A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Thu May 25, 2017 11:48 pm

Hello ConManMick, my name is Swifter. What happened to the dragon? Also do you know what happened to me, because I'm a bit confused myself. I used all my energy and passed out, and woke up like this.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Fri May 26, 2017 1:03 am

> wake up and grab onto them
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 am

welp, only one way to go

Code: Select all

> ENTER PORTAL
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sat May 27, 2017 4:53 pm

  • Notice
    The sun sets in SwifterTheDragon's area, the sky is filled with colorful auroras, the souls of the departed ascend to join it.
SwifterTheDragon wrote:Hello ConManMick, my name is Swifter. What happened to the dragon? Also do you know what happened to me, because I'm a bit confused myself. I used all my energy and passed out, and woke up like this.
  • Result
    You see ConManMIck summon a skyboard, fly up and asks you "why you looking for hellfire?"

    You say your words to him.

    You then see on the other side of the salmon colored translucent barrier a projectile shoot out of the ground under the man who shot you, severing his leg, then the projectile flies up into the air, then stops and goes speeding towards the same man.
Enter Action: _______________
Pufflehugs wrote:> wake up and grab onto them
  • Result
    You grab onto the worshiper and the air magic person, you see the guy with the glowing energy ball and a female also grab on.

    You see someone say high to Triert then turn into a small mockingjay. The air magic person says to her, "I guess you won't be needing a lift then."

    The worshiper says, "Great, I have lots of energy potions in my pouch so if anyone needs them, feel free to take them."

    The worshiper then moves with you and the others to the hole, then you all falls in while clinging to each other.
Enter Action: _________________
eblu wrote:welp, only one way to go

Code: Select all

> ENTER PORTAL
  • Result
    You enter the portal, nothing happens. The stall owner says, "You need a transport gem to go into the-"

    The stall owner is intrupted by a shady looking person in black robes who says, "Don't worry, I'll take care of it."

    He walks up to you, puts a gauntlet on your arm, then they put on a gauntlet of their own and place a pale blue/green gem into their gauntlet. Then they drag you into the now active portal.

    On the other side, you see a gray city with huge walls and many corridors.

    When you energy the city, you then feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

    Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

    The black robed person says, "Now that I helped you out, will you help me out with something? You'll be greatly rewarded."
Enter Action: _____________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sat May 27, 2017 5:20 pm

I am looking for hellfire because I think his/her presence is inside of my head.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Sat May 27, 2017 7:46 pm

okay traditional text based lingo has served me long enough, linguistics leveled up

use the point on the health stat, never know when you're gonna need it.

the man seems shady, question his motives before proceeding
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue May 30, 2017 12:34 am

  • Notice
    The moons rise as the aurora fades in SwifterTheDragon's area, the users in those areas now feel the moons background energy wash over them.
SwifterTheDragon wrote:I am looking for hellfire because I think his/her presence is inside of my head.
  • Result
    You say your words to ConManMick, he says "Pleased to meet you, Swifter. The dragon was briefly my companion; I tried to heal you both and uh... It looks like you've fused together... My apologies. Should we try to find a way to turn you back?"

    He then summons two strong drinks and offers one to you. He also summons a compass and you see the needle point to yourself.

    Meanwhile you see the guy with the bow and arrow's companion destroy the projectile.

    You also see the bodies of the guards you killed glow the same color as the aurora then you see the aurora color light leave their bodies and fly up into the main aurora.
Enter Action: ______________
eblu wrote:okay traditional text based lingo has served me long enough, linguistics leveled up

use the point on the health stat, never know when you're gonna need it.

the man seems shady, question his motives before proceeding
  • Result
    In the upper left corner of your vision, you see a gray bar with eblu written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100.

    You question his motives.

    He responds, "I need help, my leader was trapped my some evil mages five hundred years ago and the spell that might free him is in a language lost to us. I brought you here since you needed help with the portal and I helped you. Isn't it normal for a favor to be repaid with another favor? I read this happen often enough in books."
Enter Action: _________________

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:42 pm

  • Notice
    The presence in SwifterTheDragon's mind takes over due to his inactivity.

    The sun moves slightly lower in the sky in the starting area.
Enter Action: __________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 am

(I forgot to reply when I saw the notification. Came back and saw this... :o)

Anyways

"no no it's fine. But... The other half is over there and..."
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:06 am

Think about it for a moment. The arcane is a bit of a taboo to you and you prefer not to dabble in it.
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:38 pm

  • Notice
    You see a pop-up appear that says, 'TIME CALCULATION ERROR -- ADJUSTING TO PROPPER TIME'

    The moons and sun shift forward in the sky by six hours. The moons are now up in the starting area.

