A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:14 am

Pufflehugs wrote:> chop

    Result
    You chop they sheepherder in the neck and you hear a breaking sound and they fall on you dead. Before anything else can happen suddenly, the world goes black and you are floating in an abyss with some turquoise coding floating by. You see all the Chao Island users that are in the game and several other people you do not recognize.
    You see a message in front of you say.

    <ERROR CODE: MERGE POINT 0_REBOOTING_NORMAL PLAY WILL RESUME MOMENTARILY_ APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY>
    You see Jeffery Mewtamer, chaoadventures and Glenn Rhee next to you. You also see Ivogojji and eboyblue3 nearby. You note that the dead sheepherder is not near by.

Enter Action: ____________


SwifterTheDragon wrote:Take whatever is in the middle of the world causing gravity to occur, and then travel to the surface.

    Action Failed
    You discover that you are unable to take the gravity. You then notice thousands of new zone pop ups appear in your field of vision. You then feel a constant warm fuzzy glow and see your level rapidly increase.

    You then see several ERROR, SYSTEM MALFUNCTION messages pop up.

    Suddenly, the world goes black and you are floating in an abyss with some turquoise coding floating by. You see all the Chao Island users that are in the game and several other people you do not recognize.
    You see a message in front of you say.

    <ERROR CODE: MERGE POINT 0_REBOOTING_NORMAL PLAY WILL RESUME MOMENTARILY_ APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY>
    You notice that you no longer are in your drilling tool and that you are in the center of all the other people.

Enter Action: ____________


eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> xyzzy

    Result
    You chop they sheepherder in the neck and you hear a breaking sound and they fall on you dead. Before anything else can happen suddenly, the world goes black and you are floating in an abyss with some turquoise coding floating by. You see all the Chao Island users that are in the game and several other people you do not recognize.
    You see a message in front of you say.

    <ERROR CODE: MERGE POINT 0_REBOOTING_NORMAL PLAY WILL RESUME MOMENTARILY_ APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY>
    You see Jeffery Mewtamer, chaoadventures and Glenn Rhee next to you. You also see Ivogojji and eboyblue3 nearby. You note that the dead sheepherder is not near by.

Enter Action: ____________

Ivogoji wrote:> walk towards buildings

    Result
    You make your way towards the buildings and see that it is a small village, you see a portal in the center of town.
    Before you can see any more, suddenly, the world goes black and you are floating in an abyss with some turquoise coding floating by. You see all the Chao Island users that are in the game and several other people you do not recognize.
    You see a message in front of you say.

    <ERROR CODE: MERGE POINT 0_REBOOTING_NORMAL PLAY WILL RESUME MOMENTARILY_ APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY>
    You see Ivogojji and eboyblue3 next to you. You also see Jeffery Mewtamer, chaoadventures and Glenn Rhee nearby.

Enter Action: ____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:00 am

> send an angry email to the devs about this error
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby eblu » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Code: Select all

> FILE BUG REPORT
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:39 pm

    Notice
    The message in front of you changes

    <NEW ZONE CREATED: CENTER OF DERU_LOCATIONS TRIANGULATING_ YOU WILL BE RETURNED TO YOUR PRIOR LOCATION SOON_APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY>

Pufflehugs wrote:> send an angry email to the devs about this error

    Result
    You attempt to communicate with the devs. you see a pop up on your screen that says

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION, THE DEVS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND WORKING HARD TO FIX IT.

    You hear a guy in a red robe suggest that everyone sings to calm nerves. Then he and three other robed people start to sing With A Little Help From My Friends.

    You also see four different people, two of them in robes, one in broken armor and the other look like some mutant beast have code swirl around them.

    You see one of the robed people who had code swirl around you head your way,

    A guy wearing armor that has this image

    Image

    on his chest says hey to the person floating towards you.

Enter Action: ____________

eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> FILE BUG REPORT

    Result
    You attempt to file a bug report, you see a pop up on your screen that says

    THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION, THE DEVS ARE AWARE OF THE SITUATION AND WORKING HARD TO FIX IT.You hear a guy in a red robe suggest that everyone sings to calm nerves. Then he and three other robed people start to sing With A Little Help From My Friends.

    You also see four different people, two of them in robes, one in broken armor and the other look like some mutant beast have code swirl around them.

    You see one of the robed people who had code swirl around you head your way,

    A guy wearing armor with a banner on his chest says hey to the person floating towards you.

