A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:59 am

>approach the robed person and ask them what's going on
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:34 am

Code: Select all

> ASK FOR MAP
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:51 am

  • Notice
    The guards approaching SwifterTheDragon are distracted by something in the sky.
playerNano materializes
Nano wrote:Inquire about the places mentioned
  • Result
    You head towards the robed person with your question.

    You see Pufflehugs also approach the robed person with their questions.

    The robed persons says, "I'm not sure about mentioned locations but right now we're right outside of Najoia village on the Najoia isles in the country of Ilanfest.

    I'm not sure what is going on before I arrived but I am here to look for the Holy Grail, this holy relic was lost for centuries.

    It is my mission to find it and bring it to the worship hall in Boywick which is the largest city in all of Deru which is the planet we are on."
Enter Action: __________________
Pufflehugs wrote:>approach the robed person and ask them what's going on
  • Result
    You head towards the robed person with your question.

    There is a flash of light and you see Nano appear and they to up and ask the robed person their question.

    The robed persons says, "I'm not sure about mentioned locations but right now we're right outside of Najoia village on the Najoia isles in the country of Ilanfest.

    I'm not sure what is going on before I arrived but I am here to look for the Holy Grail, this holy relic was lost for centuries.

    It is my mission to find it and bring it to the worship hall in Boywick which is the largest city in all of Deru which is the planet we are on."
Enter Action: __________________
eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> ASK FOR MAP
  • Result
    The stallkeeper says, "Sure why not, I have several of these, You can have this one for free, limited time deal. I marked the zone we're in."

    You are handed this map
    Image
Enter Action: __________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Tue May 02, 2017 1:43 am

> Use the distraction to my advantage;Run in a direction not towards the large lake, guards, nor any tree. Examine any magic the essence of gravity may have. Teleport the guards far beneath the peak of a huge mountain far away enough for me to die of old age by the time I get halfway there. Put them to sleep eternally and instantly. Use the point on experience, highlight anything I can obtain any amount of experience from in my view, underground or not. And finally use my digging sense ability, after gently placing the essence of gravity down onto the grass beside me to my right. Also highlight my current location on a map that only I can see of the current zone I'm located inside.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1191
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "Man, I'm never taking another 24-hour shift again."
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by chaoadventures » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 am

> Attempt to exit the atmosphere.
Image

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Wed May 03, 2017 5:12 pm

  • Notice
    A player asks the robbed person "if the holy grail is related in any way to the aforementioned Jaküinti?"

    The robed person responds "Oh yes, in fact, the holy grail is her relic. When she and her brother were brought to our planet by the wizard, she and her brother dropped down their relic onto Deru. The relics are said to have great power. Though I look for the Holy Grail not for power but so I may be better able to worship Jaküinti."
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Use the distraction to my advantage;Run in a direction not towards the large lake, guards, nor any tree. Examine any magic the essence of gravity may have. Teleport the guards far beneath the peak of a huge mountain far away enough for me to die of old age by the time I get halfway there. Put them to sleep eternally and instantly. Use the point on experience, highlight anything I can obtain any amount of experience from in my view, underground or not. And finally use my digging sense ability, after gently placing the essence of gravity down onto the grass beside me to my right. Also highlight my current location on a map that only I can see of the current zone I'm located inside.
  • Result
    In the upper left corner of your vision, you see a gray bar with SwifterTheDragon written in the left corner. You also see an empty bar at the bottom center or your vision with some white text that reads 0/8. You run off away from the lake, tree and, guards.

    You take out the gravity essence and look at it. While you are looking, you see a translucent salmon colored barrier apper and you hear a roar as a giant dragon is cut in half by the barrier.

    You try to teleport the guards away but instead you feel your energy channel into the essence of gravity. It glows and so do the guards. They suddenly fly off into the barrier and are crushed. You then notice that you gain six experience for this action.

    You gently place the essence of gravity on the ground. You don't have a map so you can't highlight your zone on that map. You use your digging sense ability. You sense that there is life underground along with some chambers, basements and underground water. You also are able to sense that the barrier goes all the way down to just above the core which you are able to sense is a different zone.