    Then the pop-up changes and now reads 'As compensation for this error, all current players will receive a free energy potion.

    Players will also be giving the opportunity to swap their character with another random player's character who also agrees to swap. You will not be able to choose who you swap with. This option will be up for one in game hours. If you do not choose any option, the no option will be auto picked and the pop-up will disappear automatically.'

    The pop-up then adds a Yes or No option at the bottom of the pop-up.
SwifterTheDragon wrote:(I forgot to reply when I saw the notification. Came back and saw this... :o)

Anyways

"no no it's fine. But... The other half is over there and..."
  • Result
    You feel the other presence in your mind retreat. You say your words but you see that ConManMick is currently curled up on his board asleep. You see some armored folks watch you from a distance.
Enter Action: _________________
eblu wrote:Think about it for a moment. The arcane is a bit of a taboo to you and you prefer not to dabble in it.
  • Result
    When you say your words, the guy cocks his head and says, "Taboo? Magic is only taboo when used for evil or destruction. This would be used for saving The wizard Ilan who was trapped by the star mages who used their magic in a taboo way. Most everyone uses magic I met."
Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:37 pm

  • Notice
    The presence in SwifterTheDragon's mind takes over due to his inactivity. It then accidentally clicks yes on the character swap button and is then switched out for a new presence in SwifterTheDragon's mind.

    Ivogoji and Pratzelwurm's energy is now at the warning level

    The switch character option pop-ups vanish from the people who didn't make a selection.

    The sun moves slightly lower in the sky in the starting area.
Enter Action: __________
Last edited by Annadog40 on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Look around.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:37 am

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Look around.
  • Result
    The presence inside of you, which feels like it is no longer the dragon, is pushed to the back of your mind.

    You see the guards approach you and ConManMick who wakes up and looks at his compass.

    While he does this, you see beyond the see-through barrier, the guy who tried to attack you and his friends get in a battle with some guards.

    ConManMick then hovers North-West, he gestures for you to follow and asks you about what you knows about local politics, and how much you can remember of your previous life.

    He then summons a musket.
Enter Action: ____________________

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:54 pm

  • Notice
    The presence in SwifterTheDragon's mind takes over due to his inactivity. It talks to ConManMick.

    The moons rise to the top of the sky in the starting area.
Enter Action: __________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:49 am

Follow ConManMick quickly, after picking up anything I myself have left behind. Tell ConManMick I know nothing of local politics and that I knew that I am at least aware that I myself had a previous life. Ask ConManMick if he knows that I am here because I died in my previous life or not. Check position of moons. If present, take out essence of gravity and ask it what to do now because the moons are visible.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:18 am

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Follow ConManMick quickly, after picking up anything I myself have left behind. Tell ConManMick I know nothing of local politics and that I knew that I am at least aware that I myself had a previous life. Ask ConManMick if he knows that I am here because I died in my previous life or not. Check position of moons. If present, take out essence of gravity and ask it what to do now because the moons are visible.
  • Result
    The presence inside of you is pushed back. You see ConManMick stopped in midair on his hoverboard near by.

    You say your words to him. While you are looking up and seeing that the moons are in fact up, he says "Hmm, alright. How do we get a transport gem? That should be our number one priority."

    When ask the essence of gravity your question, you are transported so a weird ethereal plane. You see the cosmos around. You also see two people, one larger male looking person shining white with a rainbow aura. The other is a smaller woman who glows a soft blue.

    The woman says “We need your help, we are beings from a far away planet trapped by a powerful wizard centuries ago. Our prisons are the moons that are tied to this planet.”

    “We summoned you and the others with our limited power to help free us quickly, before the wizard can wake from his forced enchanted slumber and enslave everyone.” The man urges, “You need to get our artifacts that we cast down to Deru, mine is called Excalibur”

    “And mine is the Holy Grail” The woman adds, “Please hurry!”

    You then are returned back to your body, you now have a gun in your hands.

    You see ConManMick summon a gun and guards below you.

    One of the guards says, “May you two get down from the air please.”
Enter Action: ____________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:29 pm

(Well I think it makes sense why everybody is looking for this Holy Grail now...)

Try to summon a transport gem. if two are needed for two people, summon two.

Ask ConManMick if we should listen to the guard.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:09 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:(Well I think it makes sense why everybody is looking for this Holy Grail now...)

Try to summon a transport gem. if two are needed for two people, summon two.

Ask ConManMick if we should listen to the guard.
  • ConManMick says "I couldn't honestly say, Swifter. I don't know. But I'm happy to try and help you find out! Perhaps we can ask around the town of anyone knew you, when we go in search of the gem."