Enter Action: _____________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby SwifterTheDragon » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:18 pm

> Attempt to grab the/a line of text, and then attempt to break it in half. After that, find more pieces of code and repeat.

User avatar
Pratzelwurm
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 pm
Motto: I'm a cool kitty cat
Location: Meme Hell
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pratzelwurm » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:41 pm

> Retrieve arms from magic chest
Beep beep, all aboard the idiot wagon.

Formerly known as TheEndIsNearUs.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 pm

> chop
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby eblu » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:04 pm

Code: Select all

> INVENTORY
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:29 am

    Notice
    The message in front of you changes
    TESTING COMPLETE_RETURNING ALL TO THEIR PRIOR LOCATION NOW_AS AN APOLOGY ALL SICKNESSES ARE CURED

SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Attempt to grab the/a line of text, and then attempt to break it in half. After that, find more pieces of code and repeat.

    ResultYou to a string of code and attempt to break it, you succeed. You break some more text, as you break text, you see someone attempt to dig but since there is no ground in this place, they are unable to.

    You hear a guy in armor with a banner on his chest say “what is this place, and if there is any aid anyone may offer us on our quest for the holy grail”

    You also hear one of the robed wizards hiccup annoyingly.

    When you break a certain code, you see this text swirl around you.
    Spoiler:
    01001111 01001110 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01000101 01011000 01010000 01000101 01010010 01001001 01000101 01001110 01000011 01000101 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001001 01001110 01000101 01000100 00101110 00100000 01001100 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001100 00100000 01001111 01001110 01000101 00100000 01010000 01000001 01010010 01000001 01001101 01000101 01010100 01000101 01010010 01010011 00100000 01000001 01000011 01001000 01001001 01000101 01010110 01000101 01000100 00100000 01001100 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001100 00100000 01010101 01010000 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01000001 01000010 01001001 01001100 01001001 01010100 01011001 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001001 01001110 01000101 01000100 00100000 01001001 01010011 00100000 01000100 01001001 01000111 01000111 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 01010011 01000101 01001110 01010011 01000101 00101110 00100000 01001111 01001110 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01001100 01000101 01010110 01000101 01001100 00100000 01010101 01010000 00100000 01000001 01000100 01000100 01000101 01000100 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000010 01000001 01010011 01000101 00100000 01001111 01010000 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 01010011 00100000 01001000 01000101 01000001 01001100 01010100 01001000 00100000 01000101 01001110 01000101 01010010 01000111 01011001 00100000 01000001 01001110 01000100 00100000 01000101 01011000 01010000 01000101 01010010 01001001 01000101 01001110 01000011 01000101 00100000 01000100 01001001 01010011 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001


    You see a bright light, when the light fades you appear back in your digging tool in the center of the planet. You see a pop up that says new zone. You also see some text that says
    "You are now level one! You gained the Digging sense ability! You have one point to spend on any of the three options,

    Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;"

Enter Action: ____________

Pratzelwurm wrote:> Retrieve arms from magic chest

    Result
    At first you are a string of code,
    Spoiler:
    01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 00100000 01010000 01010010 01000001 01010100 01011010 01000101 01001100 01010111 01010101 01010010 01001101 00100000 01001100 01001111 01000111 01001001 01001110 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 01000001 00101100 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 00110001 00100000 01001100 01001111 01000011 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01010011 01010000 01000001 01010111 01001110 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01000100


    Then the code forms into you. You see another bunch of that looks similar
    Spoiler:
    01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 00100000 01000011 01001111 01001110 01001101 01000001 01001110 01001101 01001001 01000011 01001011 00100000 01001100 01001111 01000111 01001001 01001110 00100000 01010101 01010011 01000101 01010010 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 01000001 00101100 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 00110001 00100000 01001100 01001111 01000011 01000001 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01010011 01010000 01000001 01010111 01001110 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01000010