    A picnic basket with a parachute attached drops from the sky.
Enter Action: _____________
chaoadventures wrote:> Attempt to exit the atmosphere.
  • Action Failed
    You fly as hard and as high as you can. You feel your energy drain from you as you fly.

    You fly into the sky river. Your energy is now in critical condition.
Enter Action: _____________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Wed May 03, 2017 8:48 pm

> ask the robed person if they have any clue where the Grail is
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Thu May 04, 2017 1:41 am

> Wait for basket to land.
Create a map of Deru and highlight my current location that constantly updates if I move.
Define how often I can use digging sense ability.
Look in basket, but keep my distance.
Look around.
Find a rock.
Pick up rock.
Throw rock at barrier.
Look at what happened to rock.
Look at map.
Ask the two voices of the essence of gravity "How can I free you two?"
Pick up essence of gravity, basket (if safe) and map.
Look around for any remains of the Dragon on my side of the barrier.
Look around. Above and below.
Create something that can give me experience quickly.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Thu May 04, 2017 12:16 pm

yo man, is there a higher res version out there? can't see anything

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE MAP
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:42 pm

  • Notice
    I'll be away for a week so probably no updates for a week.
Pufflehugs wrote:> ask the robed person if they have any clue where the Grail is
  • Result
    You ask if they know where the grail is. You hear a female person ask if they may assist in the search.

    The worshipper says, "You may assist, and after years of searching, I am sure that it is somewhere in this zone, I suspect that it is somewhere below us."
Enter Action: _________________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Wait for basket to land.
Create a map of Deru and highlight my current location that constantly updates if I move.
Define how often I can use digging sense ability.
Look in basket, but keep my distance.
Look around.
Find a rock.
Pick up rock.
Throw rock at barrier.
Look at what happened to rock.
Look at map.
Ask the two voices of the essence of gravity "How can I free you two?"
Pick up essence of gravity, basket (if safe) and map.
Look around for any remains of the Dragon on my side of the barrier.
Look around. Above and below.
Create something that can give me experience quickly.
  • Result
    The basket lands and you look inside, you see a bunch of food and drink and a note that reads, "Whaddup homeslices? Enjoy this OJ!"

    You then channel your energy to create a map that updates your location.

    Image

    You realize that using your digging sense drains your energy and you are exhausted right now.

    You see a salmon colored translucent barrier in front of you and you see you are in a grassy field. You see a rock nearby which you pick up and throw at the barrier. The rock bounces off the wall and lands on the ground. You see that the rock was unharmed by this action.

    You ask your question and you hear a faint voice in your head say, "moons wait for. . " then the voice stops.

    You pick up the essence of gravity, the basket (which shows no sign of being not safe) and your map. You see that the front half of the dragon is on your side of the barrier.

    You see above you the faint outline of a person high above the sky river.

    You try to summon something to gain experince but your energy is now in critical condition and you are unable to.
Enter Action: _________________
eboyblue3 wrote:yo man, is there a higher res version out there? can't see anything

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE MAP
  • Result
    You examine the map more closely.
Enter Action: _________________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sat May 06, 2017 9:51 pm

> Walk over to the remains of the dragon on my side of the barrier, sit down.
Ask essence of gravity for more info.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:11 pm

  • Notice
    When a guy mentions the (seemingly) bottomless hole, the worshiper's eyes shine brightly and they say, "Really?! May you take me to this bottomless hole, it would be a great way to get down and search for the grail!"
SwifterTheDragon wrote:> Walk over to the remains of the dragon on my side of the barrier, sit down.
Ask essence of gravity for more info.
  • Result

    You walk over to the dragon remains and sit.

    You see a guy on a hover board above you fly in a circle with a white flag at half mast and sings, "And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda" solemnly. You also see the sun is almost halfway between the top of the sky and the horizon.

    You look at the essence of gravity and ask for more info, you hear a faint voice in your head say, "can't talk... much now... wait ... moons rise..."