    While he talks, you struggle but manage to summon a weak mostly transparent with a faint green tinge. You also feel something small change within you unrelated to you action.

    ConManMick calls down to the guards "We'll answer your questions, but we'll stay up here if it's all the same. We've already been attacked by forces on the ground, and we've done nothing to merit such behaviour! We're merely searching for some adventures." he floats down till he is 30 feet up.

    One guard leaves and another spots your newly created teleport gem and says, "I would not recommend using that, teleport gems are one of the few things that can't be summoned perfectly and using an imperfect gem could cause you to lose an arm or worse.

    You said you are searching for adventure, well if you come with us, we can get you some teleport gems and try to send you on your way. Things are a little hectic lately with our new ruler."

    You ask ConManMick if you two should listen to the guard.
Enter Action: _____________________________

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 pm

  • Notice
    [NEW UPDATE FEATURE ACTIVATED: SERVER INACTIVITY COUNTER] [IF SERVER INACTIVITY COUNTER REACHES ZERO SERVER WILL SHUT DOWN]

    The SERVER INACTIVITY COUNTER DROPS TO 6

    SwifterTheDragon is carried/escorted by the guards into Leafwater along with ConManMick.

    The moons set, and their background energy fades.
Enter Action: __________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:10 pm

Ask the guards who their new ruler is.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game1

Post by Annadog40 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:55 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Ask the guards who their new ruler is.
  • Result
    When you ask your question, the guard leans over and whispers, "Lord Aronis, he's right over there" he points to the armored man who is talking to a servant.

    When the servant bows and leaves, he turns to you and ConManMick and asks what you two have been doing and what you are going to do.

    ConManMick answers, "Well, mostly we've just been flying around. I've been trying to find Shaziro. We're also trying to figure out who Swifter was before he became half dragon; we don't have many leads yet."

    An armored man who’s armor looks darker in color than the others walks over and says, “The Chaystonians said they have one of your soldiers and are willing to trade them back in exchange for their scouts.
Enter Action: ________________

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:25 pm

  • Notice

    The SERVER INACTIVITY COUNTER DROPS TO 6

    PlayerShamrock Womlbs obtained Excalibur

    Aronis then hands ConManMick and SwifterTheDragon bright green gems and wish them both well as they go about their journey promising his nations support.

    ConManMick see SwifterTheDragon isn't responding so he drags him along into the portal. On the other side, is the holy grail knights seen before in the floating code matrix.

    Then there is a flash of light and a red robed mage holding a fancy sword appears.

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game1

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:00 am

Annadog40 wrote:
SwifterTheDragon wrote:Ask the guards who their new ruler is.
  • Result
    When you ask your question, the guard leans over and whispers, "Lord Aronis, he's right over there" he points to the armored man who is talking to a servant.

    When the servant bows and leaves, he turns to you and ConManMick and asks what you two have been doing and what you are going to do.

    ConManMick answers, "Well, mostly we've just been flying around. I've been trying to find Shaziro. We're also trying to figure out who Swifter was before he became half dragon; we don't have many leads yet."

    An armored man who’s armor looks darker in color than the others walks over and says, “The Chaystonians said they have one of your soldiers and are willing to trade them back in exchange for their scouts.
Enter Action: ________________

!--Outside of the RP here, who's the soldier that they have? Could you quote where ever this solider got captured? I don't remember...--!


Ask the red robed mage holding a fancy sword who he is.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:33 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote: !--Outside of the RP here, who's the soldier that they have? Could you quote where ever this solider got captured? I don't remember...--!


Ask the red robed mage holding a fancy sword who he is.
!--
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9554449#p9554449]post 752[/url], Annadog40 wrote:
In post 748, Charles510 wrote:
Fly away from advancing army as fast as I can. Fly into a forest, land in a tree, morph into a tree branch and try to blend in to become invisible.

Result
You quickly fly far away from the army and land in a tree.

You feel waves of skin crash over you and you take the shape of a tree branch but not the color.

The army doesn't notice where you are but some branch off to look for you.

The others reach your friends and quickly capture the two and carry them away. One of the soldiers takes Hellfire Missile's bow.


Enter Action: _____________________
--!

  • Result
    The mage says "To, as we are supposed to find Her Majesty's holy grail we better get a bellyfull of wine before. You guys go and find a nice place to do that and i'll join you asap."

    A small woman who steps out from behind the mage nods and runs off.

    Then he walks over to the holy grail knights who don't respond.

    You then ask him your question while ConManMick goes to check if you are ok.

    Your experience is now 3/8
Enter Action: ________________

Post Reply