Pokemon: Attack of the Virus (Revived!)

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 9 years and 10 months old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao
Motto: Tiny take back pretty crystals in GLADIATOR ARENA!

Re: Pokemon: Attack of the Virus (Revived!)

Post by ShadriaFan »

thanks! They look great! :D
hm..
Purression
"Purlion abandoned by the trainer it could not please entered depression as the virus set in."
Liabuse
"Hurt by trainers it couldn't fight for, Liabuse will attack those who try to get close."
the birds's I'll do later. Tornado Watch in the area..
SonicBoom wrote:I guess the secret's out. I live in a flying metal lemon.
1337 chao date:Feb.6,2012.
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

ok, back.
computer got zapped by lightening so now I'm just stuck on the laptop. :c
Zaillow
"These Tallow go straight for the eyes. Make sure to wear goggles around them."
Swellood
"Ever heard of that cemetery where kids lay their dead pokemon to rest? It got covered in toxic waste that brought this pokemon back to life."
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

sorry I haven't posted in a long time. graduation and college planning getting in the way :c
Image Carvemeleon Fire/Ghost
"Carvemeleon's claws may not show it, but they are sharp enough to sever through bones with one slice."
Image Ivyrot Grass/Poison
"Ivyrot's flower is blooming despite being rotten. The flies around it has gotten bigger too, eating away at the leaves on its back."
Image Wartooze Water/Dark
"Wartooze's shell is leaking strange green substance-more than Squirtooze did. Bugs have gotten into its brains, and wild animals have torn up its ears and tail. Can it even swim now?"

Uni, could you perhaps continue with the basic first routes pokemon? Maybe a normal type or a bug type?

Again, more help with spriting is appreciated!
ShadriaFan
Advanced Chaos Chao
Advanced Chaos Chao

Post by ShadriaFan »

Bwahhaha I shall revive this topic from the dead!
I have some very awesome news-I finally got a rom editor that works with Emerald/Fire Red. and I have sucessfully made a working sprite.
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2vwfo89.jpg This will be the male trainer/rival, but his name is currently undecided. There are a few bugs I need to work out (such as colors not being perfect), and there is one bug that I don't think I can fix. This bug is where his colors are messed up in certain locations (such as the moving van and lower floor of his house.) if any of you know how to fix this bug (or know someone that knows) please let me know. But I don't think there is a way to fix it as there are several well known and well done rom hacks of emerald that have this same issue.

I don't think that others can help with the spriteing now unless they're able to follow the rules of a certain size limit (can't remember at the moment) and a 16 color pallet. Also the background has to be a different color than that of the sprite otherwise parts of the sprite will become clear. Back sprites and shiny versions of the sprites front and back are needed with the normal front.

I'm currently looking for a Sound Font editor as well, I don't think the editor I have has that. I personally want to try making music myself, to see how I can fair with that. If anyone knows of a good sound font/music editor/maker please let me know as well.

Also, the professor's name is Chestnut. :3