A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:07 am

> become PaRappa the Rapper
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Jeffery Mewtamer
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Motto: Lover of all things cute and magical

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:28 am

Count moons.
Just so you know, I am blind.

Those who approach life like a child playing a game, moving and pushing pieces, possess the power of kings.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:43 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Create the most effective digging tool to ever exist, then Dig with it.
  • Result
    You feel something deep inside of you click into place, you then feel your energy shoot out and gather in a spot in front of you and digging vehicle that can tunnel into the ground. You go inside and fire it up and it digs a huge hole in the ground and you start to go down in the ground completely. You feel yourself travel quickly below the surface.
Enter Action: ____________
Ivogoji wrote:> look at moon
  • Result
    You look up at the moon and discover that there are two of them that look like this.
    Image
    Image

    You also notice the sky river near the moons.

    The traveling chef sees where you are looking and says, "The gods are out tonight. Beware of the white moon Aim, it is the evil that can overshadow the good of the small moon.
Enter Action: ____________
eboyblue3 wrote:> CHASTISE GM FOR NOT PICKING UP ON MY HOMESTAR RUNNER JOKES
  • Result
    You yell out towards the sky about me not getting your 'joke'
Enter Action: ____________
Pufflehugs wrote:> become PaRappa the Rapper
  • Result
    Your flesh shifts grotesquely until you look like a weird flesh-colored version of PaRappa the Rapper.
Enter Action: ____________
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Count moons.
  • Result
    You count that there are two of them. You also notice the sky river near the moons.

    You see Glenn Rhee out of the corner of your eyes flash into existence and look up at the moons.

Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 pm

Keep digging with the effecient digging tool.

User avatar
Jeffery Mewtamer
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3081
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm
Motto: Lover of all things cute and magical

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:52 am

Turn and bow to the being that just appeared as I greet them respectfully.
Just so you know, I am blind.

Those who approach life like a child playing a game, moving and pushing pieces, possess the power of kings.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:32 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Keep digging with the effecient digging tool.
  • Result
    You continue digging, your ship digs through a roof of a cave and your ship falls into magma, you see fire people surround the ship and start yelling in a language you don't understand

Enter Action: ____________
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Turn and bow to the being that just appeared as I greet them respectfully.
  • Result
    You turn to Glenn Rhee and bow at him and greet him respectfully.

Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:00 pm

> kick
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:29 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:> kick
  • Result
    You kick the air.

Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:08 pm

> punch
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:08 am

> ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE FOR REAL THIS TIME
> EXAMINE AREA
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:14 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:> punch
  • Result
    You punch the air. If the air had hitpoints, they would no doubt be in the red by now.
Enter Action: ____________
eboyblue3 wrote:> ATTEMPT TO CONTINUE FOR REAL THIS TIME
> EXAMINE AREA
  • Result
    You see that you are in a windswept field and the sky is clear except for a giant river in the sky. The moons are slightly closer to the top of the sky than the horizon. You see a heard of sheep approaching your area. In the distance, you can see a group of half dome looking houses. You also can see Pufflehugs punching the air.
Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

> chop
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Make the efficient digging tool fireproof, keep digging right through the magma.

User avatar
Ivogoji
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Annadog40 wrote:
Ivogoji wrote:> look at moon
  • Result
    You look up at the moon and discover that there are two of them that look like this.
    Image
    Image

    You also notice the sky river near the moons.

    The traveling chef sees where you are looking and says, "The gods are out tonight. Beware of the white moon Aim, it is the evil that can overshadow the good of the small moon.
Enter Action: ____________
> ask the traveling chef to divulge everything he knows about this world.
Image
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:20 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:> chop
  • Result
    This time when you chop, instead of air in-front of you, there is a sheep which you chop. You hit it in the neck and kill the Sheep.

    When the sheep dies, you feel a warm fuzzy glow and see a translucent pop up that says "You are now level one! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

    Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

    You see the sheep header head your way.
Enter Action: ____________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:Make the efficient digging tool fireproof, keep digging right through the magma.
  • Result
    You are unable to make the tool fireproof but it is extremely fire resistant. You notice that when your in the lava, you feel the background energy in the digging tool increase. You can hear the fire people yelling at you in the distance.
Enter Action: ____________

Ivogoji wrote:
Annadog40 wrote:
Ivogoji wrote:> look at moon
  • Result
    You look up at the moon and discover that there are two of them that look like this.
    Image
    Image

    You also notice the sky river near the moons.

    The traveling chef sees where you are looking and says, "The gods are out tonight. Beware of the white moon Aim, it is the evil that can overshadow the good of the small moon.
Enter Action: ____________
> ask the traveling chef to divulge everything he knows about this world.
  • Result
    The chef says, "We'll we're currently on the Najoia isles and we're on are way to Najoia town which is the biggest settlement on the islands. There is a portal in the town which we will use to take us to the capital named Ilanfest which is also the name of the country.

    There are several countries around the world, the biggest is Boywick which spans both north and south of the equator. Ilanfest is north and is the farthest west of the peninsula band nations. Also the moons are the main souse of magic in the world and depending on when you're born, you are able to access magic. If you come with us, I'll be able to tell you more on the way to our destination."
Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:40 pm

> health
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Ivogoji
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:39 pm

> politely decline his offer, then covertly follow the travelers from a safe distance.
Image
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Code: Select all

> GO HOUSES
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:42 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:> health
  • Result
    In the upper left corner of your vision, you see a gray bar with Pufflehugs written in the left corner. You also see a red bar inside it with some white text that reads 100/100.

    You see the sheepherder knock you on the ground. You see your health go down to 98. You feel your energy drop and your health goes back up to 100.

    The sheepherder stands over you with death in his eyes. You see Glenn Rhee murder a sheep and take the wool off it and wraps it around his neck.

    Your health is 100/100
Enter Action: ____________
Ivogoji wrote:> politely decline his offer, then covertly follow the travelers from a safe distance.
  • Result
    The chef shrugs and his group goes on their way. After some time, you follow from a distance. You can't hear anythings they say from this distance. You see the are walking east down the path.

    In the distance, you see a collection of buildings.
Enter Action: ____________
eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> GO HOUSES
  • Result
    You walk towards the houses. You discover that it is a simple looking village with several small buildings scattered around the area. In the center of town, you see a portal and a stall vendor next to the portal.
Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:21 am

> kick sheepherder
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm

  • Notice
    SwifterTheDragon is now in the center of the world.
Pufflehugs wrote:> kick sheepherder
  • Result
    You kick they shepherder and they fall on you. They wrap their hands around your neck and begin choking you.

    Your health is now 82/100
Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm

> chop
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:43 pm

Take whatever is in the middle of the world causing gravity to occur, and then travel to the surface.

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:48 am

Code: Select all

> xyzzy
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Ivogoji
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2771
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:11 am
Motto: Yosh!
Location: Death Egg IV

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Ivogoji » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:43 pm

> walk towards buildings
Image
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD

Post Reply