Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Forum games such as "corrupt a wish" and "rate the above poster" can be played in this forum.
This is also the area for casual chat topics.
Chao Points and post counting are disabled in this forum.
User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6298
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 am

Image
Oh, hey.

Image
I guess you're kinda surprised to see me here, huh?

Image
No on really expects me to be here....

Image
But anyway, I'm getting a bit distracted here.

Image
Oh, but where are my manners. My name is Nagito Komeda. The Ultimate Lucky Student.

Image

Image
I'll be taking the place of that failure of an attorney, Phoenix Wright.

Image
I'm here today to discuss an important matter to Chao Island, and that is...

Image
the advent calendar!

Image
Every damn year, someone steals it. No matter how many times a culprit is found, it is never returned.

Image
But this year is going to be different. I swear to you, this will be the final trial to decide.

Image
But for that, we're going to need some more students for this trial.

Image
Because I know one of you is the culprit that's been stealing the calendar every year.

Image
And we're going to decide here and now.

Image
WHO is the culprit!

Image
Because taking away our Christmas spirit is like taking away our Hope!

Image
It can't be allowed.

Image
So without further ado, let's get this class trial underway.

Image
Heeeeeeeey! Guys! Where are yooooooou? The trials about to start!
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 am

Image

Not another class trial!....


Image

I promised not to let another advent calendar be stolen! All of us must work together to find the one who's responsible for these crimes!


Image

If we don't... then we'll lose hope...


Image

And I won't let that happen! Not again!!


Image

Or my name isn't Makoto Naegi!


Image



Image

It's only a matter of time until we catch the real culprit, and when that time comes!


Image

We'll... uh... we'll do something?...


Image

Either way, this class trial will finally put an end to this game of despair! Once we're through, the advent calendar will no longer be in danger ever again!


Image

So let's do our best everyone!
Image

User avatar
Pumpkinium
CI Artist
CI Artist
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Motto: Face the crowd, and bleed for them.
Location: Pumpkin Hill
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pumpkinium » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:09 am

Image

My name is Nyada Jhin and I am hewe to hewp wif youw investigation on this missing cawendaw!! I am an aspiwing awtist that woves to paint! I wiw pwovide any hewp I can!!
Image
|Listography|discord: Jhin#1115|

User avatar
Lamby
Goddess
Goddess
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Motto: razor sharp beauty queen
Location: throne room
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Lamby » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am

Image

Well hello there, was it me you were hoping to see?!

Image

Well who cares, your our favorite family friendly serial killer is here~

Image

And I'm ready to cut to the chase.

Image
Last edited by Lamby on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"You should do as I say/cause things are gonna be my way/I rule the world/so get down on your knees/better do as I please/until I tell you to stop~♥"
discord: arianna#5279

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:37 am

Image
Aww, gosh it all to heck, I was hoping to steal the calendar this year.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
whatever haha lol u butthurt

User avatar
Bunelody
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: rubs

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Bunelody » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:11 am

Image
… By others I’m assuming you were talking about me?
Image
Hello. I’m Kyoko Kirigiri. I’m the Ultimate Detective.
Image
Image
I don’t know much about your “hope”, but I will uncover the truth.
Image
That’s my job as a detective after all, isn’t it?
Image

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Triert » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 pm

Image

Don't act like I didn't forget about using Naegi a long time ago in a post, sure it might have been stupid but I was still there.

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6298
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Image
Ah excellent, we've got some more people.

Image
I'm, uh. Not sure who those other people are....they can stick around...I guess?

Image
But what are the chances! An ultimate detective AND another ultimate lucky student. Now we'll find the culprit for sure!

Image
I mean..I wouldn't call myself that lucky, but...

Image
It's not like I want to be here, or anything...

Image
I think the first thing we should do is try to establish a motive for this culprit.

Image
It seems that the person who is stealing the advent calendar every year must be doing it for a reason.

Image
Although, it seems as if the motive this person has is never fulfilled for some reason.

Image
I guess we should start from the first instance the advent calendar was stolen. Back in 2014!

Image
Oh my! They're really going at it.

Image
Poor fools, they believed they found the culprit only for it happen again next year...

Image
Well, there's nothing much I can see here to give us a clue to who stole it...

Image
That really fills me with despair...

Image
Uh..there are other years you know. 2015 and 2016.

Image
Maybe we should take a look at those instead?

Image
Makoto!

Image
W-what?

Image
You're onto something here. I knew I could count on another fellow lucky student.

Image
Now go fourth, fill my heart with hope that we will find the culprit!
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Lamby
Goddess
Goddess
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Motto: razor sharp beauty queen
Location: throne room
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Lamby » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:30 am

Image

Image

I-i couldn't find the title card in english! Wh-who'd want to describe her anyway! I m-messed up again didn't I...

Y-you know me...Image

Or maybe you're just making fun of me! You hate me, you all do!!!

Image
Image
"You should do as I say/cause things are gonna be my way/I rule the world/so get down on your knees/better do as I please/until I tell you to stop~♥"
discord: arianna#5279

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:09 am

Image

Oh! Uh... thanks?


Image

Turnabout advent... the disappearance of 2015's Advent Calendar.


Image

It looks like Ms. Nasty never did return. It was a shame, and we never figured out who took the Calendar either.


Image

More importantly, it showed that whoever was stealing the Calendar was getting far more crafty and secretive about it.


Image

I mean, we never even got close to finding out the thief before despair set in!


Image

However!


Image

Even though little was left behind in terms of facts about the theft itself, when we compare this year to last year we do discover that whoever was doing this had a way of casting suspicion and fake evidence around without being noticed behind the scenes.


Image

I guess that's all though... no clues about who did it.

Image

That just leaves 2016. What do you think of it, Kirigiri?
Image

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 am

Image
Can't we just, like, enjoy the fact that it's here? And that's it's Christmas and stuff?
Image
Like, jeez, you guys are mad silly.
Image
Hey wait a minute, this black box around me...
Image
...These are reused assets that are being used for lazy "convenience", aren't they?
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
whatever haha lol u butthurt

User avatar
Pumpkinium
CI Artist
CI Artist
Posts: 4225
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Motto: Face the crowd, and bleed for them.
Location: Pumpkin Hill
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pumpkinium » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:46 am

Image

Even if it's siwwy that we're putting so much gwoup effowt into finding this cawenda, I suwe do miss it.. I wuv eating the chowcolate!!!!

Image

Besides, who knows! Maybe we wiw find the culpwit once and fow all!!!!

Image

And make sure they never do it again.

Image

Why don't we stawt by looking at pawssible connections between the othew cawenda thefts, nya?
Image
|Listography|discord: Jhin#1115|

User avatar
Lamby
Goddess
Goddess
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Motto: razor sharp beauty queen
Location: throne room
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Lamby » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:50 pm

retro said something about spoilers and me messing up the topic so ignore this post

i don't have time to fix it, brother in hospital, sorry
Image
"You should do as I say/cause things are gonna be my way/I rule the world/so get down on your knees/better do as I please/until I tell you to stop~♥"
discord: arianna#5279

User avatar
Bunelody
Master Chao
Master Chao
Posts: 1215
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: rubs

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Bunelody » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:51 am

Image
...
Image
Anyways...
Image
Naegi-kun, you seem to be mistaken. Nothing really happened in 2016. There's not much to go off of. In fact there's nothing.
Image
But I wanna know, why?
Image
I was gonna suggest looking back at the other years.
Image
But something about the fact The Advent Thief didn't strike in 2016 rubs me the wrong way.
Image
Kirigiri-san, I'm trying to understand you. What about 2016 not having an Advent Thief bothers you?
Image
It's just that the others had one so why is it th-
Image
Sorry but I'm gonna CUT in!
Image

User avatar
retrolinkx
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 6298
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:33 pm
Motto: I can't believe I ate the whole thing.
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by retrolinkx » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:43 am

Image
"So basically, 2016 was a bust right?"

Image
"Nothing was posted, so lets move on to THIS year"

Image
"And what a year! It seems like someone wants to show us they're the culprit!"

Image
"What are you talking about, why did you interrupt my deductions?"

Image
"Because of this!"

Image
"Wh-What is that?"

Image
"It's a message."

Image
"A message to US. From the true culprit!"

Image
"But it's in some sort of code or something. I don't understand it!"

Image
"But how do you know it's important?"

Image
"It could be spam, you know the report buttons don't work anymore."

Image
"That would be the case, but check out the name and the account creation date"

Image
"They coincide with what's going on here. It can't just be a coincidence."

Image
"That's why it's gotta be the true culprit!

Image
"And I'll prove it RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Image
"Who cares about the other class trials, they're not important."

Image
"2014, 2015 and 2016..."

Image
"They all turned up nothing, that's why the true culprit is still at large."

Image
"He's mocking us by making this thread, and you can even see it."

Image
"The name, the creation date, and the post. It all adds up to the true culprit"

Image
"How could you refute such irrefutable evidence?"
Last edited by retrolinkx on Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Picka and Fox's Partner, Retro's Legend.
Fox Boy wrote:fusion+pie=fusion pie!

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:00 am

Image

...the post. It all adds up to the true culprit


Image

Something about that doesn't seem right... but what?


Image

This is a post by someone named TheAdventThief, which means it definitely should be the Advent Thief mocking us.


Image

Yet something is off about it. It doesn't make sense and that's because!!...


Image


Image

There's absolutely no way this is our Advent Thief.


Image

What do you mean Makoto? This is definitely the thief we've been looking for!


Image

Or are you just trying to get in the way of hope? Is that it?!


Image

What I'm trying to get at is that this Advent Thief is nothing but a phony!


Image

And I have just the evidence to prove it!


Image

Ohh? Is that the case? Then tell me Makoto, why can't this be the Advent Thief.


Image

Well, when we look back at the events before this in 2015 and 2014 we notice a distinct pattern in how the thief operates.


Image

All we need to do is simply look back at what was said earlier and I'm sure you'll get it!


Image

Even though little was left behind in terms of facts about the theft itself, when we compare this year to last year we do discover that whoever was doing this had a way of casting suspicion and fake evidence around without being noticed behind the scenes.


Image

The only thing for sure we know about our Thief is that they do not show themselves to us in any capacity. Almost everything they do is behind the scenes!


Image

The most reasonable explanation then is that this is simply a phony pretending to be the real thief!


Image

Oh Makoto... I had such high hopes for you...


Image

W-What?!


Image

We know nothing about the Advent Thief aside from two incidences, yet you really want to profile them like that? We don't even know what the text says and you're going off like you've read through it and dismissed it already. Surely even you understand that Thieves aren't static creatures who aren't willing to try something new.


Image

I-I was just going off what we knew!-


Image

I guess you're just not nearly as impressive as I thought you were gonna be. Oh well, maybe it was a mistake bringing you into this fight for hope.


Image

You gotta be kidding me!-


Image

You're missing the POINT!
Image

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:23 pm

Image
HOLD ON! I think I found the culprit!
Image
It's actually rather obvious, if you ask me. Here's a photo of the culprit.
Spoiler:
Image

Image
"What makes you say that?" I hear you ask. Well, I happen to have it ON TAPE!
Spoiler:
Image

Image
I'd say this is a closed case.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
whatever haha lol u butthurt

User avatar
Vaporwave
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Posts: 225
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:20 am
Motto:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Vaporwave » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:17 pm

triert wasn't at elf practice
Enter Vaporwave#0138 on your Discord-compatible device for inquiries.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:20 pm

This suddenly became the Triert callout post.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
whatever haha lol u butthurt

User avatar
Triert
G.O.A.T.
G.O.A.T.
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:36 am
Motto: It is I
Location: The Frenchiest Fry

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Triert » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 pm

Image

User avatar
chaoadventures
Mystical Halloween Winner
Mystical Halloween Winner
Posts: 1239
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:30 am
Motto: "this can't wait a month"
Location: http://ow.ly/LU9y30e51lb
Contact:

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by chaoadventures » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Pufflehugs wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:23 pm
Image
HOLD ON! I think I found the culprit!
Image

Um. Puffle.

That's not a tape, it's a DVD.

Image

Also, it says how the Grinch stole Christmas, not the Advent Calendar.

Image

Besides, Triert's the Grinch, and he's already had a trial.
Image

- - -
Rajikaru wrote:You're clinically insane.

User avatar
Pufflehugs
Skilled Chao
Skilled Chao
Posts: 450
Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:25 pm
Motto: I an NOT Rubs
Location: Comet Observatory ⭐

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Pufflehugs » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:06 pm


Image
...
Image
...
Image
Oh.
Image
Welp, I tried.
If you say C*ncrete with no censor I'LL BLOCK YOU
Profile pic by Tsui
Rajikaru wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:06 am
whatever haha lol u butthurt

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Nano wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:00 am
Image

We know nothing about the Advent Thief aside from two incidences, yet you really want to profile them like that? We don't even know what the text says and you're going off like you've read through it and dismissed it already. Surely even you understand that Thieves aren't static creatures who aren't willing to try something new.
Image
Sorry, but I can read the text perfectly well thank you.

Image
Wha-What?

Image
I am the ultimate detective.

Image
And as a detective, you think I couldn't work out such a basic cryptic message?

Image
Thank you for giving me some time to think Makoto. If you didn't argue with him, I probably wouldn't have worked it out in time.

Image
Y-you're welcome.

Image
You're all being fooled by this message, and this advent thief.

Image
The message was encrypted using Rotation Encryption. In this case a rotation of 13 was used.

Image
Rotational Encryption is a way to encode something by switching the letters over by a number. In this case 13 was used, so A would become N, B would become O.

Image
Such a basic encryption would never get passed me.

Image
This is what the message says.
TheAdventThief wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:24 pm
I am the true thief of the Advent Calendar

If you don't know your rotational 13 you will never know the answer.

I also hope you're familiar with other conversion tools.
Image
That's amazing. Who would've thought that thief would show himself so easily?

Image
Hmph

Image
I'm sorry, but that's not the thief.

Image
When looking at the other posts in the thread, this "advent thief" seems to be doing nothing but making us run around in circles.

Image
They're obviously a decoy of some sort, trying to make us waste time and effort trying to work out these messages and the location of the advent calendar.

Image
This also doesn't add up to the thief we've seen before. He has never revealed himself like this in the previous years. Why would he do so now?

Image
So I'm sorry, but we're back to square one.
Image

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Image
Heh, I wouldn't say we're back to square one.

Image
Oh, and why's that?

Image
Because we already have a culprit.

Image
What?

Image
Who?

Image
You Makoto!

Image
H-huh?

Image
Let's think about what's common in each of the threads.

Image
In every single thread, you're always the first one to refute the claims of someone being the advent calendar thief.

Image
But why? What reason would have you do this every year?

Image
It's because you're the thief, Makoto.

Image
Y-you're wrong...

Image
To add onto this, we can see how easy it was for him to change our opinions on the culprit. You did it here as well, you were the first one to assume that this "advent thief" wasn't the true culprit.

Image
How is that suspicious?

Image
If anything, I should be agreeing with you to cast suspicion off me. Why would I refute the claim that someone is the advent thief time and time again?

Image
Because it's worked, time and time again.

Image
What's that line again?

Image
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

Image
Casting suspicion off yourself by defending someone is perfect. You'd make us run around in circles AND we'd never find the true culprit.

Image
Now it's time to prove it!

Image
Every year, someone steals the calendar.

Image
And every year, you're always the first to respond.

Image
To steal the calendar, you'd need access to it and the ability to hide it.

Image
All of these things being easy for you, as you're a moderator and only they can access the calendar.

Image
Tha-that's not true...

Image
First you'd need to steal it, as I said, that's not hard for you to do. You have access to everything on this site.

Image
Then you'd need to hide it, and where else than the forum no one can access.

Image
You see, this all adds up to you being the culprit.
Image

User avatar
Nano
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator
Posts: 12229
Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:50 am
Motto: My kickstarter failed, but that's okay!
Location: Union of Chaoviet Socialist Republics

Re: Christmas, Calendars and Class Trials.

Post by Nano » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:52 am

Image

You're.... you're kidding right?


Image

It wasn't me!


Image

I wish I could believe you... but I can't. It was no doubt all you Makoto. I'm sorry.


Image

I need to think of something! What though?! He's given everyone the perfect reasons not to believe anything I say!


Image

Hold on right there Nagito!


Image

Huh! Who are you?!


Image

In any other situation I'd have your head for not knowing who I am, but given the circumstances I'll let it slide.


Image

I go by many names, but you will address me as


Image


Image

Well ok, but this is a class trial reserved for only the best of the best. If you don't have anything to contribute you should probably leave.


Image

I thought you'd say that. Little do you know though, I have irrefutable evidence that the advent thief is not Makoto.


Image

You do? That's fantastic! Show us right away!


Image

Unless, of course, you can't and you're just trying to get in the way of hope!


Image

What you were talking about earlier, involving Makoto being the culprit...


Image

Well there's a few things wrong there. First off, Makoto responding to every topic means nothing. There are a handful of users who do that, and Makoto is no different from your average user in that regard.


Image

More importantly though, Makoto isn't the only one with access to the advent calendar. Plenty of the mods are, and even the general public if you're crafty enough to get a tour of Chao Island Inc.


Image

In fact, being a mod and using his credentials to access the calendar is an incredibly stupid idea for you to bring up. What sort of idiot thief would bring in his credentials to access the advent calendar? If that's what was going on, we would've found the true thief YEARS ago.


Image

Well yeah, I guess that's true, but it's still a fact he has the perfect hiding spot for it-


Image

Using my millions of dollars I could just as easily find a hiding spot just as, if not better, than that trashy subforum they call Scrap Brain Zone.


Image

So ultimately, Makoto is no more guilty than any of us in this case! If you have actual evidence that proves he's the thief, come out and say it!


Image

...!
Image

Post Reply