In this topic, we describe the ideal woman

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
Warning! This topic is 6 years and 8 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Sightless Scholar

Re: In this topic, we describe the ideal woman

Post by Jeffery Mewtamer »

For what it's worth, my former fiancee was 5' 3", just under 100 pounds, and just five days younger than me(though she was a year behind me in school, but yeah, I'd probably have to date East Asian or proportional dwarfs to find someone my own age who actually fits my preferred body type. That said, physical appearance is less important than finding a woman I can call a true friend and can comfortably cohabit-ate with, but since this thread is about ideals, it's only natural that some completely unrealistic standards are going to be mentioned.

Also, since I assume most of the images in this thread are of anime and video game characters members find attractive, I guess I'll list some of the few I find attractive who are actually in the right age bracket for me(which is 22-46 based on the half your age plus seven formula).

From Ojamajo Doremi:
Haruka Harukaze
Nishizawa-sensei(at least, I'm assuming even a rookie elementary school teacher in Japan would need to be at least 22 or very advanced to have the required qualifications).

From Pokemon:
Delia Ketchum
Caroline(May and Max's mother)
Gold's unnamed Mother from GSC.
I'd list some of the older female gym leaders, but that would involve more assumptions than I'm comfortable with.

Also, for non-humans, Vanilla the Rabbit.
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Ivogoji wrote:Everyone is wrong. Allow me to explain-
I'll concede my previous joke in favor of this post.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Wow, how can so many people be so wrong about the best BNHA girl
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...

Post by CasualCollision »

I like small two legged cartoon animals so I'm not sure if this thread applies to me.
blaze the chat hot :herowalk:

chaoadventures
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: "you wanna play with gabario?"

Post by chaoadventures »

I have no concrete answer for this.

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

someone with cherry lips and golden curls who could make grown men gasp when they'd go walking past
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Yes, Blaze is one hot little kitty, and not just because she's a pyrokinetic. Plus, she's purple, one of my favorite colors. If only she were real and 10 years older...

Speaking of catgirls, anyone know of any series starring a catgirl who is neither jailbait or really 700 years old? As hard as it is to find cute anime girls my own age, catgirls my own age are rarer still. Even wracking my brain, Nekonome-sensei from Rosario+Vampire is the only catgirl of possibly human lifespan that might be a young adult or middle-aged I can think of, and even then, she's barely a minor character and might not even exist if the series wasn't set in high school.
Tsui
Expert Chao
Expert Chao

Post by Tsui »

^nice to see you uh, branching out.

I can only think of blair from soul eater off the top of my head.
eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

jeff, please
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

I love Tsuyu but her boobs are not nearly that big and it's an insult to see such art of her. She is a pure girl, not common weeb bait like Yao and Mt. Lady and Midnight

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Yes, Blaze is one hot little kitty, and not just because she's a pyrokinetic. Plus, she's purple, one of my favorite colors. If only she were real and 10 years older...

Speaking of catgirls, anyone know of any series starring a catgirl who is neither jailbait or really 700 years old? As hard as it is to find cute anime girls my own age, catgirls my own age are rarer still. Even wracking my brain, Nekonome-sensei from Rosario+Vampire is the only catgirl of possibly human lifespan that might be a young adult or middle-aged I can think of, and even then, she's barely a minor character and might not even exist if the series wasn't set in high school.
I'm pretty sure catgirls that specific don't exist because the mangakas would be mocked endlessly for doing such a predictable and tripe character design

Also I hope you're joking about the Sonic thing because I don't like the mental image of any real human being wanting to bang an adult Blaze the Cat, let alone any Sonic character

--------------------------------------------

I don't know about the ideal woman, but my ideal woman is Ramona

Tumblr | Steam | Twitter | Song of the week: Alice Nine - Tsubasa
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

Rajikaru wrote:
I love Tsuyu but her boobs are not nearly that big and it's an insult to see such art of her.
I mean, yeah, they're slightly bigger in that pic, but it's not a crazy exaggerated size like you see a lot.

The series is based on Western superhero tropes.
Jeffery Mewtamer wrote: Speaking of catgirls, anyone know of any series starring a catgirl who is neither jailbait or really 700 years old?
I'm sure I could think of a dozen examples if I had the time, but I remember Eris from Asobi no iku yo was old enough to get married.
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
Flame
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!

Post by Flame »

Regarding fictional women?
Spoiler:
I have a thing for women that would be feisty while still having touchingly nice moments. A bonus for Suzuha is that she kicks so much ass.

The fact that I absolutely adore Huke's art style works in her favour, too.

I don't really get hung up on fictional women, anyway. I like her more for being a great, kickass character than anything else, I don't really crush on characters anymore.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

Flame wrote:I don't really crush on characters anymore.
Haha, what a weenie
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Rajikaru wrote:Also I hope you're joking about the Sonic thing because I don't like the mental image of any real human being wanting to bang an adult Blaze the Cat, let alone any Sonic character
Whelp, I have some bad news for you then.