    When wish to open a chest, you see this text surround you.
    Spoiler:
    01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 00110001 00100000 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000101 01000011 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01001101 01000101 01000011 01001000 01000001 01001110 01001001 01000011 00100000 01000001 01000011 01010100 01001001 01010110 01000001 01010100 01000101 01000100 00101110 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 01010011 01010101 01001101 01001101 01001111 01001110 01001001 01001110 01000111 00101110 00100000 00001010 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01000110 01000101 01010010 01010010 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 00110011 00110000 00100000 01000101 01001110 01000101 01010010 01000111 01011001 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01010100 01001111 00100000 00110010 00100000 01001001 01010100 01000101 01001101 00100000 01001001 01000100 00100000 01000001 01010010 01001101 00100000 01010110 00110001 00100000 01000001 01001110 01000100 00100000 01001001 01010100 01000101 01001101 00100000 01001001 01000100 00100000 01000011 01001000 01000101 01010011 01010100 00100000 01010110 00110111 00001010


    The text goes to your hands and you see two glasses of juice form in each hand. You also see the other person who formed when you did have this text surround them.
    Spoiler:
    01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 00110001 00100000 01010011 01000101 01001100 01000101 01000011 01010100 01001001 01001111 01001110 00100000 01001101 01000101 01000011 01001000 01000001 01001110 01001001 01000011 00100000 01000001 01000011 01010100 01001001 01010110 01000001 01010100 01000101 01000100 00101110 00100000 01001101 01000001 01000111 01001001 01000011 00100000 01010100 01011001 01010000 01000101 00100000 01010011 01010101 01001101 01001101 01001111 01001110 01001001 01001110 01000111 00101110 00100000 00001010 01010100 01010010 01000001 01001110 01010011 01000110 01000101 01010010 01010010 01001001 01001110 01000111 00100000 00110001 00110010 00100000 01000101 01001110 01000101 01010010 01000111 01011001 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01010100 01001111 00100000 00110010 00100000 01001001 01010100 01000101 01001101 00100000 01001001 01000100 00100000 01001010 01010101 01001001 01000011 01000101 00100000 01010110 00110101 00001010


    You then you see a light appear in front of you and when the lights fade, you appear in a field full of sheep near a giant hole. You see a glowing chest in front of you. You open it and see two severed human arms inside.

Enter Action: ___________________

Pufflehugs wrote:> chop

    Result
    When you chop, you hit some stray code and see this code swirl around you
    Spoiler:
    01001111 01001110 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001111 01001001 01001110 01010100 00100000 01001111 01000110 00100000 01000101 01011000 01010000 01000101 01010010 01001001 01000101 01001110 01000011 01000101 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001001 01001110 01000101 01000100


    You see SwifterTheDragon and two armor clad guys with banners on their chest also break some code.

    You hear a guy wearing a red robe hiccup annoyingly and the guy in armor with a banner on his chest who isn’t breaking code ask “what is this place, and if there is any aid anyone may offer us on our quest for the holy grail”

    You then see a flash of white light, when the light fades you are back under the dead sheepherder.

Enter Action: _______________________

eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> INVENTORY

    Result
    You put your hands in your pocket and this code swirls around you
    Spoiler:
    01000100 01001001 01010011 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001 00100000 01001001 01001110 01010110 01001001 01001110 01010100 01001111 01010010 01011001 00100000 01010011 01000101 01010100 00100000 01010100 01001111 00100000 01010100 01010010 01010101 01000101


    The code forms in front of you and you don't see anything except in the bottom right corner, where you see the letter c with the number 10 written next to it.

    You hear someone hiccup annoyingly and a guy in armor with a banner on his chest ask “what is this place, and if there is any aid anyone may offer us on our quest for the holy grail”

    You then see a bright light, when the light fades you see that you are back by the edge of the village.

Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:35 am

>start my own independent quest for the Holy Grail
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:>start my own independent quest for the Holy Grail

    Result
    You vow to go on the quest for the holy grail.

Enter Action: ___________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:22 pm

>examine area
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby eblu » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:28 am

Code: Select all

> SACK MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR CREDITS
> CONSIDER HOLIDAY IN SWEDEN
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:>examine area

    Result
    You see that you are in a windswept field and the sky is clear except for a giant river in the sky. The moons are half way between the top of the sky and the horizon in the west. You see a flash of white as cinna kelley materializes who then walks away and ignores you. In the distance, you can see a group of half dome looking houses.

    You also see a giant deep hole nearby and are surrounded by sheep and that Pratzelwurm, chaoadventures, Glen Rhee and Jeffery Mewtamer are near by. The dead sheepherder is on top of you.

Enter Action: __________

eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> SACK MAN RESPONSIBLE FOR CREDITS
> CONSIDER HOLIDAY IN SWEDEN

    Action Failed
    You discover that you are unable to sack the man responsible for the credits since you have no idea who was responsible for them.