    You then run out of energy and pass out partially covered by the dragon.
Enter Action: ____________________

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Tue May 16, 2017 1:48 am

sorry, i couldn't think of what to do next haha

Code: Select all

> EXIT
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Thu May 18, 2017 1:38 am

  • Notice
    SwifterTheDragon, deep in his slumber, feels a change happen and a new presence in his mind.

    The worshiper and two others approach the hole. One of the people mentions a lack of supplies for getting down in the hole, the worshiper responds "I do have some equipment but not enough to go all the way down and since I'm a suba I have no magic to assist. Are any of you moba meaning you have the potential for magic? Cause then one of you could click into something that could get us down there."
eboyblue3 wrote:sorry, i couldn't think of what to do next haha

Code: Select all

> EXIT
  • Result
    you exit the stall with your map
Enter Action: ______________________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Thu May 18, 2017 1:55 am

> look down the hole
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:27 pm

  • Notice
    chaoadventures ran out of energy and passed out.

    The second presence in SwifterTheDragon wakes up and takes control of SwifterTheDragon's body. The presence sees what it views as a friend and tries to step forward but falls since it does not have a good grasp of SwifterTheDragon's new body. It struggles but fails to get up.

    The friend gives SwifterTheDragon a refreshment which the presence eats.
Pufflehugs wrote:> look down the hole
  • Result
    You look down the hole and are only able to see darkness below.

    One of the females says to the worshiper that she doesn't know if she is a moba or a suba.

    The worshiper takes out a spoon and says, "Not to worry, I have a detection spoon which will show if you guys are moba or suba." They go around and point their spoon at all the people in the area around the hole, including you.

    The worshiper looks at the spoon then says, "I can't believe it! All of you are moba and have magical potential! This means that you can click for a certain type of magic, but think hard about this decision, you can only click for a type of magic once. Popular magic types are water magic and summoning."

    Your energy is at the warning level.
Enter Action: ________________

User avatar
eblu
Legendary Chaos Chao
Legendary Chaos Chao
Posts: 2264
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 7:28 pm
Motto: u
Location: nuts dot com
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by eblu » Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE PORTAL
discord: eblu#8048 | twitter | youtube | steam
what's happening forum
16 | male | ESTP | resident anime denouncer

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Sun May 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Wake up, determine magic type, check location of sun and moon. Look around.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:31 am

  • Notice
    Pufflehugs' energy is now at the critical level.

    One of the females by the hole clicks for air magic and the worshiper responds, "Wow, that could get us down there!" They dig into their pockets and take out a tarp. "If you use your air magic to inflate this, we could lower ourselves down the hole if you are willing of course."
eboyblue3 wrote:

Code: Select all

> EXAMINE PORTAL
  • Result
    You see that the portal is a solid dark silver and is an arch that goes from the ground to about 10 feet high.
Enter Action: __________________
SwifterTheDragon wrote:Wake up, determine magic type, check location of sun and moon. Look around.
  • Result
    You awaken and take over, you feel the other presence in your mind retreat. You determine that you are now half dragon.
    Image

    You also feel that you are larger than you were before and your senses are much better than they were before.

    You look up and see that the sun is barely closer to the horizon than the top of the sky. The moons are not up.

    You look ahead and see a man nearby who you for some reason feel friendly feelings towards. The man falls over and passes out.

    On the other side of a salmon colored translucent barrier, you see three others have joined the armored folks. One person is ahead with flesh colored wings, another has a pet bird who he sends to fly up, and the third is pointing a bow straight at you.You see the arrow start to glow. You then see him fire and twenty arrows leave his bow and all home in on you.

    The arrows hit the barrier and keep on flying at the barrier. You see that one guy's bird grow large and eat the guy and try to fly away. The armored folks stop and look.

    The arrows suddenly explode in a flash of light. The explosion only has an effect on the other side of the barrier so it has no effeect on you. When the lights fade, you see the barrier is still intact but the ground is caved in, you also see two of the armored folks are dead and the rest of them were blown back and are struggling to get up. You also see that the giant bird is dead.

