Let's take this test, post the results and talk about it.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 7 years and 11 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
retrolinkx
Veteran Chaos Chao
Veteran Chaos Chao
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.

Let's take this test, post the results and talk about it.

Post by retrolinkx »

Mostly to pass the time. It's a test to see if you suffer from certain disorders. I randomly found it and thought it could make for good CI material.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php

Personality Style Test
Your personality style is:

Avoidant

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.
Spoiler:
14%
Narcissistic
28%
Antisocial
28%
Histrionic
28%
Dependent
28%
Sadistic

57%
Compulsive
57%
Negativistic
85%
Avoidant
14%
Depressive
14%
Masochistic

14%
Borderline
42%
Paranoid
14%
Schizoid
71%
Schizotypal
71%
Hypomaniac
It's half right I guess. I usually try and maintain a persona in front of people so they don't know that I browse a children's sonic the hedgehog forum at the age of 20, and that I'm, you know, normal. But I don't really do it because I'm afraid of others hurting me. I honestly don't care much. I just want them to think I'm a different person to what I actually am.

Anyhow, why don't you all take it and evaluate the answer.
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Re: Let's take this test, post the results and talk about it.

Post by EvilPinkamina »

It just said I'm all over the place. And its not wrong. I just don't know what most of these things are. I got two 100%s tho so wow.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

I can't take this test because of bad web design. Instead of doing something reasonable like making each item a simple checkbox or giving each question a pair of radio buttons, agree/disagree on each question is done by a pair of clickable elements, which have the critical flaw that they can't be activated without a mouse.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

I forgot to get my percentages, but I hit 100 in the main description so uh

Histrionic
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

I do have to disagree with one thing; I wait for others to come to me instead of me coming to them.
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: urine speaks louder than words

Post by Dr. Roivas »

Multiple Personality Styles
Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.
Spoiler:
Narcissistic: 14%
Antisocial: 42%
Histrionic: 42%
Dependent: 85%
Sadistic: 28%
Compulsive: 28%
Negativistic: 71%
Avoidant: 85%
Depressive: 100%
Masochistic: 71%
Borderline: 42%
Paranoid: 14%
Schizoid: 0%
Schizotypal: 100%
Hypomaniac: 57%
me
Capitalism Killed My Once Proud Signature
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

after looking a bit more through the website i found that i share my personality type with donald trump help
Lamby
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Motto: running this block, running the chain gang

Post by Lamby »

for jeffrey: it didn't pinpoint me

narcissistic: 57%
antisocial: 71%
histrionic: 14%
dependent: 57%
sadistic: 71%
negativistic: 57%
avoidant: 14%
depressive: 57%
masochistic: 14%
borderline: 71%
paranoid: 0%
schizoid: 14%
schizotypal: 28%
hypomaniac: 71%

ummm okay i'll take hypomanic tendencies because i do have medicated mood issues, borderline maybe some tendencies, maybe even some antisocial ones i've always had this fear i did, dependent yeah, depressive sometimes? but wow the percentages of antisocial and sadistic seem steep

i don't think this test has that much depth or something whaaaat
"Oh baby won't you stop it/you and I haven't got it
Television romance "
RougetheBat
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Motto: Specializes in all jewels, and a very good chao owner

Post by RougetheBat »

Wow............just wow.............I got one that isn't true about me. :darkangry:

My result was "Depression" apparently....

How was that? Perfect, like me?
Image :darksway: :darkhappy:
Ommy
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Ommy »

Avoidant
Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

That sounds about right
Spoiler:
14%NARCISSISTIC
14%ANTISOCIAL
28%HISTRIONIC
57%DEPENDENT
0%SADISTIC
57%COMPULSIVE
85%NEGATIVISTIC
100%AVOIDANT
71%DEPRESSIVE
57%MASOCHISTIC
28%BORDERLINE
57%PARANOID
42%SCHIZOID
57%SCHIZOTYPAL
0%HYPOMANIAC
Goat
Fearless Chao
Fearless Chao
Motto: Actually more of a Gadfly

Post by Goat »

Dr. Roivas wrote:Okay this one was a little weird. We tried putting you into the Memeputer 2000™ but it just kinda caught fire. So instead we heavily irradiated your info, and by the time it was nice and glowing it said this...
It happened again

Multiple Personality Styles
Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.
Spoiler:
28%NARCISSISTIC
85%ANTISOCIAL
100%HISTRIONIC
57%DEPENDENT
71%SADISTIC
57%COMPULSIVE
57%NEGATIVISTIC
85%AVOIDANT
100%DEPRESSIVE
57%MASOCHISTIC
57%BORDERLINE
85%PARANOID
28%SCHIZOID
42%SCHIZOTYPAL
42%HYPOMANIAC
Is having this many high scores a good thing
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Narcissistic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A grandiose over-valuation of self-worth and an extreme conviction of your own importance and uniqueness. The way you see it, you are entitled to admiration and affection by virtue of your intrinsic magnificence, and so you go through life expecting to be treated with reverent attention. You care little for others beyond what they can do for you and have little understanding of the concept of reciprocity. But you are not vindictive, because you perceive yourself to be entirely "above" the petty give-and-takes that others engage in. So long as the admiration which you feel is your due is forthcoming from others in some shape or form, you are contented and even benevolent.

I can't say that I'm surprised.
Ivogoji wrote:I don't allow silly little things like "society" or "other people's happiness" get in the way of my enjoyment of life. Who needs friendship when you have pure, unrelenting egotism?
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

I love the fact that this says "personality style" when like almost all of these are personality disorders
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

^
that's because this is a disorder test

if you want to take an actual personality test head here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

personally i am an ESTP
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

I'm aware, i just think it's funny how it sounds more like "find out what kind of personality type YOU have" instead of just straight up calling it a personality disorder quiz or smth
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Some of them aren't disorders. Like masochism. That's a fetish ;3
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Dr. Roivas
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by Dr. Roivas »

;)
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Histrionic.

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

I feel like it's fair.

Yukki 2.0
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Motto: Arrivederci.

Post by Yukki 2.0 »

Personality Style Test
Negativistic

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: An internal discontentment and chronic irritability that springs from a deeply rooted feeling of ambivalence about yourself and others. You deal with this ambivalence by acting passive-aggressively towards others, oozing skepticism and discontent at them as a means to express your inner ambivalence. Constantly uncertain about your own capabilities, you alternate between submerging yourself to the wishes of others and rebelliously asserting yourself as a free individual who is entitled to respect and should not be bossed around. In your inability to decide whether to turn to others or to yourself for security and direction, your strategy for coping with internal conflicts resembles that of a young child who must constantly test the parental boundaries in order to find his own footing in life.
Spoiler:
57%
Narcissistic
0%
Antisocial
71%
Histrionic
85%
Dependent
14%
Sadistic

42%
Compulsive
100%
Negativistic
42%
Avoidant
85%
Depressive
57%
Masochistic

28%
Borderline
57%
Paranoid
42%
Schizoid
71%
Schizotypal
57%
Hypomaniac
Wow. That's actually pretty accurate for me.
The Chao Island Resurgence will occur in 2026.