And I have too many ideas- its hard to commit to one project for very long.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD