Tradeing for shinies

The Pokémon board, because of popular demand! Gotta catch 'em all!
Warning! This topic is 10 years and 1 month old! Please consider opening a new topic rather that bumping up this very old post.
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Motto: すべてのあなたの心とレンくんが大好きです!
Location: With Len-Kun Sharing chocolat bananas, while cherry blossom petals swarm around us.;

Tradeing for shinies

Post by zelda100 »

Alright, I was wondering does all shinnies have a different values. Because I've tried reading about it on the internet but I can never find any good sources to read from. I tried even some of the big Pokémon communities and I still all to no avail.
I also wanted to ask if you want to trade a shiny Mew, what would be a good trade for it? Because I really want a shiny Mew but have no idea what a good trade would be for it. :thinking:
My life will change with the power of the Master Sword and Trifoce.
When Darkness falls, and sadness fills ones soul. Keep going! Never give up!
Yonells on Deviantart!
Link to page: http://yonells.deviantart.com/
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao
Motto: <- Probably a reference to The Simpsons
Location: This is Tumblr, right? No pls don't be offended b-baka!!

Re: Tradeing for shinies

Post by Crash32 »

there'd be a ton of people happy to dupe a hacked shiny mew from previous gens for you, now that pokebank is out
but if you're looking for legit, i'd imagine it'd be quite a bit
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao
Motto: ミ☆

Post by Midnite »

Generally, Kalos-born shinies that aren't from chain fishing are more valuable than previous gen shinies for the most part, especially if they have amazing IVs.

And just as a heads-up, legit shiny Mew is extremely rare since the only Mew that is capable of being shiny without hacks is the Japan-only Emerald one from Faraway Island.
- space for rent -
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao
Location: With Len-Kun Sharing chocolat bananas, while cherry blossom petals swarm around us.;

Post by zelda100 »

I don't mind if it's a duplicate! XD
I just really want a shiny Mew! :3

Also I know that it's extremely rare to find, I'm just sick of people constantly being jerks to me about trading me one. I've offered every legendary I have. I understand that a shiny Mew is extremely rare, but like I said. I'm sick of people flashing me their shiny Mew in a trade then quitting the trade. It not only that it makes me mad when they do that but it makes me sad because I was so close to being able to get one and then they turn out to just be taunting me.
The rarest legendary I have would either be my Arceus or Deoxys (Speed form)
Which if someone wanted I could post a chart with all of my legendary Pokémon and their stats. I could even throw in a shiny Polywhirl and shiny Eevee. Which the Evee I had bred myself.
I'm willing to give just about anything that I have for it. :heroblink: :blink: :darkblink:
Yonells on Deviantart!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao
Motto: $5.99

Post by EvilPinkamina »

I'll give you a shiny mew for 3 unusual hats and a pair of earbuds on tf2.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
Smashboards: EvilPinkamina
Discord: Pinka #5535
Twitter: @PinkDandere
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

I'll give you a Stout Shako for 2 refined on TF2.
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

What are you talking about EvilPinkamina? O-O
Because I'm lost.......... I have no idea what TF2 is...... :no:
Also I play Pokémon Y..... ^`^;
Yonells on Deviantart!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

TF2 is a hat trading and uncrating simulator with some aspects of first person shooter, but the main point of that is to get a hat called a gibus, and once you have that its quite useless. Anyway, there are hats called unsusals, and they are valuable. You give me 3 of those and a pair of earbuds (also an in game item) I will give you a shiny mew.
Triert wrote: I remember the old days when people would get shaped up by criticism and in turn be a better person.
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

=__= I'm sorry but I do not play that......
TAT there goes another person with one!!!!! :chaocry:
Darn it, is there someone out there able to do the cloning glitch and trade me one for another legendary?
I mean for something That I can get IN POKEMON X OR Y????
I don't understand of the point of asking for something completely unrelated to Pokémon, from the fact that I have no idea what your even asking for! Also excuse me for sounding rude or mean but that's just how I feel.
I mean the most games that I play is Pokémon Y, Hatsun Miku Project Diva F, Skyrim, Legend of Zelda series and Portal 2.
Yonells on Deviantart!
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

I want to know if I could make an offer of a Keldeo, Genesect, Celebi (Though I know isn't very rare), Jirachi, or just about any legendary (special event Pokémon included) for one. The Mew can be either cloned or non cloned, though I understand that if it isn't cloned you'll want more than for a cloned.
I understand if no one wants to trade me for one because of the fact that to some people using the cloning glitch is cheating. The only Pokémon that I cannot offer is Melloetta, which I know I'll soon need to get seeing as how I am trying to complete the national dex.
I can also offer a few shiny Pokémon along with the offer, the ones I can offer is a shiny Eevee, Vaporeon, Alomomola and Poliwhirl.
I also wanted to say that I am sorry if I misspelled any of the Pokémon's names. I must also apologies for my irrational actions that were taken out of anger. I really thought that I may have been one step closer to getting a shiny Mew, but it turned out that I had only taken two steps back.
Yonells on Deviantart!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Since most people on this site aren't grade A hackers and others don't want to risk sending a hacked pokemon over pokemon bank and losing all their pokemon saved on the cloud (hacked or not), I highly doubt people will risk trading a hacked shiny. I mean, game freak's system for hacking isn't exactly the best, but when you go through not 1, not 2, but 3 different game freak services the odds are more likely to find if a shiny mew is hacked or glitched. Not to mention that I believe it was a japanese only event. Although, if you have emerald I suppose you could use a gameshark to no clip and I believe it will count. But you'd have to go to a game stop or something, buy emerald, play through the game (or at least up to getting the master ball), no clip to faraway island, and then catch mew, then transfer it up the games until you get to Black/White or their sequels, then pokebank and transfer.
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