    You also consider a holiday.

Enter Action: __________

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby eblu » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:51 pm

okay I'm done with the jokes

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE AREA
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:49 pm

>throw the shepherd at Jeff
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 161
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby SwifterTheDragon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 am

> Define how Health, Energy and Experience bars would help me in their own way.

> Grab txt; break txt

> Make all 3 bars visible;Make Health Bar red, Energy bar blue and experience bar green.

> Create line of code;
010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100
01101001011011100110010100101110

>Use code

>Take whatever is causing gravity to occur, return to surface safely and quickly. Exit digging tool.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1120
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "Someone is stealling a car, just off screen!"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby chaoadventures » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 am

> Attempt to fly.
Image

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:28 pm

eboyblue3 wrote:okay I'm done with the jokes

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE AREA

    Result
    You see that you are in a simple looking village with several small grass covered buildings scattered around the area. In the center of the village, you see a portal and a stall vendor next to the portal.

Enter Action: __________

Pufflehugs wrote:>throw the shepherd at Jeff

    Result
    You push the sheephearder at Jeff. They don't respond.

Enter Action: __________

SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Define how Health, Energy and Experience bars would help me in their own way.

> Grab txt; break txt

> Make all 3 bars visible;Make Health Bar red, Energy bar blue and experience bar green.

> Create line of code;
010000100110010100100000011100110111010101110010011001
010010000001110100011011110010000001100100011100100110
100101101110011010110010000001111001011011110111010101
110010001000000100111101110110011000010110110001110100
01101001011011100110010100101110

>Use code

>Take whatever is causing gravity to occur, return to surface safely and quickly. Exit digging tool.

    Result
    You do not see any floating code around so you are unable to create your code.

    You suspect that each option will bring up the listed bar, so if you picked health, you could view your health bar.

    You grab the level up text and break it, you see new text pop up

    You are still able put one point in a Health bar; Energy bar; Experience bar;

    When you try to take the gravity, your digging tool glows brightly and you hear two voices whisper in your ears, one male and one female. They say, "We have see what you done, take this essence of gravity so you may help free us from our prisons far above you. The tool requires energy to use so use wisely. Free us."

    The lights and voices fade and you see a fantly glowing dark purple rock in your digging tool. You then pick a direction and move up to the surface. Your trip takes a shorter amount of time than expected. When you breech the surface, You see you are in a field by a large lake. A pop up that says 'New Zone' appers in front of you. You see a collection of trees with giant leaves. The leaves have buildings on them.

    You exit the digging tool.

    Enter Action: __________

    chaoadventures wrote:> Attempt to fly.

      Result
      You feel something deep inside of you click into place, then your arms morph into eagle wings and you use that to propel yourself into the air.

Enter Action: __________
Last edited by Annadog40 on Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:43 pm

>summon Qtjaslkj Oasghgsalk to do my bidding
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:58 pm

    Notice
    The moons set in the starting area. The users in that area no longer feel the moon's background energy.

Pufflehugs wrote:>summon Qtjaslkj Oasghgsalk to do my bidding


    Action Failed
    You attept to summon a person but you are unable to.

    You see someone walking over from the east where the sheepherder came from.

Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Spooky Halloween Winner
Spooky Halloween Winner
Posts: 412
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Pufflehugs » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 pm

>prepare myself for a possible attack
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2256
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby eblu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:21 pm

Code: Select all

> GO STALL
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Junior Chao
Junior Chao
Posts: 29
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Annadog40 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:02 am

    Notice
    Guards approach SwifterTheDragon

Pufflehugs wrote:>prepare myself for a possible attack

    Result
    You stand and prepare for an attack.

    You see someone else appear in a flash of light and then sit down and look at the sky.

    You also see someone intercept the approaching person. The person who was approaching has on a simple brown damp robe, They have long floppy ears but otherwise look human.

    The person puts their left arm up and says, "May the light of Jaküinti illuminate your path."

Enter Action: _________________

eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> GO STALL

    Result
    You approach the stall. You see that the stall sign has some words you don't understand on it.

    the stall owner says in an accented voice, "You would like to buy a transport gem to Ilanfest? Or I got a special deal and have a Boywick gem in stock, only one though."

Enter Action: _________________

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12161
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Postby Nano » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:42 am

Inquire about the places mentioned
Image


Return to “Forum Games and Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests