On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Things about the forum and updates will be here. READ THIS BEFORE POSTING. Also read if there is a new post there.
User avatar
Drouge
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 5709
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Terribleville, MD
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Drouge » Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:55 pm

I think he was just saying that he likes it better when mods type like this. Just as a general statement, you know.

User avatar
GOLEM
Expert Chao
Expert Chao
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: LAND OF MOUNTAINSIDES AND ROLLING

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by GOLEM » Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:52 am

are people really going to ignore the valid points golem made in order to instead discuss whether or not any mods type in leet?

User avatar
Ninja
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3869
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 pm
Motto: The Syna
Location: FL

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Ninja » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:00 am

Fusion wrote:
NinjaChao224 wrote:I sometimes find some Mods to be too young sometimes. ( Not saying anybody is young ) But I kind of think some people who have proper use of grammar and intelligence should moderate the site.
NinjaChao224 wrote:'' Guyz w3 n33d t0 st4y 0n top1z 0r i weel l0ck it. '' I feel a lot better if they don't type like this.

I don't know of any moderator here that types like that. Who are you talking about?

It is a example.
I have main character tendencies.
Keep ya head up; things look bad a lot, but you're worth it, I assure you.

User avatar
Pumpkinium
CI Artist
CI Artist
Posts: 4222
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Motto: Face the crowd, and bleed for them.
Location: Pumpkin Hill
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Pumpkinium » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 am

I agree, some people need to calm down about this.
Its like "LEIK OHMYGOD WHY WONT THE MODS DEAL WITH MY REPORT"
There are very limited mods at the moment. Currently, The only people I see on is JmT, Blade, an Fusion.
Just deal with it people, we arent in complete chaos.
Image
|Listography|discord: Pumpkinium#4212|

User avatar
Tobi
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Posts: 4466
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.
Location: School.
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Tobi » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:46 am

I think people mostly complain about mods because they don't see anything happening. I noticed an advertisement, and later it just got deleted with some other posts about it, like nothing happened.

And some just complain because they think they can do it better XD
Image
|Tumblr|Facebook|deviantArt|Youtube|
Friend code: 5343-9169-4395
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.

User avatar
Pumpkinium
CI Artist
CI Artist
Posts: 4222
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:37 pm
Motto: Face the crowd, and bleed for them.
Location: Pumpkin Hill
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Pumpkinium » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

^Exactly.
I mean, I believe I have the ABILITY to mod. I know im immature and stuff but trust me, I know what and how your suppsed to do.
But yeah. :B
Image
|Listography|discord: Pumpkinium#4212|

User avatar
GOLEM
Expert Chao
Expert Chao
Posts: 750
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Location: LAND OF MOUNTAINSIDES AND ROLLING

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by GOLEM » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 pm

nope
Last edited by Blade Genexis on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't quote the post above your own as your post is considered a direct reply.

User avatar
Flame
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Posts: 4050
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:44 pm
Motto: You sound like lines from a self-help book!
Location: University
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Flame » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:49 pm

I agree
Last edited by Blade Genexis on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't quote the post above your own as your post is considered a direct reply.

pickachu553
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 8821
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 pm
Location: ACCOUNT WITHHELD

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by pickachu553 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 am

No. You don't. And as long as you are you, you won't.
Last edited by Blade Genexis on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't quote the post above your own as your post is considered a direct reply.

User avatar
Tobi
Shining Chaos Chao
Shining Chaos Chao
Posts: 4466
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Motto: Life wouldn't be so precious if there never was an end.
Location: School.
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Tobi » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:42 am

Flame wrote:I agree

SHEEP >:C
Image
|Tumblr|Facebook|deviantArt|Youtube|
Friend code: 5343-9169-4395
Quote removed because SOMEONE had to bug like 3 mods at a time over a signature.

User avatar
Kausa
Chaos Chao
Chaos Chao
Posts: 1745
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 am
Location: Tulalip, Washington
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Kausa » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:03 am

GOLEM wrote:are people really going to ignore the valid points golem made in order to instead discuss whether or not any mods type in leet?

Looks like it.



As for this topic, I think our mods are doing fine, what problems do you people see?
I've seen a few topics about **** or buying random things, and they were removed promptly.
When someone breaks the rules, the mods take care of it.

I think people just need to find something to complain about.
They could be paying you each $100 bucks a day to visit this site and you'd complain you didn't get $200!
Image
If you ever need to talk, vent, or just want advice, you can always message me!

User avatar
CasualCollision
Cute and Fluffy
Cute and Fluffy
Posts: 4120
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:16 pm
Motto: The War Against Roaches is over...
Location: Where the heart is.

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by CasualCollision » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:07 am

I still stand by what I say about the mods not being active enough, but I'll shut up about it.

User avatar
wic.
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3516
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:04 pm
Location: swaggie

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by wic. » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Meh it's an older topic, but *****ing about the staff is so last year. I've learved to get over the fact that CI has a fascist system.

User avatar
Topgun
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3000
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:59 pm
Location: The United States

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Topgun » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 am

^ Not really,
The staff appreciates your feedback, but simply throwing insult after insult at the Chao Island staff does not get anyone anywhere, and is (obviously) frowned upon.

To be honest we take into account your feedback. You guys see and hear things that a moderator never does, and if you think someone isn't a good choice then you can pm one of the staff. Some of the people on this site don't have the ability to determine a good moderator from a bad one, though (at all, I've seen awful suggestions based on how much they like a person), and as such you can't expect us to do everything you guys want even if the entire community is shouting it at the top of their lungs, if it's not a wise choice in our eyes, we won't carry it out. We'll certainly listen and take into account everything you guys have to say about us though.
University of Mississippi B.S.M.E 2018

User avatar
RythenDevil
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am
Location: My mind, fighting myself

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by RythenDevil » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

Is it fine if a mod trolls me and locks my thread?
Image

User avatar
Enzo03
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3879
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.
Location: The grand void. There is no escape.
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Enzo03 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Obviously it is.

The reason you aren't banned is because the worst you do is complain and maybe a little flaming.

The only reason anyone wants you banned is because you talk bad about them.

About the way they act.

And it's funny.

I think the truth is that your threads get locked much more because of people *****ing.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547

User avatar
RythenDevil
Adult Chao
Adult Chao
Posts: 169
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 am
Location: My mind, fighting myself

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by RythenDevil » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Enzo03 wrote:Obviously it is.

The reason you aren't banned is because the worst you do is complain and maybe a little flaming.

The only reason anyone wants you banned is because you talk bad about them.

About the way they act.

And it's funny.

I think the truth is that your threads get locked much more because of people *****ing.

oh really, can you please direct me to a thread in which i directly attacked a user without them attacking me first. thanks!
Image

User avatar
Drouge
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 5709
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Terribleville, MD
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Drouge » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:18 am

Enzo, you have that wrong.
He's not banned because he's a worse troll than BUSHNAK. And BUSHNAK is a really really crappy troll.

User avatar
Mephilesfan1
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3411
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:06 pm
Motto: Go down the road, not across the street!
Location: My house

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Mephilesfan1 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:43 am

i think the staff here still do a good job. Sure some of them are inactive a little. Like Chao Island (sorry if he/she left) and stuff. But I will admit some mods are little slow when it comes to locking topics. ^^'' But that's honestly the only problem I have with the staff.

And Rythen, the reason you have not been banned is because the only thing you do is create topics, complain and that's it. You're not a good troll in my opinion. That's it, though. :|
Image
skylar, nonbinary. they/their pronouns. i really like jacksepticeye.

User avatar
Enzo03
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Ultimate Chaos Chao
Posts: 3879
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:56 pm
Motto: Resident forum dinosaur.
Location: The grand void. There is no escape.
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Enzo03 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

RythenDevil wrote:
Enzo03 wrote:Obviously it is.

The reason you aren't banned is because the worst you do is complain and maybe a little flaming.

The only reason anyone wants you banned is because you talk bad about them.

About the way they act.

And it's funny.

I think the truth is that your threads get locked much more because of people *****ing.

oh really, can you please direct me to a thread in which i directly attacked a user without them attacking me first. thanks!
I never said anything about you directly attacking a user without them attacking you first.

Since you are obviously allowed to twist your words, there's no problem with the way I twisted mine as well.

I also said "maybe" on the flaming, and I will not say that you do so.

Nor that you do not.

You have, on numerous occasions talked badly about the community as a whole.

And I will not say that you are wrong.

Nor that you are correct.

Such matters don't concern me.

But you complain.

Boy, can you complain.
Drouge wrote:Enzo, you have that wrong.
He's not banned because he's a worse troll than BUSHNAK. And BUSHNAK is a really really crappy troll.
This implies RythenDevil can actually troll.

Maybe he can.

But it's not like he's actually done any damage.

As of now, Fox Boy would be more deserving of a total ban from the forums than he.

And Fox Boy hardly even deserves that.

But he acts up.

Boy can he act up.
Steam: crazyenzo03 - Discord: Enzo03 #2547

User avatar
Drouge
Deity Chaos Chao
Deity Chaos Chao
Posts: 5709
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Terribleville, MD
Contact:

Re: On the comments pertaining to the Chao Island Staff.

Post by Drouge » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Enzo03 wrote:
Drouge wrote:Enzo, you have that wrong.
He's not banned because he's a worse troll than BUSHNAK. And BUSHNAK is a really really crappy troll.
This implies RythenDevil can actually troll.

It actually more heavily implies he can't.

Post Reply