*facepalm*
Do you know how many times I've heard of people trading shiny Mew's to others? A lot and 100% of the time they said that they had used the duplication glitch before trading them off. Also Poke bank won't send Pokémon that are hacked through. I know because my sister had an action replay on diamond and couldn't send her Deoxys that she'd cheated for into X. (She did transfer it into White 2 first.)
Yonells on Deviantart!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

Just because you hear something doesn't mean its true. People lie. A lot. Especially when business is involved. And pokemon bank will send hacks though, its just if its an obvious and poorly done hack then its incredibly easy to detect. Something with proper IVs, proper EVs, and moves that it can learn naturally are harder to detect (there is also other factors like ID No. and under the hood stuff, but those three were the first things that came to mind)
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

I understand that people lie, I've been lied to every day of my life. But why lie if your the leading sources of information over a topic, and when you read the same information from dozens of pages?
Also what I am getting at when I say duplication I mean the trading the Pokémon through and then turning the one system off half way through. I've done it myself dozens of times! It has nothing to do with Pokémon bank,
So please, I'd rather not argue. So if you're not going to help me get a shiny Mew I'd ask that you'd please just leave me alone. I've tried seince Diamond to get a Mew, but then I saw a shiny Mew and I knew that above all pokemon from any gen. That a shiny Mew will be my dream Pokémon. My belief upon dreams is that their something you chase and strive for, while whishes are something you sit around for and hope to happen. So excuse me if I'm just so sick of the people who act like their going to trade me one be complete first class jerks to me! D:
Yonells on Deviantart!
EvilPinkamina
Veteran Chao
Veteran Chao

Post by EvilPinkamina »

In their defense, you ask for one of the the rarest shiny pokemon in all of existence.
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

I understand where your coming from, but your not helping me in any form or way,
So as stated before I'm asking for either a normal or duplicate.
I doubt anyone on this earth will ever be kind enough to let me trade them for one however,
But I must add as well I'm sorry if the only Pokémon I've ever had any desire for owning is the rarest in existence. I've been playing Pokémon ever since I can remember, and whenever I end up in a trade with someone they end up complete jerks to me.
I can offer every Pokémon I have for one, at this point I don't care what I need to give. Just so long as I have the Pokémon. It upsets me when I start a trade with someone and they start flashing me their shiny Mew as they are trying to trade me everything BUT[/b] their shiny Mew.
Not to long ago I had strived to get a shiny Eeevee, but that wasn't for me however. I had a friend who had really wanted one and they were having problems with getting one. So I helped them breed, after the egg hatched we duplicated the Eevee and now I have two shiny Eevee's (both from duplications and I evolved into a Vapreon). Their stats may not be the best but to see the look on their face when I told them that I had one was priceless. They were so happy and couldn't wait to evolve it into an Umbreon.
Yonells on Deviantart!
Crash32
Master Chaos Chao
Master Chaos Chao

Post by Crash32 »

I could easily get you a hacked shiny Mew, but considering I don't have Pokémon Bank, you would have to try and get it into Gen VI yourself.
If you'd be interested, it'd be for Gen IV seeing as I'm still stuck in the Diamond age when it comes to hack Pokémon.
I remember reading Pokémon hacked to have exact stats and numbers of a legitimate shiny could pass as legit on Pokémon bank.
Even if I did have Pokémon Bank, I wouldn't risk it as I'm heavily against hacking and dupes and such in Pokémon X/Y
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

I don't have a shiny Mew, unfortunately, but I can certainly try to obtain one for you if you want. I'm not sure how much of a success I have, but if I get it I'll definitely inform you. I'd actually prefer a Scatterbug with your OT rather than a legend, since I'm a huge Vivillon fan and I'm trying to see how many of each pattern I can obtain + I'm sure catching or breeding an ordinary Scatterbug would be easier on you, especially since you won't have to give up one of your legendaries or shinies.
- space for rent -
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

That sounds like a deat! ^O^
I'll breed some, I think I already have one in my PC somewhere! >3<
Is their any certain nature or stats you'd like for it to have?
Yonells on Deviantart!
Midnite
Proficient Chao
Proficient Chao

Post by Midnite »

I'd be happy to have a Timid nature one with Compound Eyes. If you're good at IV breeding, then perfect HP/SpAtk/Speed would be lovely, but don't worry about it if you aren't.
- space for rent -
zelda100
Quester Chao
Quester Chao

Post by zelda100 »

So far I've hatched one with a serious nature with everything 5, except for speed. That stat is 6
Then two that are hasty nature with perfect Iv's.
I'll keep breeding to try and get a timid nature one, also I think the only ability that Scatterbugs can have is compound eyes. ^_^ :chaohappy: :darkhappy: :darkblah:
Yonells on Deviantart!