    The guy who shot the arrow was blown back and hit a tree in the distance.
Enter Action: ____________________

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Pufflehugs » Mon May 22, 2017 2:33 am

> sleep
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Mon May 22, 2017 2:34 pm

Check if energy level has increased, place the man in a better position, (if energy level is back up yet) ask the presence in mind what happened. Allow whatever "half happened" to fully happen.
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Tue May 23, 2017 7:31 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:> sleep
  • Result
    You fall asleep and recover some energy
Enter Action: _____________

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Check if energy level has increased, place the man in a better position, (if energy level is back up yet) ask the presence in mind what happened. Allow whatever "half happened" to fully happen.
  • Result
    You feel less tired than you did before. You then move the man to a better position.

    You ask the presence in your mind what happened.

    You then see a vision of you as a dragon flying after the man who was on a hoverboard and singing. Then you then feel the barrier appear while you are flying and it cuts the dragon in half then the vision ends.

    You try to allow whatever half happened to full happen but you see that the back end of the dragon is on the other side of the barrier. You then see the guy who tried to shoot you shoots his arrows at a group of armored folks then there is an explosion which kills all the armored folks.

    Since it is on the other side of the barrier, you and the man are unaffected.
Enter Action: _______________

User avatar
SwifterTheDragon
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:38 am
Motto: I am purple. I'm a dragon. What are you?
Location: My own dimension
Contact:

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by SwifterTheDragon » Wed May 24, 2017 1:37 am

Find basket, open basket. Drink OJ. (That would be great IRL) close basket, determine if the guy who fainted is the guy from the vision on the hoverboard. Pick up basket, essence of gravity and hexagonal map. Locate the guy who shot the very destructive projectiles. Summon a large, spiked ball, underneath me, to head towards the guy who shot the very destructive projectiles fast,(still underground) and then pop out of the ground underneath him and target him. Attempt to fly. Locate any other nearby people who have obtained these projectiles. If the targeted guy before is dead, successful flying, energy level is high enough and no one else has these projectiles, fly over the barrier. Land next to the other half of the Dragon. (Poke it, I guess)
Last edited by SwifterTheDragon on Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5652
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Triert » Wed May 24, 2017 6:27 am

>Be randomly placed and slowly introduced with everyone else

User avatar
Annadog40
Youth Chao
Youth Chao
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Re: A-Text-Based-Adventure-Game

Post by Annadog40 » Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 pm

SwifterTheDragon wrote:Find basket, open basket. Drink OJ. (That would be great IRL) close basket, determine if the guy who fainted is the guy from the vision on the hoverboard. Pick up basket, essence of gravity and hexagonal map. Locate the guy who shot the very destructive projectiles. Summon a large, spiked ball, underneath me, to head towards the guy who shot the very destructive projectiles fast,(still underground) and then pop out of the ground underneath him and target him. Attempt to fly. Locate any other nearby people who have obtained these projectiles. If the targeted guy before is dead, successful flying, energy level is high enough and no one else has these projectiles, fly over the barrier. Land next to the other half of the Dragon. (Poke it, I guess)
  • Result
    You see the guy stir and open the basket and drinks some OJ. After he drinks some, you go in and drink some yourself.

    You take your stuff and move towards the barrier. The guy follows and says, "Hello, my name is ConManMick! What's your name?"

    You realize this is the same guy you saw in your vision on the hover board. The presence in your mind says that he wasn't responsible for the barrier coming up.

    You see the guy who shot the arrows is sleeping near a dented tree on the other side of the barrier. You gather your energy below the ground and summon a very destructive and quick projectile that moves under the ground. Your digging sense tells you that the barrier extends down all the way to the core zone and your projectile, even at the speed it is going, will only be able to get half way to the target in this round.

    You attempt to fly. Your flight is awkward and slow but you manage to fly off the ground.
Enter Action: _________________

playerTriert materalizes
Triert wrote:>Be randomly placed and slowly introduced with everyone else
  • Result
    You appear and introduce yourself.

    You see a player say hi to a anotherplayer.

    You also see someone with long ears next to an inflating tarp and a third player channeling wind.

    You see a fourth player create a glowing ball of energy.

    The long-eared person says, "The tarp is inflated enough, everyone who wants to help me get the holy grail, grab on to us." You see the long-eared person hold on to the player channeling air.
Enter Action: ________________

Post Reply