None of me is free of sin.
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

If Sonic Team did not want us to imagine anything sonic related sexually they would have not made Rouge the Bat
CasualCollision
Expert Chaos Chao
Expert Chaos Chao

Everyone does Rouge's body all wrong. Almost all of them draw her with bare human skin when she's in like a bikini or something. You'd think at least her legs and maybe her forearms would have fur like her head does.
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

It's pretty clear that every non-head part of her body isn't covered in fur.
Ivogoji
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Yosh!

Post by Ivogoji »

CasualCollision wrote:Everyone does Rouge's body all wrong. Almost all of them draw her with bare human skin when she's in like a bikini or something. You'd think at least her legs and maybe her forearms would have fur like her head does.
I've always liked to think she has fur from the waste down because Sonic characters don't have toes and Rouge not having toes while also having the skin of her feet be complety exposed is too terrifying to contemplate, you know? Also her tail would be a weird fleshy nub instead of tail.

On the subject of fanartists getting things wrong- Sonic characters don't have toes. This is important to remember when drawing them in sandles.

Another thing fanartists forget- Sonic characters don't have necks. The smart artists remember this and give the female characters chokers or collars to make it look like they do have a neck (important to making an erotic plunging neckline) without desecrating Naoto Ohshima's artstyle with their abominable fan anatomy.

It always bugs me when these yiff artists come up to draw Sonic characters, thinking they're all big and bad and know how to art, and instead of an appropriate Mickey Mouse type anatomy they draw Sonic characters like something out of Thundercats with rediculous looking necks and elbows and sixpacks and other stuff that just doesn't belong there and BLEH its so ugly.

See, Rouge has a great design because her clothing adapts for the fact that Sonic characters don't have knees or elbows. Her boots cuff just at the point her knees should be, her opera gloves bend where we would expect an elbow, giving the illusion of a more human like anatomy. This gives artists the opportunity to subtly accentuate Rouge's curves without actually drawing her body differently from a regular, noodle limb Sonic character. Similarly the heart shaped part of her standard outfit makes her mid section look thinner than it really is, giving the impression of hourglass figure when her body has more of a bean shape. It's quite an impressive character design if you really examine it closely, and it's a veritable fact that good fanartists use the same tricks to bring out the sexiness in female Sonic characters when they draw them in touched up outfits.

I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff, right?
http://i53.tinypic.com/10xar6o.png
NachoThePikachu wrote:I WILL BE AN ADMINISTRATOR, RULING OVER CHAO ISLAND
except it WON'T BE CHAO ISLAND ANYMORE
IT'LL BE BANANA ISLAnD
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

I like to think every inch of skin below clothing on rogue's model is actually just a boob that squishes perfectly with the other boobs, like boob cells, that form the parts of her body you don't see.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Rajikaru
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by Rajikaru »

Ivogoji wrote:
I'm not the only one who thinks about this stuff, right?
You're going where no man has gone before. Well, you're going where other men have gone before, but you're doing it for a more noble reason
Jeffery Mewtamer
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

I think Ivo has put more thought into what Rouge looks like under her catsuit than most R34 artists(from what I remember, even the ones who get the SegaSonic style more or less right either make her human from the neck down or seem to think she's a succubus, though considering that succubi are almost invariably depicted with bat-like wings, people comparing Rouge to the mythical creature might have been intended on Sonic Team's part). Also worth noting that, in addition to being the Femme Fatale of the SegaSonic girls, Rouge is also the only one(or one of the few) aside from Vanilla who is actually legal throughout most of the developed world, so people who care about such things can fantasize without that kind of guilt. Though, considering how many memetic sex goddesses from anime would be jailbait if they existed in real life at their canonical age, even the 20-something otaku into the supermodel type would have a limited potential Waifu selection if they limited themselves to girls who would be in their socially acceptable dating pool in real life, and best I can tell, the husbando selection under such restrictions isn't much better.

You know, I was lumping Blair in with the multitude of teenaged catgirls you see all over the place in Japanese media, though I suppose her job would require her to be at least 18 assuming she isn't an eternally youthful immortal.
Pufflehugs
Courageous Chao
Courageous Chao

Post by Pufflehugs »

> small
> male
> skeleton
> wears blue
> uses magic
> lives underground
> uses the comic sans font
Spoiler:
It's Blueberry
Crazo3077
Mystical Chaos Chao
Mystical Chaos Chao
Motto: xP

Post by Crazo3077 »

Jeffery Mewtamer wrote:Speaking of catgirls, anyone know of any series starring a catgirl who is neither jailbait or really 700 years old?
I don't know much about the series, but my immediate thought was Felicia from Darkstalkers. All of those characters look really mature to me, though they could have 90s anime style consequences.

I am unsurprised to learn though that Wikipedia has a whole page listing catgirls in media:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_catgirls
And they're divided into groups based on whether or not them being a catgirl is a biological or costume detail, and to what degree, as well as if it is part of their lore. So here is a list to screen through.
Rajikaru wrote:It's pretty clear that every non-head part of her body isn't covered in fur.
Taking the ideal of "girls who shave" to a whole new level.
Avatar Art by chocohugs; Signature by Tsui
Triert
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Triert »

eblu
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao

Post by eblu »

this thread makes me uncomfortable